KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Older Women Seducing Underage Boys

Older Women Seducing Underage Boys
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 34 35 [36]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen
Thor is gay

Gender: Male
Location: Fresno, CA United States

these women need to start being prosecuted on the level that men do. it needs to be treated fairly. i lost my virginity to my friends mom and i can tell you that it's not right. i only liked older women for a long time when i was young and it wasn't healthy for me growing like that


__________________
QUANCHI112:In between the passes Khan will tear out the orca teeth and use them as an offensive weapon. Khan has crushed a skull before so tearing a tooth off a whale should be no issue.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 03:48 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
i lost my virginity to my friends mom and i can tell you that it's not right.
Who was also your sister?
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
these women need to start being prosecuted on the level that men do. it needs to be treated fairly. i only liked older women for a long time when i was young and it wasn't healthy for me growing like that

Bwahahahahahahah laughing


__________________
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t402312.html

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 03:53 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen
Thor is gay

Gender: Male
Location: Fresno, CA United States

damn steve. you keep following my posts around saying weird a$$ shiit dude. i haven't even been addressing you. get over it dude. you got some phucked up things in your life. this weird shiit won't make it better


__________________
QUANCHI112:In between the passes Khan will tear out the orca teeth and use them as an offensive weapon. Khan has crushed a skull before so tearing a tooth off a whale should be no issue.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 03:55 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
damn steve. you keep following my posts around saying weird a$$ shiit dude. i haven't even been addressing you. get over it dude. you got some phucked up things in your life. this weird shiit won't make it better
Bwahahahah who's got weird ****ed up shit in their life?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
these women need to start being prosecuted on the level that men do. it needs to be treated fairly. i lost my virginity to my friends mom and i can tell you that it's not right. i only liked older women for a long time when i was young and it wasn't healthy for me growing like that
Oh, yes, hahaha, do you still want a man to bang you? I understand all the PM's now.

I guess not...
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raisen
Deer Steve,

Pwease stop boffering mi or I shall cwry,

Burple

Raisen Aged 6 an a haf


Pussy


__________________
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t402312.html

Last edited by Steve Zodiac on Nov 21st, 2017 at 04:30 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 04:26 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Gender: Male
Location: The Proud Nation of Kekistan

My dude, you're like the flytractor of the left on here... except you've expressed support for blatantly racist policy positions and expressed a desire to hold people of different races to different standards based on race.

What moral high ground do you honestly think you have over anyone else, and wtf is your problem seriously? Like I used to actually give you the benefit of the doubt, but now you're making some of the pissiest posts I've ever seen in the GDF section that come across as genuinely emotionally unstable.


__________________

I am Darth Umbravon, and I am the darkness, I am the Shadow of the Sith!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 06:31 AM
Emperordmb is online now! Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
My dude, you're like the flytractor of the left on here... except you've expressed support for blatantly racist policy positions and expressed a desire to hold people of different races to different standards based on race.

What moral high ground do you honestly think you have over anyone else, and wtf is your problem seriously? Like I used to actually give you the benefit of the doubt, but now you're making some of the pissiest posts I've ever seen in the GDF section that come across as genuinely emotionally unstable.
You're another one who wants me to be "their dude". Lol, equality is only racist to the alt-right my simple and somewhat ignorant young person. I don't need a moral high ground and I've never really given you the doubt, you are what you are. Somewhat ignorant, a little racist, and often incoherent. It will never be about left or right to me, whilst I define myself as a traditional European working socialist, my opinions are all my own, unlike yours which are all from Youtube. Silly Rabbit.


__________________
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t402312.html

Last edited by Steve Zodiac on Nov 21st, 2017 at 06:53 AM

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 06:50 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Gender: Male
Location: The Proud Nation of Kekistan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
You're another one who wants me to be "their dude". Lol, equality is only racist to the alt-right my simple and somewhat ignorant young person. I don't need a moral high ground and I've never really given you the doubt, you are what you are. Somewhat ignorant, a little racist, and often incoherent. It will never be about left or right to me, whilst I define myself as a traditional European working socialist, my opinions are all my own, unlike yours which are all from Youtube. Silly Rabbit.

Policies that discriminate against white people and Asians on the basis of their skin color are racist period. And I'm not racist, ignorant, or incoherent for opposing racial discrimination or the idea that people should be held to different standards and judgement based on skin color with a very consistent standard and principle.

