KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Injustice 2

Injustice 2
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
MKvsDC's Rage was soooooo much better than k-pills, amirite?

Same here, but in one of the interviews, Ed Boon mentioned that the gear system was the next step.
Tbh, if they don't make/restrict broken/OP gear, might be interesting to see gear matchups, akin to a trading card game feature.

Dark Kahn confirmed.

lol The rage even getting referenced in Shazam's ending in the first IJ. If Raiden were a guest character in this (wouldn't mind him over the highly predicted Sub-Zero), the intro dialogues he'd have with Superman would obviously reference MKvsDC.

Oh, I see. Starting to see this gear system more in a similar vein to the armor customization in Soul Calibur now; I don't mean the character creation, but how you could put different armor and things on the existing characters.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 02:23 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Just a minor nitpick, but seems kinda lazy how the character roster/select screen for this has a really similar layout to MKX's. erm

Old Post Jun 18th, 2016 02:40 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

So Comic-con will probably reveal more characters.

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2016 06:04 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

My roster

Heroes:

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Flash
5. Aquaman
6. Supergirl
7. Cyborg
8. Green Lantern
9. Green Arrow
10. Martian Manhunter
11. Black Canary
12. Vixen
13. Doctor Fate
14. Firestorm

Villains:

1. Atrocitus
2. Gorilla Grodd
3. Darkseid
4. Lex Luthor
5. Joker
6. Harley Quinn
7. Deathstroke
8. Captain Cold
9. Braniac
10. Killer Croc
11. Ocean Master
12. Circe
13. Star Sapphire
14. Katana

DLC:

1. Shazam
2. Starfire
3. Red Tornado
4. Swamp Thing
5. Blue Beetle
6. He-Man(guest)
7. Scarecrow
8. Cheetah
9. Red Hood
10. Captain Boomerang
11. Livewire
12. Spawn(guest)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 03:22 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

If something like that were the actual roster, I'd be all over this game. yes Too bad it probably won't though. After the disappointment with MKX's roster, with a number of characters that should've been obvious inclusions (whether in the base game or DLC), I don't have very high hopes for Inj 2's roster, tbh.

If the Bat-wank prevails again like in the first Injustice, at least Poison Ivy would actually be a unique fighter, with her supernatural abilities.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 07:47 PM
Estacado
Legendary

I think 38 characters is a good number.
(10 dlc)
The demo had 28 slots though its probably just alpha stage.

Probably they will announce WW on Comic con since its her 75th annual.
Hoping for Dr Fate and some new characters though.

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 08:03 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Looking forward to that then... And with how they've improved on the faces/models of the females now, hopefully Wonder Woman won't have that man-face she had in the first Injustice.

edit: That reminds me, there was a free late skin for her in the first Inj based on the Gal Gadot WW in BvS. Wonder if that'll be in this game too.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Jul 2nd, 2016 at 08:21 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 08:18 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
If something like that were the actual roster, I'd be all over this game. yes Too bad it probably won't though. After the disappointment with MKX's roster, with a number of characters that should've been obvious inclusions (whether in the base game or DLC), I don't have very high hopes for Inj 2's roster, tbh.

If the Bat-wank prevails again like in the first Injustice, at least Poison Ivy would actually be a unique fighter, with her supernatural abilities.

I haven't played the first one yet, but will buy next Friday or Saturday. but what does Batman all do?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 12:07 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

So Boon kinda teased Darkseid on Twitter.
Yay!

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2016 01:17 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The ComicCon panel of Inj 2 is said to reveal two new characters on Friday. If Darkseid's really in the game, hopefully he'll be shown then or sometime.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 10:50 PM
KCJ506

I'd like for them to reveal one returning character and one new character. But somehow I have a feeling that the reveals will be two characters that we already know are in the game. Like Wonder Woman and Flash.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 11:50 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I haven't played the first one yet, but will buy next Friday or Saturday. but what does Batman all do?

Take up around half the game. Stages and characters are largely Batman related. DLC only makes it worse.

Superman has a good amount of rouges in it, too, but Batman beats him in stages. (Metropolis and Fortress of Solicitude are matched by Wayne Maynor alone, since they threw in a day and night stage.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 03:42 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

I think having both a day and night version of Wayne Manor was pointless. Especially since the day version doesn't even appear in story mode.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 03:47 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by cdtm
Take up around half the game. Stages and characters are largely Batman related. DLC only makes it worse.

Superman has a good amount of rouges in it, too, but Batman beats him in stages. (Metropolis and Fortress of Solicitude are matched by Wayne Maynor alone, since they threw in a day and night stage.)

thanks

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 06:54 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Beetle looks nice!

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 08:45 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

As does Diana. No more man-face WW, yay! Her movie poster shown today also looks nice and colorful.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 09:57 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Blue Beetle grew on me in Young Justice so I guess I'm glad he's in but I won't pretend him winning the poll and possibly eliminating the chance of Swamp Thing making an appearance doesn't hurt.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 10:06 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 10:42 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Same writer back.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 12:07 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Nice... Like the 1st Injustice and MKX, I'm sure history will once again repeat itself with the story told in the comics being >>>> the story in the actual game.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2016 06:02 PM