KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » New 'Secret Wars' is Marvel Comics' major event of 2015

New 'Secret Wars' is Marvel Comics' major event of 2015
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (59): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Seems like all those teasers a while back are for series to do with this event

Bendis will be doing the new Old Man Logan book....ugh.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2015 02:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Bendis will be doing the new Old Man Logan book....ugh.
Yeah, it's gonna be disgusting.

I'm still gonna be looking forward to this event though I'm pretty sure it's not going to be all that good.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 06:37 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
According to Hickman it is something we have never heard of, so it could be Allah Ackbar.

._. Then why call it secret wars.....

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 07:14 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

(please log in to view the image)

Dang.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2015 07:56 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm looking forward to the Ghost Racers battle

MULTIPLE THUNDERGODS IN AARON & SPROUSE'S "THORS"

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?...le&id=59542

Last edited by Kazenji on Feb 24th, 2015 at 07:35 AM

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 07:27 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Kubik
Why do you even love the Beyonder so much BeyonderGod?

You hate gays, and the current Beyonder is a transgendered female named Kosmos, who was in love with Kubik.

Even in Secret Wars II the Beyonder switched genders and said that she didn't mind looking for a male partner.

If you can switch genders at will how can you be gay?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 02:12 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kubik

True enough. It just seems strange to me that he goes around constantly saying disgusting and bigoted things about homosexuals over thousands of posts, and yet he loves a character that is transgendered and bisexual above all else.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 05:16 PM
Kubik is currently offline Click here to Send Kubik a Private Message Find more posts by Kubik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by TheTyrant
(please log in to view the image)

Dang.

Panther is about to cut Thanus' arm off.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2015 10:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It was revealed today, in New Avengers #30, that the Beyonders/Ivory Kings destroyed every single being in the cosmological hierarchy, including: the Celestials, Eternity/Infinity, and LT.

It was also stated that the Beyonder, as he appeared in Secret Wars, was the equivalent of a "child unit" relative to the rest of the Beyonder-race. Insane.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 04:16 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Yup......

I'm still processing.

Also, Saturnyne put the crystals in Captain Britian. Brian now has crystals that can -easily- erase universes in his chest.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 04:57 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

BeyonderGod, it would be best that you stop with all your foul language and bashing. If you can't debate and be civil then find another forum to post. Because you won't last much longer here if your behavior continues.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 06:31 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

This is gonna sound silly but does it mean a child unit in terms of Pre or Post Retcon Beyonder? I can guess its Post but I thought Beyonder in Secret Wars I and II counted as Pre.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 07:20 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

This is gonna sound silly but does it mean a child unit in terms of Pre or Post Retcon Beyonder? I can guess its Post but I thought Beyonder in Secret Wars I and II counted as Pre.

FF with the Beyonder was Post with the new universe
By authors SW2 never happened.....

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 07:27 PM
BeyonderGod is currently offline Click here to Send BeyonderGod a Private Message Find more posts by BeyonderGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by Badabing
BeyonderGod, it would be best that you stop with all your foul language and bashing. If you can't debate and be civil then find another forum to post. Because you won't last much longer here if your behavior continues.

Where kubik warning for trying to call me some homo? Seriously IT TAKES 2 to tangle not one I didn't do anything to provoke his unwanted statements.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 07:28 PM
BeyonderGod

Originally posted by Galan007
It was revealed today, in New Avengers #30, that the Beyonders/Ivory Kings destroyed every single being in the cosmological hierarchy, including: the Celestials, Eternity/Infinity, and LT.

It was also stated that the Beyonder, as he appeared in Secret Wars, was the equivalent of a "child unit" relative to the rest of the Beyonder-race. Insane.

*blows up marvel*

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 07:28 PM
Blockythe1guy

Well......I Wonder how out the marvel earth still alive.

But that also means that Rabum Alal is still more powerful then the Ivory Kings?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 08:35 PM
Blockythe1guy is currently offline Click here to Send Blockythe1guy a Private Message Find more posts by Blockythe1guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Within Marvel, there is no "pre-retcon" Beyonder--that's just internet lingo made up by fans to wank the character.

According to an official Marvel retcon, the Beyonder featured in SW was half of a CCU--not even powerful enough to defeat the Celestials.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 08:35 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Galan007
Within Marvel, there is no "pre-retcon" Beyonder--that's just internet lingo made up by fans to wank the character.

According to Marvel, the Beyonder featured in SW was half of a CCU--not even powerful enough to defeat the Celestials.

Ah okay my bad. Haven't got my brain in gear today.

Thanks a lot for the help Galan.

So like you mentioned that Beyonder being a child unit kind of displays an insane level of power. I'm just hoping they don't get killed off in something silly like a panel and they're done for.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Feb 25th, 2015 at 08:39 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 08:36 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, even with the retcons, SW Beyonder was still very uber. For him to be likened to a child in comparison to the Ivory Kings, speaks volumes about their power(as does them killing LT, obviously.)

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 25th, 2015 at 08:46 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 08:42 PM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Wow that is crazy! Amazingly powerful to destroy the Marvel hierarchy like that! About time we see how the Living Tribunal was killed!

The Word

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 10:39 PM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote