KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super - Discussion Thread
Started by: Time Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (632): « First ... « 487 488 [489] 490 491 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inedian
Hahah saying an idiot who said MUI Goku surpassed Whis... hahahahahahaha

That was a bit of an overstep in the excitement, at least Im willing to admit that, you cant admit you are ever wrong, troll.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:05 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by Blindside12
That was a bit of an overstep in the excitement, at least Im willing to admit that, you cant admit you are ever wrong, troll.

Wrong about what? Beerus being above MUI Goku? What is wrong here? We don't know it's not real while we know it's real that MUI Goku doesn't stand a chance against Whis.

Last edited by Inedian on Mar 8th, 2018 at 08:14 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:07 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Lol @ the triggery happening in this thread. laughing out loud

Could be possible that Freeza destroys the portion of the ring Goku is standing on while his concentration/focus is all on Jiren. Flying isn't allowed, after all, so that would eliminate Goku by proxy(literally the only thing he *could* do is fall to his defeat.) And by that point I imagine Jiren will be all but spent, which explains how/why a death beam sneak-attack might affect him.

Tbh, Freeza possibly winning via sniping Goku and Jiren is the best scenario I could've hoped for. This is potentially fantastic.thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:08 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I said “for all we know,” and referring to when Goku Masters Ultra Instinct (MUI Goku). Never said episode 110 UI Goku potentially surpassed Whis, lmao. I obviously changed my opinion when we got new evidence, though. I hesitated to believe UI Goku or Jiren had even surpassed Beerus, much less Whis.

So again, you’re taking things out of context and straight up lying to try and disrespect me.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:09 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

No excuses SKILLZ, what you said was far too much.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:10 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by Galan007

Could be possible that Freeza destroys the portion of the ring Goku is standing on while his concentration/focus is all on Jiren. Flying isn't allowed, after all, so that would eliminate Goku by proxy(literally the only thing he *could* do is fall to his defeat.) And by that point I imagine Jiren will be all but spent, which explains how/why a death beam sneak-attack might affect him.

Tbh, Freeza possibly winning via sniping Goku and Jiren is the best scenario I could've hoped for. This is potentially fantastic.thumb up

That’s not remotely what the spoilers imply, though.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:10 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I mean sure, I was wrong, but in the proper context, it’s completely excusable.

What’s pretty inexcusable though, is the idea that MUI Goku is << Beerus despite literally mastering a technique that Beerus has completely failed to master. Again, I defend Beerus as much as the next guy, but the idea that MUI Goku is far below Beerus because he loses to Jiren is ridiculous, it just means Jiren is that good. This is logic 101.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:12 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong about what? Beerus being above MUI Goku? What is wrong here? We don't know it's not real while we know it's real that MUI Goku doesn't stand a chance against Whis.

Clown, MUI is above Beerus.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:13 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

They don't imply that it isn't the case... I'm just being hopeful is all lol.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:15 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, I am hoping for this as well, just cause its a great ending.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:16 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

His supreme skillz only extend to the present. Anything beyond that and he becomes adequateskillz

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:17 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean sure, I was wrong, but in the proper context, it’s completely excusable.

What’s pretty inexcusable though, is the idea that MUI Goku is << Beerus despite literally mastering a technique that Beerus has completely failed to master. Again, I defend Beerus as much as the next guy, but the idea that MUI Goku is far below Beerus because he loses to Jiren is ridiculous, it just means Jiren is that good. This is logic 101.

You are arguing logic with a person who cant spell "Indian" the right way.

Thanks Esta!

Bentley
Seitei

Frieza winning would be decent history telling. Not sure how I feel about that.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

They don't imply that it isn't the case... I'm just being hopeful is all lol.

No, they absolutely imply that isn’t the case.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: the spoilers for 130 explicitly say that Jiren “finally gets serious” (lol) and completely blows away MUI Goku. Then, in 131, it says Goku is knocked out of the ring, and AFTER THAT occurs, Goku and Jiren look at the Omni-King, realizing that Frieza is still in the ring. Then Frieza blasts Jiren in the back for confirmation. So Jiren definitely seems to beat MUI fair and square, specifically based on these spoilers.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:18 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
Frieza winning would be decent history telling. Not sure how I feel about that.

The real question is what would his wishes be!

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:19 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Originally posted by One Big Mob
His supreme skillz only extend to the present. Anything beyond that and he becomes adequateskillz

U like my name alot

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:19 PM
Inedian

Clown, MUI is above Beerus.

Sure thumb up

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Even if it will come out as real that Beerus > MUI Goku, it's not Beerus >> MUI Goku. For now I am pretty sure that Goku is a better fighter than Beerus, but as all in all, he is superior to MUI Goku. I stand for that for now... why... because he is the most powerful GoD and most powerful mortal (which seems to be Jiren and even if it's MUI Goku) > most powerful GoD, I really doubt that.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:22 PM
Bentley
Seitei

The real question is what would his wishes be!

It better be panties.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:22 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure thumb up

Even if it will come out as real that Beerus > MUI Goku, it's not Beerus >> MUI Goku. For now I am pretty sure that Goku is a better fighter than Beerus, but as all in all, he is superior to MUI Goku. I stand for that for now... why... because he is the most powerful GoD and most powerful mortal (which seems to be Jiren and even if it's MUI Goku) > most powerful GoD, I really doubt that.

Dude, Jiren is easily more powerful then Beerus. Destruction can be overpowered by a more powerful blast, this has been proven.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:24 PM
Inedian

Dude, Jiren is easily more powerful then Beerus. Destruction can be overpowered by a more powerful blast, this has been proven.

Not easily, but very easily. I agree with you.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 08:25 PM