KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 47 48 [49] 50 51 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Aight, Surt's a liar.

Let's move on. There's no need to humor Surt's gymnastics any firther

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:23 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
You know what, you're right. These people are deranged enough to take it too far. I do not owe them a damn thing, they are trolls. It's done.
Your lies really ended up serving you well. If you're into self humiliation and mascohism you achieved your goal.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It is a "gotcha," because you said that you lied about being on both disability and welfare. You then admitted you receive CountyCare, which you are not eligible to receive unless you are on disability and/or welfare. You just proved that you lied. You are on disability and/or welfare, and you lied when you said you were not.
Omg. This is utterly sad but he definitely deserves this reaction.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 10:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

So I hear that Franklin resigned. In case anyone still cares about that.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 11:35 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

This was golden

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:01 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nephthys
So I hear that Franklin resigned. In case anyone still cares about that.

Yes, Al Franken Resigned.

But I read an opinion piece on this that we need to be careful that this does not get out of hand with weaponized accusations to force people to resign.

For example, a bunch of Dems accuse a GOP person of sexual harassment to get him to resign and vice versa.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:07 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Yes, Al Franken Resigned.

But I read an opinion piece on this that we need to be careful that this does not get out of hand with weaponized accusations to force people to resign.

For example, a bunch of Dems accuse a GOP person of sexual harassment to get him to resign and vice versa.

Yeah you know what, I'm only going to be responding to posts in this thread about the topic of celebrity sex scandals.

So, Bryan Singer: sued for raping an underage boy(like 17)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So here is my issue with Franken. He couldn't just...resign lol. He had to take parting shots at Trump and Roy Moore as he did so. So I just don't take it seriously. He can't take responsibility for what he did without having to drag other men into it as well.

And people ever thought this dude was a potential 2020 candidate? Yikes.

And you have right wingers like Newt Gingrich and Laura Ingram coming out and defending him lol, and why? They see the politics at play here. They see what the Democrats are attempting. The Dems do not care about Al Franken or what he did. They want him gone so they can go after Moore and also Trump. It's politics. Smart politics? Indeed, but politics nonetheless, not the super duper caring powers of the democrat party.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 8th, 2017 at 03:25 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You talk about responsibility which he took but look the other way with trump who lives in his own delusional world. Hypocrisy.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
You talk about responsibility which he took but look the other way with trump who lives in his own delusional world. Hypocrisy.

Why wasn't he able to take responsibility without trying to shift the conversation to Trump and Moore?

Answer: because it's about politics. You can admit that, correct?

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 8th, 2017 at 03:28 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:26 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Maybe because, as you saw yourself, it's difficult to defend yourself when your integrity has been put into question.

I guess he wasn't able to send Dadudemon a pm saying 'I didn't do it it's a ruse bro!'.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:29 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Maybe because, as you saw yourself, it's difficult to defend yourself when your integrity has been put into question.

I guess he wasn't able to send Dadudemon a pm saying 'I didn't do it it's a ruse bro!'.

But I'm a random poster online only pathetically sad people would go after like that.

He's a guy who was voted in, represents many, etc.

So again: if he truly was just sorry for what he did, why couldn't he say that and move on?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:30 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Why wasn't he able to take responsibility without trying to shift the conversation to Trump and Moore?

Answer: because it's about politics. You can admit that, correct?
No one can trust anything you say unless we verify it with dadudemon. This won't escape you. You use double standards and trump attacks everyone while never admitting he's wrong.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

But I'm a random poster online only pathetically sad people would go after like that.

He's a guy who was voted in, represents many, etc.

So again: if he truly was just sorry for what he did, why couldn't he say that and move on?
You lied and admitted but then were caught again lying. You made your bed lie in it, victim.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No one can trust anything you say unless we verify it with dadudemon. This won't escape you. You use double standards and trump attacks everyone while never admitting he's wrong.

I don't need you to trust what I say, I'm a person online, as are you. Just some random person. I don't care lol. I'm not running for forum moderator.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You lied and admitted but then were caught again lying. You made your bed lie in it, victim.

I did admit it, and I'm not going to let intellectually stunted runts online try to compare it to a politician committing sexual assault and then passing the buck to people he thinks did worse.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I did admit it, and I'm not going to let intellectually stunted runts online try to compare it to a politician committing sexual assault and then passing the buck to people he thinks did worse.
Your credibility is gone which I told you matters. You're a self admitted liar and then we're caught lying again. You fled the thread like a scared victim.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:35 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I don't need you to trust what I say, I'm a person online, as are you. Just some random person. I don't care lol. I'm not running for forum moderator.
This is the new reality for you since your credibility is gone. You did this to your own reputation. Deal with it.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your credibility is gone which I told you matters. You're a self admitted liar and then we're caught lying again. You fled the thread like a scared victim.

Lol but this has nothing to do with credibility. This is about observations about politicians.

What we will see here is that if people are intellectually stunted and have no good argument, this will revert to going after me. If you do that it's cool, it shows you have nothing valid to say and need to hide behind "he trolled and hurt muh fee fee's".

If you aren't intellectually stunted by all means: participate in the convo. If you can't, by all means continue your behavior lol.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is the new reality for you since your credibility is gone. You did this to your own reputation. Deal with it.

If the new reality is "people who can't make an argument talk shit about Surtur" I'm cool with it.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 03:39 PM