KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » The Three Questions

The Three Questions
Started by: eninn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eninn

Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, prohibited killing of children for fear of poverty and also forbade killing any innocent people.

Say (O Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him): "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited you from: Join not anything in worship with Him; be good and dutiful to your parents; kill not your children because of poverty - We provide sustenance for you and for them; come not near to Al-Fawahish (shameful sins, illegal sexual intercourse, etc.) whether committed openly or secretly, and kill not anyone whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause (according to Law). This He has commanded you that you may understand.
[Holy Quran 6:151]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4TImRv4ELA

Old Post Mar 10th, 2014 01:37 PM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

"except for a just cause "

That leaves it wide open.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2014 06:28 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, never gambled and did not allow it. Like usury, gambling takes away wealth but at an even faster pace.

"People ask you (Muhammad) about alcohol and gambling. Say, 'There is great sin in both of them and (some benefit) for humans, but the sin is greater than any benefit from them.' And they ask you what they should spend (for charity, etc.). Say, 'Whatever is above your basic needs.' So, Allah makes it clear to you His Laws in order for you to give thought."

[Holy Quran 2:219]

Gambling had not been viewed as so evil until the time of Muhammad, peace be upon. Today, it is well established the damage gambling causes to families and even mental health. The idea of getting something for nothing is not the proper way of life prescribed by the teachings of Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_pJPQi5KpM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwAZzv

Old Post Mar 13th, 2014 01:22 PM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

eninn, I bet you are wrong. smile

Old Post Mar 13th, 2014 02:29 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

Old Post Mar 15th, 2014 01:52 PM
Neisuh

I was just wondering if anyone knew or posted anything about Pre-Islamic Arabia they would bury girls who did not marry at the age of 7, or girls who were just born, alive. Muhammad (Peace be upon him) banned infanticide, and gave all women their rights to divorce and reject marriage proposals and inherit land. Talking about girls marrying at a young age is better than they dying a cruel death.

The Qur'an has been misinterpreted by people since the day it existed. The passages that denote killing were only their during times of war to defend the Medinans. Ever since they were written, they were used unjustly to try and pull the faithful away from Islam. If anyone on this forum ever read a Qur'an, then they would see how useless any argument is. The Qur'an accepts Judaism and Christianity.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 12:09 AM
Neisuh is currently offline Click here to Send Neisuh a Private Message Find more posts by Neisuh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neisuh

Terrorism is also misused and misrepresented. The first terrorists were Romans, and then Christians. Even before Al Qaeda, America had the KKK. Really, all arguments are invalid when terrorism is mentioned. Why do "Muslim" terrorists burn down Mosques and Churches? That alone doesn't make any sense. In common sense, their have been more Christian terrorist groups than Islamic terrorist groups overall.

