KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Joker has killed your family, choose a guy to torture joker

Joker has killed your family, choose a guy to torture joker
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Nope. He's a depraved psychopath, he'd get off on it and he's capable of doing some real sick shit with his powers (while being totally beyond Joker's ability to hurt).

Cleatus with out the Symbiote is a punk. Joker makes him his ***** even if he is tied up.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 04:41 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Cleatus with out the Symbiote is a punk. Joker makes him his ***** even if he is tied up.

Who said anything about him not having the alien?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 04:57 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Re: Joker has killed your family, choose a guy to torture joker

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Who would you pick to torture joker

Punisher
Batman
Ghostrider
Superman
Deathstroke
Wolverine
Venom
Dr Doom
Thanos

Sorry, man, but i'd just kill him myself.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 05:03 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Stoic
Who said anything about him not having the alien?

I am just saying the Joker became a Legand with No Powers.
Cletus needed a Nigh Unstoppable Alien to make him something,and what he is kind of crap.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 05:15 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by Mindset
You think Doom or Thanos wouldn't do something like this?

I think they would if joker did it to their loved ones but tonthosenof someone else they'd be like meh. Dox wants to punish everyone deserving and is more sadistic cold and calculating than guys lile punisher etc.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 08:29 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Nov 7th, 2017 03:23 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tru-marvell

PLEASE add Mephisto to this list....cause then I would choose Mephisto...thank you for this consideration

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 12:32 AM
tru-marvell is currently offline Click here to Send tru-marvell a Private Message Find more posts by tru-marvell Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Purple Man

Old Post Nov 8th, 2017 05:10 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

wolverine. he learned some pretty sick stuff along the way

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 06:53 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Torture for Joker is like rewarding him for what he did.
Unless Doom or Thanos Grant him immortality and then banish him to some cutesy alternate reality where everything is sunshine & unicorns and nothing can die.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 11:48 PM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Deadpool

By Stoic

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 04:18 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I’d do it myself. He can handle pain, but not humiliation. Would shove a batman shaped dildo up his ass, roll him in glue and chicken feathers and make him walk through streets of Gotham on a leash like a dog while people would throw rotten eggs at him. After that I would drag him into an alley and put him out of his misery in the most boring way possible. No big showdown, no witnesses. Nothing. And burry him in an unmarked grave so he’d be forgotten. I’d make sure he knows that’s what I’m gonna do before I end him.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 08:43 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Superman could probably bore the Joker to death.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 08:49 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

@Sam,

He would get away. Sabertooth is my choice. I'll have him visit Joker every Saturday for the rest of his life torturing him. Or someone with some type of resurrection power that can torture him without limits. If joker try to off himself, he just get brought back to life, rince and repeat.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Sep 25th, 2018 at 11:50 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 11:47 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Getting away is solved by chaining him up and breaking his kneecaps and elbows.
Tie, chain, or cuff the ankles, wrists, upper arms, thighs, neck, torso, and head for good measure. One by one tooth pull so he can't bite you and he has zero chance to escape or hurt you. Make a hole in the chair too so there is zero reason to ever take a chain or cuff off.

If you're thinking "longterm", you feed him blended up food and water. If you ever need to cut him, you give him drugs to promote blood clotting. Buy a generator, have a car battery, wrap your fists, have a really sharp fillet knife, needle and thread, torch and various metal sizes, etc. If you're a weirdo, find something to ram up his ass.

It really wouldn't be too hard to torture someone.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Sep 25th, 2018 at 12:42 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 12:31 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

When you torture him, all you guys are doing are in fact, proving him right.

That it takes one bad day, and you're the same as him.

To really drive him mad, ignore him, lol.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 01:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
When you torture him, all you guys are doing are in fact, proving him right.

That it takes one bad day, and you're the same as him.

To really drive him mad, ignore him, lol.
Who cares about that? Comic book posters aren't superheroes with a hard morality line. The only thing stopping Carver from chopping up hookers and having sex with body parts is the law, not his scruples.

Oh yeah, I'm sure being ignored would hurt more than broken kneecaps. Though nothing says you can't temp blind or deafen him to give a feeling of being alone... while in severe pain.

"Come back here and break every bone in my body!"

Last edited by One Big Mob on Sep 25th, 2018 at 01:26 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 01:21 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The point is that vengeance won't bring your family back, just live on and stop trying to blame the Joker on your family sucking at being inmortal thumb up

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 01:26 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Bentley
The point is that vengeance won't bring your family back, just live on and stop trying to blame the Joker on your family sucking at being inmortal thumb up

http://www.inspiredlivingaffirmatio...n-murdered-son/

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 01:40 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

What if somebody kills him?

I love to watch people double down, specifically when they're hit with cognitive dissonance.

Reminds me of this:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...k-refugees.html

Or this:
https://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/19/theater/19peac.html

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 25th, 2018 01:46 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote