KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32

Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

What a great addition to my thread, "'Family Values' Conservatives Sex Scandals!"

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:10 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:22 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

'Mary Was a Teenager.' Alabama Republican Uses Jesus to Defend Roy Moore

http://time.com/5017940/roy-moore-s...se-jim-ziegler/

.....99% this guy is also a degenerate sexual predator who decrys Islam because of child brides.

You have to be all kinds of ****ed up to defend someone who molested children, and quote the BIBLE to justify your reasoning. Like, that's not just something you say off the cuff. It's something you force yourself to believe to convince yourself you're not a monster.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:52 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the news is fresh too. and just like with the other power-predators more and more victims will come out. only so many times they can be like "she's lying. something something locker room talk".

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:55 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
SURTUR HOW DARE YOU POS--- oh wait is this a Republican? Carry on then.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
disgusting sick

but how is it relevant that he's republican? pedophelia is a mental disorder which knows no party lines.

Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo

Originally posted by cdtm
^^^ thumb up thumb up

confused

Uh, DMB, who was your sarcastic impersonation impersonating?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:58 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

new thread title?

quote:
Underage girl tries to flee rape scene, but she's no match for grandpa's pistol

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:45 AM
rudester
Tommy

That's some kinky shit.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:22 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
The more high and mighty "moral" a guy is the bigger the hypocrisy screams are.

If you do have a problem keeping it in your pants why in the icy blue hell do you take a position requiring a higher standard of behavior?
I tend to make a distinction between the person and the politician. His professional morality is that of a party which is sympathetic towards religious attitudes, even though there are gay Republicans, extra-marital republicans, etc.

This however, is an adult sexing a 14 year old, which is legal in some countries. I don't know the Republicans stance on age of consent laws, however..... or his stance, but I believe it might have been at the foot of the bed. wink

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:34 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I'm sure he was like fresh meat.. Fresh meat.. Got to have her got to have her. Where was her parents in all this? 14 and alone??

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:37 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

You hear these stories of molestations and question yourself, umm where the **** are the parents.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:39 AM
rudester
Tommy

Men just love their peniss to much!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:39 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where the **** were the parents?

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:08 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Sorry

Has this been investigated / Is there an investigation in progress

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 12:58 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

yes. the investigation is over, and the trial. he's been convicted and heading to jail right now. no expression

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:37 PM
rudester
Tommy

Poor guy all because of his penis. Peniss gets people in trouble

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:52 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by rudester
Poor guy all because of his penis. Peniss gets people in trouble

penises don't rape women. men with penises do.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:54 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

and now sean hannity is carrying water for the hebephile. apparently if the child consents to sex with a 35 year old man, it's all good.
what is the deal with trumpers carrying water for sexual predators while condemning the same behavior in hollywood? i guess morals and ethics are subject to party lines after all.

quote:
[The] women interviewed by The Washington Post in recent weeks say Moore pursued them when they were between the ages of 16 and 18 and he was in his early 30s, episodes they say they found flattering at the time, but troubling as they got older. None of the three women say that Moore forced them into any sort of relationship or sexual contact.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Nov 10th, 2017 at 04:24 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
What a great addition to my thread, "'Family Values' Conservatives Sex Scandals!"

So Bash, how is this not hypocrisy? Adam has a thread and it has the word "conservative" in the title. Yet you didn't run in there and ask him why he had to point out they were conservative. In fact, the very first reply is from you, and here is what you say:

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the thread title is a good idea. thumb up

this way we don't have to spam the forum every time one of these pious and rightous men of christ
gets caught sniffing pretteen panties, buggering children, renting little boys as sex toys, etc.

"This thread title is a good idea" .Can you explain how you aren't a hypocritical piece of shit?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Starting to look like we really need a thread about all the Sexual Crimes people on the Left are responsible for. Just to keep things "Fair".

Would it be wrong to make one specifically for the Homosexual Branch of the Leftist Political Spectrum?

eek!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:52 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Starting to look like we really need a thread about all the Sexual Crimes people on the Left are responsible for. Just to keep things "Fair".

Would it be wrong to make one specifically for the Homosexual Branch of the Leftist Political Spectrum?

eek!

It's rules for thee, but not for me. I mention someone is Republican in the title, it's bad. His pal makes a thread specifically about conservative sex scandals and "the title is a good idea".

I eagerly await the mental gymnastics that will have to be pulled to try to say it is different.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote