KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » The Three Questions

The Three Questions
Started by: eninn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I would never follow a man who raped a nine year old child.

Oh, but you would. I find your moral absolutism weird considering other things we have discussed before.

Also you're using rape in a legal sense again? I don't know why you get your morality out of modern legislation when talking about a foreign man dead since long ago and who lived in a completely different society.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 05:30 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Bentley
Oh, but you would. I find your moral absolutism weird considering other things we have discussed before.

NO! I would not! You are completely out of line! There is nothing that we have discussed that would lead you to such an erroneous conclusion!
Also you're using rape in a legal sense again?

So, are you telling me that if child rape was not illegal that it’s okay?! Where are your morals?
I don't know why you get your morality out of modern legislation when talking about a foreign man dead since long ago and who lived in a completely different society.

Pedophilia is wrong regardless. No one is going to go back in time and arrest Muhammad, but what he did back then is relevant today.
You are on the wrong side of this argument.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 05:52 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

^From what age do you define pedophilia btw?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 05:53 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mohammad was a mass murder and a pedofile.

And 1.6 billion people follow his teachings, shows you how crazy and the hold that religion has on them.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 05:54 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by krisblaze
^From what age do you define pedophilia btw?

I don't know if I understand your question.

Having sex with a child (mentally or physically a child) is wrong. Pedophilia is the desire to have sex with a child.

As far as Muhammad is concerned, no Muslim has given me anything to indicate that Muhammad did not have sex with a 9 year old girl. All I get is insults. To me, that means that it's true. He did have sex with a 9 year old girl.

Do you think that having sex with a 9 year old girl make Muhammad a pedophilia?

The only answer I have ever gotten was, no, and because.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:03 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

NO! I would not! You are completely out of line! There is nothing that we have discussed that would lead you to such an erroneous conclusion!

So, are you telling me that if child rape was not illegal that it’s okay?! Where are your morals?

What I'm telling you is that we invented children. Before we created that concept, you could find kids working before too. They'd expect you to give them a place in society and the prime situation for a woman back in the day was to be married.

So if the situation was between engaging a woman in sex (where you can technically be as gentle as you want) or having them being a pariah, even to this day, there is the concept of a lesser evil.

IF the lesser evil was to follow a pedophile, then you'd follow a pedophile. You might not want your choice, but you would still do it.

Pedophilia is wrong regardless. No one is going to go back in time and arrest Muhammad, but what he did back then is relevant today.
You are on the wrong side of this argument.

I don't go around assuming things are wrong by principle. They are relative to their concept and can go from pretty rough decisions because humanity has faced difficult situations before.

With this I'm not saying that influence and consent is not a problem with pedophilia, but it can also be the case with adults that are guilable and we don't look down to it nearly as much.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:07 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

I don't know if I understand your question.

I'm just curious as up to what age you consider someone a child?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:11 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

What I'm telling you is that we invented children. Before we created that concept, you could find kids working before too. They'd expect you to give them a place in society and the prime situation for a woman back in the day was to be married.

9 years old. She was married at 7. That is before puberty, and even in days you are talking about, before puberty was taboo.
So if the situation was between engaging a woman in sex (where you can technically be as gentle as you want) or having them being a pariah, even to this day, there is the concept of a lesser evil.

Are you saying that it’s good to have sex with a child? Better to have sex then be an outcast? That’s barbaric!
IF the lesser evil was to follow a pedophile, then you'd follow a pedophile. You might not want your choice, but you would still do it.

No! I would kill him or die trying.
I don't go around assuming things are wrong by principle. They are relative to their concept and can go from pretty rough decisions because humanity has faced difficult situations before.

WE are talking about today.
With this I'm not saying that influence and consent is not a problem with pedophilia, but it can also be the case with adults that are guilable and we don't look down to it nearly as much.

Rape is wrong. It doesn’t matter the age of the victim.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:16 AM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

I'm just curious as up to what age you consider someone a child?

Are we talking about today, or in the past?

Today, 18, unless the partner is within two years. I think that is how the law is today.

In the past, I would say puberty. 11 or 12? It depends on the girl.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:19 AM
krisblaze

Are we talking about today, or in the past?

Today, 18, unless the partner is within two years. I think that is how the law is today.

In the past, I would say puberty. 11 or 12? It depends on the girl.

18, that's what I thought.

That'd put around half of the world in the category of legalized pedophelia then.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:21 AM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

18, that's what I thought.

That'd put around half of the world in the category of legalized pedophelia then.

