KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Introduction of Islam to Europe and America

Introduction of Islam to Europe and America
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Would it be ok to make Jewish Kids affirm "Jesus Christ is the Son of God"?

You know, those aren't magic words, no thunder will strike them and make them into Captain Marvel.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 07:01 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're missing the point. Young children have very impressionable minds. Making them recite "The only god is Allah" or "There is no god but Allah" will leave a lasting impression on them. It's funny how they just skimmed over the chapter or course on Christianity and yet they're devoting a ton of time to Islam. If all they're doing is teaching tolerance then they shouldn't be making kids recite that garbage. Why can't they teach them about it without making them say that? It's disgusting what they're doing. If I had kids and they were forced to do that at some school I wouldn't hesitate to remove them from said school. Even homeschooling would be better than brainwashing children to favor Islam over Christianity.
I don't blame those parents for being so upset.

God have mercy on our nation for turning away from the One true God and teaching kids blasphemous trash like that.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Sep 14th, 2015 at 07:31 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 07:18 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

good lawd have mersay

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 08:11 AM
red g jacks is currently offline Click here to Send red g jacks a Private Message Find more posts by red g jacks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by red g jacks
if i'm being perfectly honest, no i don't really care for islam as an ideology

i dated a muslim girl for years, i was in love with her. she was pretty liberal and all that, she basically just vaguely believed in islam but wasn't particularly strict about it obviously since she dated me and i was a nonbeliever.

her parents were more conservative, and i never was able to openly tell them i dated her as a result because they wouldn't accept it and would disown her. and she basically agreed with me about the things wrong with islam and would say oh thats just wahhabism or whatever, not real islam.

but even so, with all that, she would occasionally express a negative image of herself as a sinner, cause she had slept with like 3 other guys before me. and she thought that made her kind of whorish. even though i would tell her that's not a big deal at all.

she would basically try to convince herself that dating me was alright though and god would approve. she said something about how the quran says its ok for mulsims to date christians... and when i reminded her that i wasn't a chrisitian but an atheist she didn't respond. like that sort of cognitive dissonance... got the sense she was just clinging to the religion as a form of cultural identity... she had every inclination otherwise to be liberal and pro sexual freedom and liberation... but every once in a while that islamic sentiment would shine through and she'd seem to hold on to some residual sexual repression as a result

i've seen similar shit with christians, but tbh it just seems a bit more extreme in islam. that being said in certain parts of the country it's openly popular to hate on muslims as a group as so as a sort of self conscious over correction, many liberals are self conscious about criticizing islam because it might seem ethnocentric.

What's the problem though?

Not for your personal relationship, but what's the problem if people like that live in the west? So they make themselves feel guilty about having sex with you, big deal, hardly a reason to think they're going to destroy our civilization.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 09:36 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by Star428
God have mercy on our nation for turning away from the One true God and teaching kids blasphemous trash like that.

You do know that Allah, God and Yahweh are one and the same? They even follow the teachings of good old J.C. they just don't believe he's the son of God.

More importantly, God doesn't exist, but I think that ship has sailed for you.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 09:40 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red g jacks
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Slay
What's the problem though?

Not for your personal relationship, but what's the problem if people like that live in the west? So they make themselves feel guilty about having sex with you, big deal, hardly a reason to think they're going to destroy our civilization.
did i say destroy our civilization?

cause i thought i just said i don't care for that kind of mentality

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 10:20 AM
red g jacks is currently offline Click here to Send red g jacks a Private Message Find more posts by red g jacks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

http://aclj.org/religious-liberty/m...-public-schools

it's teaching them what the creeds are; where does it say they're converting them, exactly?

Literally has nothing to do with Bardock.

Did you know UK churches are empty and Mosques are full. A culture that believes in something will rule the culture that does not.

You're not suggesting Sharia law will take root in Western/Central Europe, are you?

Because they tried that shit before, and it didn't go so well for them.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 10:43 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by red g jacks
did i say destroy our civilization?

cause i thought i just said i don't care for that kind of mentality

Never mind, just read your other post. It appears we actually agree for the most part, my bad.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 10:48 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
it's teaching them what the creeds are; where does it say they're converting them, exactly?

You are joking right? Would it be ok to make young jewish kids write "Jesus is the Son of God"

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 02:49 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

You are joking right? Would it be ok to make young jewish kids write "Jesus is the Son of God"

If done in the same context, yes. The difference is, Jewish kids growing up in America are already surrounded by Christians and the Christian teachings, they're most likely already familiar with them and don't need to be taught in a similar way.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 02:58 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think it would even be allowed, and the children's parents would flip shit.

You realize here the parents are the one's who are upset.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 02:59 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Yeah, there's definitely a double standard. The white Christian majority are once again the victims of the liberal, Islam-loving minority.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 03:10 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jews are not Christians though. Actually Jews are more similar to Muslims, they just believe in a different teaching.

Obama even said he was the closet thing to a Jew that has ever been in office.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 03:29 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Ok man, whatever you want, white Christians and Jews are again the victims of the Muslim-hugging left.

Also, seriously, you do know Christianity is also very similar to Islam and that they believe in a lot of the same teachings?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 03:31 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes I know that, but that is not an excuse is it?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 03:34 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

An excuse for what? Why do they need an excuse to teach children about a world religion so that they don't turn into bigots?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 03:48 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clarify that please.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 03:55 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

If they're taking notes, yes. Which is all they seem to really be doing.

Acting like they're being converted through an education system that barely tolerates science books is getting ahead of yourself, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 04:34 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are clueless.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 04:36 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You are clueless.

So no answer other than personal attacks then, really?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 14th, 2015 04:40 PM