KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Injustice 2

Injustice 2
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
I was sure I saw a train too. Eh, either way. I wonder if any of the other Lanterns will use their entity as their special.

I'd love to see Parallax, for example.

Parallax would be awesome!
Hal or Sinestro?

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 05:40 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Estacado
Parallax would be awesome!
Hal or Sinestro?

Oh, I meant Parallax as in, the yellow bug. Not possessing anyone.

I doubt Hal would use the Ion whale, but I'd like to see something just as epic. Maybe someone like Kilowog and some Lanterns show up to do a super beam or something.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 05:43 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

So top 5 heroes and villans you want in Injustice 2. No one from the 1st game.
Atrocitus was my most wanted character so Im extremly happy about him.

Villains:
Darkseid
Despero
General Eiling
Mordru
H'el

Heroes:
Etrigan
Geo Force
Eradicator
Captain Atom
Orion

Heroes:

Black Canary
Vixen
Firestorm
Doctor Fate
Red Tornado

Villains:

Darkseid
Black Manta
Captain Cold
Star Sapphire
Circe

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 08:09 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Yes!!Atros has blood magic!!Damn that ultra!!!

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jun 14th, 2016 at 09:08 PM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 09:02 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 10:04 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Atros says the RL Oath during his super!

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jun 15th, 2016 at 11:07 AM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 11:05 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Maximilian Dood's review on the e3 demo...

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2016 08:18 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Tournament regulations will be used to keep gear modifications in check, so that's a good sign.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/...nline-net-code/

Other relevant info...

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/...omization-menu/

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/...e-element-them/

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/...eces-available/

Super moves having an interactive element to them adds well to the nature of this series.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 05:09 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

There will be at least 8 dlc characters maybe 10.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 05:48 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Seems like Dex-Starr can create shield,you can buff your attacks and drain enemies health with blood magic.Also napalm vomit does burning damage.Damn Atros is so cool!

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 06:10 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

There will be at least 8 dlc characters maybe 10.

Well of course. Too bad a single season pass doesn't cover for them all anymore, only half of them or so.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 08:28 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Yup.
Remember after KP 2 got released we could get 1&2 for like 35 bucks instead of 60 or whatever the price of the 2 was separately.

Ed used this logic in the interview:
Mk 2011 had 4
Injustice had 6
Mkx had 8

So Injustice 2 should have at least 8 possibly 10.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 08:42 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote:
You know what bugs me, Mortal Kombat 3 invented the Stage Transition, yet somehow it's an Injustice thing now, and MKX didn't get it. Why?

Saw someone post this on twitter which I thought raised an interesting point. Injustice got glorified for its stage transitions, when technically, the concept came first in MK3 when you did an uppercut on certain stages (and has existed in other forms in other fighting series), and yet we don't get that in MK anymore...

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Jun 16th, 2016 at 09:48 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 09:45 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Makes more sense in Injustice as there are Superman-level characters punching each other around.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 10:16 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

But then you got street level characters knocking Superman through buildings and things which would normally never happen. stick out tongue It's one of those fun gameplay mechanics that don't have to make sense, so I'm mixed on how they slowly took stage transitions out of MK, but kinda realize now that I miss it being there also.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2016 11:09 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Yeah, but those street-level characters were popping Kryptonite pills to make them Superman-level. That's how NetherRealm handwaved the transitions right?

Yeah, I know right, they should be in MK, but I am kind of certain that NR will put them in MK11 or some MK down the line. For MKX, they brought over a couple of things from Injustice, and the gear system in IJ2 is an 'evolution' of the variations system in MKX.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 03:54 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Boon confirmed Wonder Woman and dlc guest characters.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 03:07 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Saw someone post this on twitter which I thought raised an interesting point. Injustice got glorified for its stage transitions, when technically, the concept came first in MK3 when you did an uppercut on certain stages (and has existed in other forms in other fighting series), and yet we don't get that in MK anymore...

Didn't even Mortal.Kombat vs DC Universe support transitions?

Injustice might be the first to do "cinematic transitions", though.

Edit: Just checked and MK vs DCU has fully cinematic transitions, too.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Jun 17th, 2016 at 03:19 PM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 03:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Yeah, but those street-level characters were popping Kryptonite pills to make them Superman-level. That's how NetherRealm handwaved the transitions right?

Yeah, I know right, they should be in MK, but I am kind of certain that NR will put them in MK11 or some MK down the line. For MKX, they brought over a couple of things from Injustice, and the gear system in IJ2 is an 'evolution' of the variations system in MKX.

Actually forgot about that little subplot. Suppose so.

Perhaps... I'm not sure how I would compare the gear system to MKX's variations, but the mentioned regulations to keep certain gear in check from being OP and things makes it more promising now.

Boon confirmed Wonder Woman and dlc guest characters.

Guessing there'll be Sub-Zero and the like... Guests in general really lost their luster for me after MKX though, as great as most of the ones in that game were. And I'm sure there'll be some DC characters as wanted in this game as Fujin and certain characters were for MKX, but won't be included in favor of said guests.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 07:33 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Actually forgot about that little subplot. Suppose so.

Perhaps... I'm not sure how I would compare the gear system to MKX's variations, but the mentioned regulations to keep certain gear in check from being OP and things makes it more promising now.

Guessing there'll be Sub-Zero and the like... Guests in general really lost their luster for me after MKX though, as great as most of the ones in that game were. And I'm sure there'll be some DC characters as wanted in this game as Fujin and certain characters were for MKX, but won't be included in favor of said guests.

MKvsDC's Rage was soooooo much better than k-pills, amirite?

Same here, but in one of the interviews, Ed Boon mentioned that the gear system was the next step.
Tbh, if they don't make/restrict broken/OP gear, might be interesting to see gear matchups, akin to a trading card game feature.

Dark Kahn confirmed.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2016 09:57 PM