Irreverent. How about 9 years old? How many men have sex with 9 year old girls?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:24 AM
krisblaze

Irreverent. How about 9 years old? How many men have sex with 9 year old girls?

Just pointing out cultural ignorance smile

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:27 AM
Bentley
Seitei

9 years old. She was married at 7. That is before puberty, and even in days you are talking about, before puberty was taboo.

Sure, it sounds pretty young. Even now I think girls can have kids at 9 at the youngest.

Are you saying that it’s good to have sex with a child? Better to have sex then be an outcast? That’s barbaric!

Is sex somehow bad to you? What's so impure about sex that makes you prefer to be an outcast for all your life? It puzzles me.

Sex is just a physical action, it can be traumatizing, yes, but I can think of countless things that are worse. In the context we are discussing, it doesn't even have to be brutal.

No! I would kill him or die trying.

You're evil then. Or at least you have horrible prejudices.

WE are talking about today.

Sure.

Rape is wrong. It doesn’t matter the age of the victim.

As I said, pedophilia poses consent issues.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:28 AM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Just pointing out cultural ignorance smile

Who's ignorance? We are not talking about a 17 year old girl. We are talking about a 9 year old girl.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:28 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Who's ignorance? We are not talking about a 17 year old girl. We are talking about a 9 year old girl.

Again, a girl that was married with an influential men for two years. For all we know she would consider herself dishonored if they didn't f_ck and would've killed herself at nine.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:33 AM
krisblaze

I just wanted to use this occasion to point out the misuse of the world pedophilia, and highlight the relativity of these things.

Wanting to bang young girls back then doesn't necessarily denote a mental disorder. Especially when you consider how much people have changed mentally in a couple of thousand of years.

I don't believe in Muahammad or that he was a "prophet", but I don't see why you would try to force modern a modern diagnosis on him. Especially not when you seem to have a loose enough grasp on that disorder.

And we don't know if he put one in her when she was yet a child.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:34 AM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Sure, it sounds pretty young. Even now I think girls can have kids at 9 at the youngest.

That doesn’t make it right.
Is sex somehow bad to you? What's so impure about sex that makes you prefer to be an outcast for all your life? It puzzles me.

We are not talking about sex, like between consenting adults. We are talking about rape.
Why would I be an outcast? You are making no sense.
What do you think about pedophilia?
Sex is just a physical action, it can be traumatizing, yes, but I can think of countless things that are worse. In the context we are discussing, it doesn't even have to be brutal.

That is not sex. That is rape. Do you not know the difference? Or do you mean to say coitus?
You're evil then. Or at least you have horrible prejudices.

No. Killing a child rapist is a good thing.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:37 AM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Again, a girl that was married with an influential men for two years. For all we know she would consider herself dishonored if they didn't f_ck and would've killed herself at nine.

All you are saying is that pedophilia is okay, as long as you are married to the child. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:39 AM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

I just wanted to use this occasion to point out the misuse of the world pedophilia, and highlight the relativity of these things.

Then you have failed.
Wanting to bang young girls back then doesn't necessarily denote a mental disorder. Especially when you consider how much people have changed mentally in a couple of thousand of years.

Pedophilia is a mental disorder.
I don't believe in Muahammad or that he was a "prophet", but I don't see why you would try to force modern a modern diagnosis on him. Especially not when you seem to have a loose enough grasp on that disorder.

I didn’t. I just asked the question.
And we don't know if he put one in her when she was yet a child.

That was the question I was asking. Did Muhammad have sex with a 9 year old girl?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:43 AM
Bentley
Seitei

That doesn’t make it right.

Oh, I don't think age makes things right.

Why would I be an outcast? You are making no sense.

The child would be an outcast.

What do you think about pedophilia?

Personally I find it disgusting.

That is not sex. That is rape. Do you not know the difference? Or do you mean to say coitus?

I meant to say coitus.

You're surely aware that a girl at that age would not feel coerced and she'd be pretty much convinced that she wants to have sex with the guy. While that's rape, the fact that the girl is formatted for that makes the formatting more violent in our eyes than the actual coitus from her perspective at least.

No. Killing a child rapist is a good thing.

Again, that girl who slept with a child once may have been the saviour of all your country, friends and family. She might've threated the child she raped with love and care, taking him out of the slums and giving him great education and a place in society. But you would kill her and be proud.

I don't personally think raping children deserves death, even if it's a horrible crime. So obviously I disagree with the statement.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2015 06:47 AM