Also "not on the left" <--------> identifies as a socialist... ummm... are you sure you're not the one whose incoherent?


__________________

I am Darth Umbravon, and I am the darkness, I am the Shadow of the Sith!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 07:02 AM
Emperordmb is online now! Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: United Kingdom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
my opinions are all my own, unlike yours which are all from Youtube. Silly Rabbit.
laughing out loud


__________________


"Show me again, the power of the darkness..."
-- Darth Plagueis Respect Thread --

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 07:07 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Gender: Male
Location: The Proud Nation of Kekistan

Yeah... the socialist who also advocates for racial discrimination totally has the moral and intellectual high ground here, what a ****ing joke lol


__________________

I am Darth Umbravon, and I am the darkness, I am the Shadow of the Sith!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 07:10 AM
Emperordmb is online now! Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah... the socialist who also advocates for racial discrimination totally has the moral and intellectual high ground here, what a ****ing joke lol
Yes, I can understand why you would be frightened of a levelled playing field. Equality doesn't mean treating everyone the same, Trump has 200 million left him by his dad, clearly, it's impossible for everyone to have equalised chances of an outcome to him.

I can see though any equalisation of playing field would scare you given your high school GPA.

It's not your fault...


__________________
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t402312.html

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 07:18 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Gender: Male
Location: The Proud Nation of Kekistan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Yes, I can understand why you would be frightened of a levelled playing field. Equality doesn't mean treating everyone the same, Trump has 200 million left him by his dad, clearly, it's impossible for everyone to have equalised chances of an outcome to him.

Equality of outcome is antimeritocratic and oppressive to the people being discriminated against. If you're passing a policy that discriminates against white people and Asians on the basis of their race then that's racist. I wasn't aware we were living in an Asian supremacist society were you?

I hold the point of principle that racial discrimination is always bad. You seem to think it's justifiable depending on the race.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I can see though any equalisation of playing field would scare you given your high school GPA.

It's not your fault...

Ummm... I graduated in the top 3.5% of my class and got into UT Austin... not really sure where you were going with that.


__________________

I am Darth Umbravon, and I am the darkness, I am the Shadow of the Sith!

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 07:21 AM
Emperordmb is online now! Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
12" Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Equality of outcome is antimeritocratic and oppressive to the people being discriminated against. If you're passing a policy that discriminates against white people and Asians on the basis of their race then that's racist. I wasn't aware we were living in an Asian supremacist society were you?

I hold the point of principle that racial discrimination is always bad. You seem to think it's justifiable depending on the race.


Ummm... I graduated in the top 3.5% of my class and got into UT Austin... not really sure where you were going with that.
I justify positive discrimination based on lots of things, poverty mainly. Anti-meritocratic you mean? Comma after society. Top 3.5 you say... O.K. if you say so.


__________________
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t402312.html

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 07:23 AM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen
Thor is gay

Gender: Male
Location: Fresno, CA United States

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
My dude, you're like the flytractor of the left on here... except you've expressed support for blatantly racist policy positions and expressed a desire to hold people of different races to different standards based on race.

What moral high ground do you honestly think you have over anyone else, and wtf is your problem seriously? Like I used to actually give you the benefit of the doubt, but now you're making some of the pissiest posts I've ever seen in the GDF section that come across as genuinely emotionally unstable.


yeah. i don't get what there is to laugh at about what i said.


__________________
QUANCHI112:In between the passes Khan will tear out the orca teeth and use them as an offensive weapon. Khan has crushed a skull before so tearing a tooth off a whale should be no issue.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 04:25 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Bacta Tank.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
My dude, you're like the flytractor of the left on here... except you've expressed support for blatantly racist policy positions and expressed a desire to hold people of different races to different standards based on race.

What moral high ground do you honestly think you have over anyone else, and wtf is your problem seriously? Like I used to actually give you the benefit of the doubt, but now you're making some of the pissiest posts I've ever seen in the GDF section that come across as genuinely emotionally unstable.


You're taking this far too seriously. He's a career troll.


__________________

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 04:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Gender: Male
Location: Kadena AB, Japan

^ Speaking of which, I just saw that Fox was banned again. I honestly didn't think that guy was a troll so much as he just had a lot of views I disagreed with. He was basically a drunk Mel Gibson most of the time.


__________________

Old Post Nov 21st, 2017 05:18 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 08:54 PM.
Pages (36): « First ... « 34 35 [36]   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Older Women Seducing Underage Boys

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.