KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Bane vs. Maul bros.

Darth Bane vs. Maul bros.
Started by: The Merchant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_Tempest

Nah. erm

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 03:59 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 04:04 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marco1907
Great Sith Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Savage is fodder here. Bane can one-shot him with lightning.

Savage literally take 4 or 5 shot from Dooku's lightning, and he still continued to fight without any damage. Bane's lightning is better than Dooku's, but he still can't one-shot someone durable as Savage Opress.

Last edited by Marco1907 on Nov 13th, 2014 at 04:18 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 04:11 PM
Click here to Send Marco1907 a Private Message Find more posts by Marco1907 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Savage would be too injured to keep fighting even if he wasn't dead or unconscious. At the least he'd be rendered insignificant to Bane and easily slain.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 04:13 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Savage is fodder here. Bane can one-shot him with lightning.

Like he failed to do to Hetton thumb up

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 06:00 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bane kicks their asses. Merchant, I'm worried that you're not being ironic here and are actually listening to carthage's bs.

Bane couldn't even defeat Zannah lmao. He isn't beating Maul who is vastly more skilled, faster, stronger, and his brother.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 06:19 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Maul's an extremely skilled and ridiculously well trained Sith Lord. With Opress's brute force and power as back up he can easily compete against most/all the top dogs (minus Yoda and Sidious obviously).

Last edited by Darth Thor on Nov 13th, 2014 at 06:23 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 06:19 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh great.. the Bane crew is back.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 06:58 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bane would get stomped by Maul alone, thinking he can take Savage who alone would likely either beat him or give him a good fight his hilarious

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 07:13 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

carthage has really put me off reading the Bane trilogy

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 07:19 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nalaniel

Bane SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 07:24 PM
Click here to Send Nalaniel a Private Message Find more posts by Nalaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Maul would stomp Bane hilariously in a duel, Bane got taken out by mercenaries and Sith trainees. He could barely handle anyone without an amp or nexus, the Black sun gang would probably kill Darth Bane

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 08:32 PM
S_W_LeGenD

I believe that Savage cannot cope with Bane's lightning bursts.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 08:47 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I believe that Savage cannot cope with Bane's lightning bursts.

Agreed

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 13th, 2014 11:00 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Tell that to Hetton who dodged his lightning lmao

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 12:29 AM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Savage alone rivals Bane. Adding Maul is an overkill.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 11:33 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Even then I'd give Savage the victory over Bane due to being more skilled, Banes lightning was dodged as well so Savage can avoid it that way

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 11:52 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by carthage
Even then I'd give Savage the victory over Bane due to being more skilled, Banes lightning was dodged as well so Savage can avoid it that way

True. Savage also has better TK feats.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2014 11:53 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Lol @ Savage being more skilled than Bane.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2014 12:10 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Lol @ Savage being more skilled than Bane.

Lol @ Bane being more skilled when he's only beaten Sirak without orbalisks.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2014 12:24 AM