And don't you feel as if you are being ridiculously racist? What religion do you all practice? Islam is a religion that has the least holes in it, and yet all you do is try to make new ones, which are half thought out and pretty much worthless. Dawa? Seriously? In this world, he is trying to explain Islam to you, not to convert you, but so you understand. All I hear is propaganda being spouted out like the whistling of a teapot. In this racist world, you are only proving your ignorance by wanting to burn a Qur'an. Their will always be the Qur'an, just as their will be a Bible. Just as their will be a Torah. Why don't you lash out against Jesus. I wouldn't call that racist, seeing as he is from the Middle East as well. Why not Moses? Why not any of the other Prophets? It is said that Jesus fed hundreds of people with four loaves of bread. You obviously accept that, and so do I. So why is it that you find so many faults in a man that did great and amazing things? Why pick on the bone, when the meat is already their? Moses parted the Red Sea, and led the Jews to freedom. Would you like to argue that? I have my opinion, and you may find it as your own, yet why lie? People like to say 7-9 when she was married, yet it is still being argued. Western scholars love to jump to conclusions that would hurt Islam. They West has been trying to ruin the name for centuries. They took Ibn-Al Haytham's work and gave the credit to Roger Bacon, even though Haytham made the scientific method. Was it just a coincidence that Bacon also studied and got credit for optics? No, because that is what Haytham proved with the Scientific Method.
This prejudice about Muslims is horrible. You preach that you are a person speaking the truth, when all I hear is the news and its lies. Why are Muslims dying in the masses? Maybe you would like to argue individual terrorism? How about the McCarthy, a governor of Wisconsin. He spouted day and night that everyone around was a communist to gain power. He fooled people for years. Yet, did we blame every Wisconsin citizen? No, because it was an act of one american, not all of them. You make jokes about religion, but what about atheism. I don't hear anything concerning them, even though they harass Christianity and Islam day and night. Christianity is given a spotlight, while Islam has been brushed over in history.
The attack on twin towers was a travesty, yet did the Americans not send thousands of troops to go and seek revenge. Nearly 3,000 people died during the attack, and America got vengeance. By killing hundreds of thousands of Middle Eastern people. They killed men, women, and children alike. One million people. And how many were guilty? Not all of them. Not half of them. Not a quarter of them. Not 1/16. not even 1/99th of them. Lets not forget the Vietnam war. America likes to play with the notion that they unwillingly entered a war, yet they instilled a corrupt man to head South Vietnam, who ended up neglecting the people and using his power to give his family places alongside him. That was America's fault. They could have pulled him out, and then miss a conflict entirely. Half of Vietnam's population was destroyed. Their forests, destroyed. The women giving birth to deformed children. This was caused by a primarily Christian nations, was it not? Both sides suffered major casualties, but who suffered the most injustice? The ones who invaded, or the ones who fought for their land that belonged to them for generations? America never minded its own business, you're posting hurtful things that give no substantial credence to the conversation, and all you people do is make jokes about a culture that has just as much beauty as any other. You only aim to hurt the ones who are kind, who speak kindly, and who are just, with cruelty in the shelter of your own home. Dawa is practiced for a month, and yet this has been going on much longer. You aim to hurt, you aim to appease your own animal wants with cruelty, and you only seek to harm that outstretched hand of kindness eninn has given you. Say something that can be backed up constructively, or do not speak at all. Because at the end of the day, you look like fools and the ignorance is the only thing you wear to protect your stupidity

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 12:09 AM
Neisuh is currently offline Click here to Send Neisuh a Private Message Find more posts by Neisuh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh my, someone else hates America

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 12:22 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neisuh
I was just wondering if anyone knew or posted anything about Pre-Islamic Arabia they would bury girls who did not marry at the age of 7, or girls who were just born, alive. Muhammad (Peace be upon him) banned infanticide, and gave all women their rights to divorce and reject marriage proposals and inherit land. Talking about girls marrying at a young age is better than they dying a cruel death.

The Qur'an has been misinterpreted by people since the day it existed. The passages that denote killing were only their during times of war to defend the Medinans. Ever since they were written, they were used unjustly to try and pull the faithful away from Islam. If anyone on this forum ever read a Qur'an, then they would see how useless any argument is. The Qur'an accepts Judaism and Christianity.

Neisuh, what do you think about pedophilia?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 03:03 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Neisuh, what do you think about pedophilia?

That sure came out of nowhere

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 12:54 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Bentley
That sure came out of nowhere

No, it did not. But I am still waiting for an answer.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 05:09 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
No, it did not. But I am still waiting for an answer.

I kind of wonder why, pedophilia is a crime, so you want to ask a muslim if he wants to change legislation?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 07:01 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Bentley
I kind of wonder why, pedophilia is a crime, so you want to ask a muslim if he wants to change legislation?

