KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The actual political ads purchased by Russians

The actual political ads purchased by Russians
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Somehow I don't think Росси́йская Федера́ция would use a proxy which could easily (and conveniently) be traced back to them.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:09 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That amount of pants shitting in just the first two pages is rather impressive. Kudos, not seen its like in some time.

And don't worry guys, I'm emailing Mueller right now and letting him know that you all cracked the case, Putin was in fact helping Clinton to get elected. Good job thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 08:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trumpwon, cos Russia. UMAD?

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:03 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
That amount of pants shitting in just the first two pages is rather impressive. Kudos, not seen its like in some time.

And don't worry guys, I'm emailing Mueller right now and letting him know that you all cracked the case, Putin was in fact helping Clinton to get elected. Good job thumb up

LOL! Still triggered over the fact you voted for a piece of shit who undermined the democracy of our country?

That's never going to stop being funny, you guys have a valid reason to scream like little kids at the sky. Last week at this time you guys were all giddy about charges being filed, then that pesky "our own party did the same shit we've been whining about" kinda stole some of that thunder.

Remember how you'd go on and on about how Trumpers need to take responsibility for the stuff Trump did because they voted for him? Are you intending to take any responsibility for voting for Hilary?

Also not even sure why you're mentioning emailing Mueller. Mueller is investigating if the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. He's not investigating how effective any measures the Russians undertook might have been.

So, a thread laughing at the sad desperation of trying to suggest these ads played any actual role in the election has nothing to do with "shitting your pants", unless it's shitting them from laughter. I love how any discussion of the shadyness or stupidity of the Democrats is always dismissed by you as people just "shitting the bed" lol.

Bring up the lame desperation of suggesting these ads had a significant impact? Ha you're just shitting the bed. It's like you can't face reality so you need to assume it's everyone else who actually can't face reality.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 3rd, 2017 at 11:11 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 10:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Wow! Is it okay to reply or are you going to continue to edit? Cos that's four times now you added to rant more

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow! Is it okay to reply or are you going to continue to edit? Cos that's four times now you added to rant more

I give you permission to reply Rob.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I waited until the 15mins was up, just in case you needed to add one final rant.

A) It's rather sad that you're so desperate to not feel shitty about your own decisions, you're now using "but others did the same!" imagined tactics. Like, why not just think before doing something you very likely knew was a poor choice to begin with? If you screwed up, be accountable for your own actions.

B) Other people don't have to be "responsible" for your imagined sleights. Doesn't work that way in the real world.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I waited until the 15mins was up, just in case you needed to add one final rant.

A) It's rather sad that you're so desperate to not feel shitty about your own decisions, you're now using "but others did the same!" imagined tactics. Like, why not just think before doing something you very likely knew was a poor choice to begin with? If you screwed up, be accountable for your own actions.

B) Other people don't have to be "responsible" for your imagined sleights. Doesn't work that way in the real world.

Oh man, hilarious. The irony overload, especially from A.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Oh man, hilarious. The irony overload, especially from A.

Good retort, you really proved me wrong there.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good retort, you really proved me wrong there.

Your own posting history proves you wrong, I don't need to do so. Your entire schtick has become pretending others are angry and upset over something lol. At this point it's all you have left.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Your own posting history proves you wrong, I don't need to do so. Your entire schtick has become pretending others are angry and upset over something lol. At this point it's all you have left.

You quit literally opened your post to me here by implying I was angry; it was only about 30 mins ago...

Do you have poor memory retention?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You quit literally opened your post to me here by implying I was angry; it was only about 30 mins ago...

Do you have poor memory retention?

*sigh* Are you willfully ignorant? I said your *entire* schtick has become that. It doesn't mean suddenly nobody can ever suggest someone is angry. It means this is all you do now.

Here is my advice to you Rob...given how your "gotchas" often turn out: don't do them, lol.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait wait, prediction time. You're going to come back with some variation of "herp special rules!". Despite the fact it wasn't even said you could never point out anger and the comment was more about how it's all you seem to do now, I feel you're going to go that route anyways.

Will you still do so now that I've pointed it out? We'll see.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I literally have not said you or anyone else is angry in here...

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I literally have not said you or anyone else is angry in here...

Yeah see to me "shitting the bed" is saying people are upset over something. Upset and/or afraid. I get it, you'll say you just meant afraid. It's okay Rob, you don't even need to bother.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

"Upset" doesn't mean angry... "Afraid" doesn't mean angry...

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:39 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

upset (adj)- unhappy, disappointed, or worried. smile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:41 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Upset" doesn't mean angry... "Afraid" doesn't mean angry...

And some people use it to refer to being mad, etc. So, we're not even going to be debating that lol.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
upset (adj)- unhappy, disappointed, or worried. smile

And again: some people do use it to refer to being angry, mad, etc.

It's okay, you tried to help your bro out. Failed, but it's the thought that counts Bash.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:43 PM
dadudemon

I did not shit my pants. I kept reading, on KMC, about all these "Russian ads" and how they tried to use social media to influence the election.

So I looked it up. To see what this hubbub was about. Seems it's a huge amount of bullshit from butthurt leftists. Lots of pro-Bernie content. Some anti-Trump. Some anti-Hillary. I mean, they are right there for you to see. Look at.

If this is the bullshit the idiot leftists were shitting their pants about, I'm rather disappointed. "Influenced the election" my ass. That's just bullshit. It's butthurt over Trump winning. There's nothing substantive at all about the "social media Russian election influencing" whining.

That's not me shitting my pants, that's me pointing out how ridiculous it is for the leftists to be shitting their pants over this.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:43 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote