KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » New 'Secret Wars' is Marvel Comics' major event of 2015

New 'Secret Wars' is Marvel Comics' major event of 2015
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krisblaze

Forcing Medusa onto some superhero shit.

Ridiculous.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 08:29 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Of course. Need to hype up the movie

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 08:38 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

To be honest Snowbird should have her own ongoing, she's far a better female character than many who actually get tiny bits of attention from Marvel.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 09:41 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
To be honest Snowbird should have her own ongoing, she's far a better female character than many who actually get tiny bits of attention from Marvel.

Yeah she's a great character. Her one shot was actually really good. Problem with her and the rest of alpha flight....they're not popular.

The cover of the female avengers is unlikely the actual roster.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 09:50 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

In the articles on this it stated there is more female heroes appearing, and the new character "singularity" who will "push the boundaries of comics again" so a lot of people seem to think she may be transgender.

Seems kinda heavy handed using the view of all places to push this sjw bull.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2015 12:09 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Marvels top MCU boss, (Kevin Feige) confirmed at an event that this Captain Marvel movie would revolve around Carol Danvers. He described her as “earthbound and cosmic,” and “one of if not the most powerful character in the MCU.”

The announcement makes Captain Marvel the first female hero in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to get a standalone movie. Although Feige and others at Marvel have fielded many questions about a female superhero, they’ve remained stubbornly vague about their specific plans until now. It’s great to see them finally make good on their promises.

If Marvels MCU plans go through I wonder if Captain Marvel gets a big bump in power during or after this event.
I'm talking Hulk,Thor level of power.

If Namor did die and Ultimate Namor crosses over and stays, he is more powerful than 616 Namor was if I'm right.

Last edited by Supermex on Feb 7th, 2015 at 01:35 AM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2015 01:31 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

616 namor didnt die

Old Post Feb 7th, 2015 03:00 AM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by -K-M-
616 namor didnt die

I sure hope not

I love that guy!! lol

Old Post Feb 7th, 2015 03:10 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

He didn't from what i gathered from the ownage thread.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2015 10:40 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

He didn't. He survived. Wasn't even on the planet when it exploded

Old Post Feb 7th, 2015 01:37 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Old Post Feb 7th, 2015 02:05 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

If ivory are beyonders or those other beings.....i am done with marvel...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2015 03:54 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by BeyonderGod
If ivory are beyonders or those other beings.....i am done with marvel...

Ivory Kings are the Beyonders.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 02:04 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Ivory Kings are the Beyonders.

......wtf......no.....stahp

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 02:51 AM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

......wtf......no.....stahp

It's not that bad.

Why are you so taken aback?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 03:35 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Probably ruining his childhood or some nonsense like that.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 06:06 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockythe1guy

Are they the Beyonders where the comsic cubes are just a small part of there power or something like that?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2015 07:58 PM
Blockythe1guy is currently offline Click here to Send Blockythe1guy a Private Message Find more posts by Blockythe1guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Allah Ackbar seems human sized judging by the cover.

I feel so sure of my Beyonder pick that I can't fathom another choice. I hope I'm wrong though. I want comics to begin to shock me in a good way again

Old Post Feb 13th, 2015 06:44 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Cosmic cubes confused me.....

I hope beyonder is the one starting the whole secret wars then Allah Ackbar......

Old Post Feb 13th, 2015 07:35 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Cosmic cubes confused me.....

I hope beyonder is the one starting the whole secret wars then Allah Ackbar......

According to Hickman it is something we have never heard of, so it could be Allah Ackbar.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2015 09:02 PM