No, I just want to know what this Muslim thinks about pedophilia. Is he pro or con?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 07:21 PM
Neisuh

Con, because he wasn't a pedophile. Propaganda and constant racism leads to stereotypes, and try to give basis to lies. Their has been no proof that he was a pedophile, only words used to incite hate. Yet, even though the majority of "news" sources state that Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) was a child rapist was only to degenerate the growth of a new religion. Relatively speaking, arguing about one point doesn't seem like a valid argument, if that is the only crevice that has been constantly repeated throughout the whole discussion. Wouldn't every Muslim man follow in the Prophets footsteps? What I see you doing is trying to make Muslims and Muhammad on a different plane. The plane was and has been equal. Don't American men rape small girls? Is that the country who has the most violent and famous serial killers that kill to rape the dead bodies of little girls? So by saying that the man who killed and raped young girls was evil, and that every American is like that, is the slick transition waiting to be made towards Muhammad (peace be upon him). Why is it that only Islam accepts Judaism and Christianity? Aisha, who was that little girl who married Muhammad, was saved. Who knows, she may have not have been killed. Maybe she would have been made into a toy for the rest of her life. Yet Prophet Muhammad saved her life, and that simply cannot be overlooked. He made the law that Muslim men are allowed to marry multiple women so when the men died in war, the mothers would be able to take care of the children. In today's time, that is barely ever used. If Aisha really wanted to leave, she could have. She had the right to, like every other woman, to leave their husband. She could have left any time she wanted to. The community the Prophet lived in was small, so if anything bad did happen, gossip would have spread quickly.

Also, Robtard, I do not hate America. I am pointing out that we are no different than anyone else. Want to hear a surprising fact? Muslims live in America too! They breath air, drink water, and eat food. They have hands and feet, and eyes to see. So I wonder, while you are eating and drinking, breathing in my message, resting your feet and moving your hands across the screen, while you see that I never once stated that I hate America. A Muslim is a Muslim, and an American can be a Muslim, just like a Muslim can be American. How can you hate a country? Do I hate Ireland? Do I hate Belguim? Do I hate the Congo? No. I only pointed out acts that America did. Hating something is the same as wanting to kill it. What would that do? Who would that help?

Shakyamunison, I also like the fact I can 'see' through you when you stated 'this muslim', which indicates subtle signs of racism. Why pack me in a can that says 'Muslims', when you want to be individual yourself? I didn't think I needed to say this, but have you ever picked up an English translation of the Qur'an? Throughout my life, I have faced hardships you may never believe or understand. I have been to places and experienced things you never could nor probably will realize. You are in a constant state of ignorance, trying to drill into the heads of people on thing. Pedophiles. Their is a line that people walk, called certainty and uncertainty. Realize which side your on.

And also, maybe I should thank you for saying 'this Muslim'. That is a sign of brotherhood to my fellow brothers. I'm sorry you live in your own bliss, and if you would take a step to understand that we are brothers rather than barbarians. Give me other doubts about the Prophet, and I can answer them with the best of my ability. But don't regurgitate the same thing please.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 11:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I remember several years ago in here when 'we' had a discussion concerning Muhammad and if he was or was not a pedophile.

It pretty much ended with something like: "Muhammad was not a pedophile, he just had sex with a nine year old child." Clearly you can see the huge differences.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 11:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Objectively speaking, I think the pedophilia accusations stem from the variance in the age of consent within different cultures which seems to become a bit of moral relativism. Is 11 or 12 years old acceptable to become married and sexually active? Some people will say no, some people will say yes. You juxtapose that with what a large segment of the world deems as 'underage marriage' and predominantly Islamic Nations in the world having allowances for marriage at the ages of 10-13 and you get your pedophilia accusations, right or wrongfully so.

Neisuh, at which age do you feel a person is ready for marriage and child bearing?

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 11:58 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Also, Robtard, I do not hate America. I am pointing out that we are no different than anyone else. Want to hear a surprising fact? Muslims live in America too! They breath air, drink water, and eat food. They have hands and feet, and eyes to see. So I wonder, while you are eating and drinking, breathing in my message, resting your feet and moving your hands across the screen, while you see that I never once stated that I hate America. A Muslim is a Muslim, and an American can be a Muslim, just like a Muslim can be American. How can you hate a country? Do I hate Ireland? Do I hate Belguim? Do I hate the Congo? No. I only pointed out acts that America did. Hating something is the same as wanting to kill it. What would that do? Who would that help?

