KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » X-Men: Dark Phoenix

X-Men: Dark Phoenix
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
So every film hit a billion save one. Yeah, it is totally dead. Fly lives in his own world with unicorns.

MCU is the most successful film franchise of all time. Nothing lasts forever but damn what they have done has changed the cinematic landscape forever. Make mine marvel.

(please log in to view the image)

Sad that the only thing you respect is money.

Sad Sad Little Shill Boy.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 07:52 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Impediment
This looks good.

it don't look that good.. looks like they just copy and pasted X-Men the Last Stand

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 09:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
No I want to see how she fares in that dead forum of non existent fights from fictional movies. Pretty easy to understand I think

Congratulations you win the award for most repeats., Mr. Repeater

Old Post Feb 28th, 2019 10:00 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Oh yea, so you want the movie to come out to see how she fares in that dead forum of non existent fights from fictional movies?

You've made threads there before, you made one not that long ago erm

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 01:50 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Not feeling the movie even with the copy & paste scenes from The Last Stand only done slightly different

glad the movie rights are going back to Marvel.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2019 05:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

At this point I just want them(Fox or whomever has the rights now) to get this movie over with.

Still kind of salty that a Hulk vs Wolverine movie never came out of this in the almost 19 years of this franchise.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 05:17 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fox studios has hit an all time low with this thing they call a movie. I won’t touch this with a ten foot pole.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2019 06:52 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Surtur
Just gonna post this here, cuz X-Men:

Nice how he got the main creators of X-Men TAS on that episode. Can imagine how Stan Lee PSA's in every episode of the show would've gone had they went there...

Was also good to see how much the creators loved Beast, and it showed in the series, among what episodes or arcs was their favorite to produce. Still bittersweet with the different art & animation of the final season, even if the finale with Xavier made it worth it in the end.

The reviews for "X-Month" leading up to Dark Phoenix I guess, starting with the first films, have been interesting so far, but nothing I disagree with.

The first X-Men film being a mostly bland attempt that doesn't hold up, though I can't blame it too much when it came out just after the late 90's dark age of superhero flicks where there wasn't too much room for risks, and X2 while commonly considered the best in the series for awhile, was only really remarkable for a few scenes (always been the case imo) and had even more plotholes than the first film.

Look forward to the next reviews.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2019 02:33 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji
Not feeling the movie even with the copy & paste scenes from The Last Stand only done slightly different

glad the movie rights are going back to Marvel.

Urm, to be fair, not really.

Last Stand was mainly about the Mutant Cure. Phoenix was like a side story.

But still, I dont have high hopes for this with Kinberg directing.

And yeah Marvel can finally give us a proper X-Men film.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2019 05:35 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Urm, to be fair, not really.

Last Stand was mainly about the Mutant Cure. Phoenix was like a side story.

To be fair...yes really

I wasn't talking about the story itself, There were quite a few scenes from X3 in the trailer for Dark Phoenix just don't differently.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2019 06:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Okay but story wise seems very different with Eric out to kill her.

Also Kinberg has gone on record apologising for Last Stand, so would be pretty insane of him to just make the same thing again.

They are probably just a few visual references to that original take on it.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2019 10:26 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Does anybody actually know what character Jessica chastain is playing?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2019 10:43 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Google is not a brand new thing, goosebumps.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2019 01:29 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Insane Titan

From what i found Simon Kinberg just says that her character is an Amalgam of different character's.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2019 05:31 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

https://twitter.com/GeekVibesNation...414785912295424

As attached as I became to some of the previous X-Men castings, this sounds about what I expected. Good to finally have some confirmation at least now that the Fox acquisition is complete.

Sorry to those who were still hoping for more Hugh Jackman following the hype of the Logan film I guess?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2019 04:18 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Thats good news about Reynolds/Deadpool.

Of course the rest are gone lol.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2019 06:46 AM
TheOneFirestorm

I say the trailer yesterday for this when I saw Pet Semetary, and wonderful to see that they are in freakin space. No asinine it's a alternate personality or some other awful utterly unnecessary change.

Most likely they saw the deserved heavy criticism of the abomination the embarrassment that is X-Men Last Stand and decided to not repeat the bush league mistakes.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 09:57 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Should be a decent sendoff and barring Deadpool/his cabal probably the last we see of the mutants for a good 3-6 years

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 10th, 2019 10:07 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

This film is expected to have the lowest opening for a X-men movie.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 01:14 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kazenji
This film is expected to have the lowest opening for a X-men movie.
This movie looks bad. Good riddance. Fox x verse was nothing special save days of future past.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 01:28 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote