KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32

Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
It's rules for thee, but not for me. I mention someone is Republican in the title, it's bad. His pal makes a thread specifically about conservative sex scandals and "the title is a good idea".

I eagerly await the mental gymnastics that will have to be pulled to try to say it is different.

there's the expected victim card. :')

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:57 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
there's the expected victim card. :')

LMAO! You KNOW you have been caught being hypocritical. All you can do is say people are playing the victim card but you just look dumb.

You said a thread with the title about conservative sex scandals was a good idea, lol! What a moron, and the funniest part is your pal owned you without even knowing it by posting that thread. F*cking owned.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name of Adam's thread: "Family Values" Conservatives Sex Scandals

First response:

the thread title is a good idea. thumb up

this way we don't have to spam the forum every time one of these pious and rightous men of christ
gets caught sniffing pretteen panties, buggering children, renting little boys as sex toys, etc.

^^^Same guy who whined about the word Republican being used in the title. Bwahahaha!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

that was before the irony of finding out he was a self-professed moral lumanary and leader of the rightous, so my mind changed.

did you ever change your mind without first having a screeching/self-harming fit?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:03 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

that was before the irony of finding out he was a self-professed moral lumanary and leader of the rightous, so my mind changed.

did you ever change your mind without first having a screeching/self-harming fit?

Oh that is hilarious. Your hypocrisy is blatant and your excuse just doesn't fly.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:07 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Oh that is hilarious. Your hypocrisy is blatant and your excuse just doesn't fly.

changing one's mind based on new info=hypocrisy, in squirtopia.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

changing one's mind=hypocrisy, in squirtopia.

I like how you only decided to "change your mind" once someone who doesn't agree with you does it. Convenient lol.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:09 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^^ oh goody, another ad-hominem squirt-narrative to avoid the embarrassing topic. :')

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^ oh goody, another ad-hominem squirt-narrative to avoid the embarrassing topic. :')

Whatever you need to tell yourself. I find your hypocrisy hilarious and IMO anyone who takes you seriously in the future is mentally deficient.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

One group no longer supporting the pedo:

"The National Republican Senatorial Committee was dropped from a joint fundraising agreement that benefits Moore's campaign, paperwork filed Friday with the FEC shows.
The agreement still includes the other participants — the Republican National Committee, the Alabama Republican Party and Moore's campaign.

The NRSC and RNC did not immediately respond to CNN's request for comment Friday. NRSC chairman, Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado, said in a statement Thursday following the release of the story, "If these allegations are found to be true, Roy Moore must drop out of the Alabama special Senate election."
-snip

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
One group no longer supporting the pedo:

"The National Republican Senatorial Committee was dropped from a joint fundraising agreement that benefits Moore's campaign, paperwork filed Friday with the FEC shows.
The agreement still includes the other participants — the Republican National Committee, the Alabama Republican Party and Moore's campaign.

The NRSC and RNC did not immediately respond to CNN's request for comment Friday. NRSC chairman, Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado, said in a statement Thursday following the release of the story, "If these allegations are found to be true, Roy Moore must drop out of the Alabama special Senate election."
-snip

glad to see some pushback from republicans with integrity and testicular fortitude thumb up

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Change the subject, Rob the Merciful thumb up

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:23 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

but that is the topic, squirt.

eat a snickers. you're an emotional gimp when you're hungry :')

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

but that is the topic, squirt.

eat a snickers. you're an emotional gimp when you're hungry :')

Well, the topic wasn't about why the word Republican in the title. Why'd you whine over that, if you're concerned about discussing just what Roy Moore did?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Change the subject, Rob the Merciful thumb up

I posted a story about Roy Moore that is in regards to his pedo-scandal. How is that not the subject when the thread title is: "Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32"

Can you explain?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I posted a story about Roy Moore that is in regards to his pedo-scandal. How is that not the subject when the thread title is: "Republican Roy Moore accused of sex with 14 yr. old when he was 32"

Can you explain?

Rob, it was a joke lol. It was meant to suggest you're trying to steer the conversation away from your hypocritical pal.

And seriously, aren't you sick of this bullshit? Does it not get old? You are here going on about discussing the subject of the thread, which is Roy Moore and his actions. You had NO ISSUE with other people whining over the title, which is not what the thread is about.

Are you seriously going to try to justify that or...what? If you wanna talk about sticking to the subject great, but that's an all or nothing thing.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:31 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Rob, it was a joke lol.

^^

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well yes, that part was a joke. I don't truly think Rob would be sad enough to post something just to distract from your hypocrisy.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 09:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Rob, it was a joke lol. It was meant to suggest you're trying to steer the conversation away from your hypocritical pal.

And seriously, aren't you sick of this bullshit? Does it not get old? You are here going on about discussing the subject of the thread, which is Roy Moore and his actions. You had NO ISSUE with other people whining over the title, which is not what the thread is about.

Are you seriously going to try to justify that or...what? If you wanna talk about sticking to the subject great, but that's an all or nothing thing.

Okay then, no worries. But realize you've made this "joke" before, similar at least. Hence my reply/question.

Maybe look in the mirror? It takes (at least) two.

Did I say anything negative or otherwise about derailing here? All I did was post a story that directly concerns the topic. ie Roy Moore is losing followers; which is a great thing.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay then, no worries. But realize you've made this "joke" before, similar at least. Hence my reply/question.

Maybe look in the mirror? It takes (at least) two.

Did I say anything negative or otherwise about derailing here? All I did was post a story that directly concerns the topic. ie Roy Moore is losing followers; which is a great thing.

But...you realize I got the joke from you, right? Lol or rather your pal. He's called you Robtard the Merciful. I was mimicking that. I thought you had a good memory?

As for it takes two, but you are the one who ignores one thing and complains about another. If being off topic bothers you...your friend was as well.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 10:11 PM