I wasn't eating, drinking nor moving my hands across the screen, you get a dirty screen that way, silly.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2015 11:59 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by MF DELPH
Objectively speaking, I think the pedophilia accusations stem from the variance in the age of consent within different cultures which seems to become a bit of moral relativism. Is 11 or 12 years old acceptable to become married and sexually active? Some people will say no, some people will say yes. You juxtapose that with what a large segment of the world deems as 'underage marriage' and predominantly Islamic Nations in the world having allowances for marriage at the ages of 10-13 and you get your pedophilia accusations, right or wrongfully so.

Neisuh, at which age do you feel a person is ready for marriage and child bearing?

Nine year olds, dude.

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 14th, 2015 at 12:04 AM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 12:00 AM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Carrot.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 12:07 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Con,

Good.
because he wasn't a pedophile.

But he married a 7 year old girl And had sex with her at the age of 9. Are my facts wrong?
Propaganda and constant racism leads to stereotypes,

I agree, but we are talking about facts.
and try to give basis to lies. Their has been no proof that he was a pedophile, only words used to incite hate.

Did he, or did he not have sex with a 9 year old girl?
Yet, even though the majority of "news" sources state that Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) was a child rapist was only to degenerate the growth of a new religion.

Then tell me what the facts are.
Relatively speaking, arguing about one point doesn't seem like a valid argument, if that is the only crevice that has been constantly repeated throughout the whole discussion.

This is important!
Wouldn't every Muslim man follow in the Prophets footsteps?

This is why I ask.
What I see you doing is trying to make Muslims and Muhammad on a different plane. The plane was and has been equal.

I don’t know what you are talking about.
Don't American men rape small girls?

I would never follow a man who raped a nine year old child. Would you?
Is that the country who has the most violent and famous serial killers that kill to rape the dead bodies of little girls?

It sounds like you are justifying one bad behavior with another. It doesn’t matter who you are, harming children is evil.
So by saying that the man who killed and raped young girls was evil, and that every American is like that, is the slick transition waiting to be made towards Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Most American men do not have sex with children. There are sick people who do, but we put them into prison. Muhammad stands on his own, and is accountable for the things he did. Now, did he have sex with a 9 year old girl, or not?
Why is it that only Islam accepts Judaism and Christianity? Aisha, who was that little girl who married Muhammad, was saved. Who knows, she may have not have been killed. Maybe she would have been made into a toy for the rest of her life. Yet Prophet Muhammad saved her life, and that simply cannot be overlooked.

I agree. But then he had sex with her. Wouldn’t a normal man at least wait until she was past puberty?
He made the law that Muslim men are allowed to marry multiple women so when the men died in war, the mothers would be able to take care of the children. In today's time, that is barely ever used. If Aisha really wanted to leave, she could have. She had the right to, like every other woman, to leave their husband. She could have left any time she wanted to. The community the Prophet lived in was small, so if anything bad did happen, gossip would have spread quickly.

But she was a child.
Shakyamunison, I also like the fact I can 'see' through you when you stated 'this muslim', which indicates subtle signs of racism.

I am not racist. I just hate pedophiles. Don’t you?
Why pack me in a can that says 'Muslims', when you want to be individual yourself?
I just asked what you thought about pedophilia. I didn’t pack you into anything.
[QUOTE=15037489]Originally posted by Neisuh
[B]I didn't think I needed to say this, but have you ever picked up an English translation of the Qur'an?

I don’t want to learn about your religion. I don’t care. I just have been told that your prophet had sex with a 9 year old girl, and no Muslim will talk to me about that without freaking out.
Throughout my life, I have faced hardships you may never believe or understand. I have been to places and experienced things you never could nor probably will realize. You are in a constant state of ignorance, trying to drill into the heads of people on thing. Pedophiles. Their is a line that people walk, called certainty and uncertainty. Realize which side your on.

What?
And also, maybe I should thank you for saying 'this Muslim'. That is a sign of brotherhood to my fellow brothers. I'm sorry you live in your own bliss, and if you would take a step to understand that we are brothers rather than barbarians. Give me other doubts about the Prophet, and I can answer them with the best of my ability. But don't regurgitate the same thing please.

Then explain to me how Muhammad could had sex with a 9 year old girl, but not be a pedophile?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 12:46 AM