KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 50 51 [52] 53 54 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

The poor thought proccess associated with those lies should be revealing, though. But let's agree to disagree.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:27 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
To be fair, Surts is a liar, not stupid.

I just laugh because their buddies are liars too. It's funny.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
The poor thought proccess associated with those lies should be revealing, though. But let's agree to disagree.

It would be infinitely sadder if tons of brain power had been put forth to troll folks on a forum.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Full disclosure: next time I troll I will be sure to make documents of it, to make copies of those documents, and all that good stuff.

Just so the wonderful souls here can appreciate it. You have word, trust me smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

ANYWAYS, guess who attention is being turned to now?

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Clarence Thomas.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:32 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Clarence Thomas.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Clarence Thomas.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Clarence Thomas.

Link?

Yes, I intended to triple quote.

But cite your shit, newb!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Link?

Yes, I intended to triple quote.

But cite your shit, newb!

Fellow conservatives, it’s time to call on Clarence Thomas to resign

You see you know he's a conservative because he said "fellow conservatives". Top notch. Oh and because this next story is f*cking hilarious I'm going to post it:

Clarence Thomas's wife presents award to James O'Keefe at Trump hotel

Bwahaha.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And just to show it's not Democrats who hold a monopoly on sleaze:

Rep. Trent Franks of Arizona, who asked staffers if they would bear his child as a surrogate, says he will resign

LMAO! Wtf?

Rep. Trent Franks' absolutely bizarre resignation letter

"What did Franks do, you ask? Let's let Franks tell you himself. Here's an excerpt from his statement announcing his resignation:
"Due to my familiarity and experience with the process of surrogacy, I clearly became insensitive as to how the discussion of such an intensely personal topic might affect others.
"I have recently learned that the Ethics Committee is reviewing an inquiry regarding my discussion of surrogacy with two previous female subordinates, making each feel uncomfortable. I deeply regret that my discussion of this option and process in the workplace caused distress."

LOL, holy shit this is just so very odd. "I'm familiar with surrogacy, so I asked some employees if they'd bear a surrogate for me". Top notch.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:04 PM
dadudemon

And just to show it's not Democrats who hold a monopoly on sleaze:

Rep. Trent Franks of Arizona, who asked staffers if they would bear his child as a surrogate, says he will resign

LMAO! Wtf?

Rep. Trent Franks' absolutely bizarre resignation letter

"What did Franks do, you ask? Let's let Franks tell you himself. Here's an excerpt from his statement announcing his resignation:
"Due to my familiarity and experience with the process of surrogacy, I clearly became insensitive as to how the discussion of such an intensely personal topic might affect others.
"I have recently learned that the Ethics Committee is reviewing an inquiry regarding my discussion of surrogacy with two previous female subordinates, making each feel uncomfortable. I deeply regret that my discussion of this option and process in the workplace caused distress."

LOL, holy shit this is just so very odd. "I'm familiar with surrogacy, so I asked some employees if they'd bear a surrogate for me". Top notch.

So what's wrong with him asking that?

I don't get it.

If you work all day with people and you're not an *sshole, you'll make lots of friends. You would only ask friends that question. And female friends, at that.

So what was wrong with his question? Was this his sleazy way of asking if he could bang them? Because in a proper surrogacy process, it'd be with medical professionals and there is a process. If he was asking for that, there's nothing wrong with that.

Edit - I read the article. He's resigning because he would be unable to endure the ethics probe. This is about something else and the surrogacy request is just a front. As I thought, there was nothing at all wrong with his request. He wasn't asking to sleep with them, he was asking to do an above board surrogacy.

His words:

"Franks said he was compelled to resign after concluding that he would be unable to endure the ethics probe “before distorted and sensationalized versions of this story would put me, my family, my staff, and my noble colleagues in the House of Representatives through hyperbolized public excoriation.”"

Seems obvious....he's hiding something else.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:22 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It seems he asked it in a creepy as way. I just picture the way he got into the conversation. Some female employee perhaps talking about their niece of nephew, then:

Trent: You seem good with kids, you wanna have my surrogate baby? Fret not! I know a lot about surrogacy.

As for the ethics thing, it could be he is afraid more will come out. Or it could be he knows those things can take a while, and he would be dogged by this until the committee is done.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Interesting article:

What about Bob?

It's very short so I will post the entire thing:

"A friend writes to raise a question about one of the anomalies in the current sexual misconduct/sexual harassment panic. He observes that in all the discussion of Senator Franken and related issues, it is curious that none of the Democratic senators — not Senator Gillibrand, not Senator Harris, not Senator Klobuchar, not any of the rest — has suggested that Senator Menendez take early retirement.

The bribery charges against Senator Melendez resulted in a hung jury. It is nevertheless unclear how the Democrats can now overlook allegations of Senator Menedez’s paid dalliances with young women in the Dominican Republic. They seem as credible as the 40-plus year-old allegations against Roy Moore and far more recent. Following the mistrial in the Menendez case, Star-Ledger columnist Paul Mulshine took up the possible double standard.

Perhaps there will be a further awakening of the Democrats’ conscience after Democrat Phil Murphy is sworn in as the new Governor of New Jersey on January 16. Or does what happens in the Dominican Republic stay in the Dominican Republic?"

Thoughts?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^Just kinda makes me smile, cuz I'm guessing they thought they cut away all the cancer by getting rid of Franken. I hope conservatives are smart enough to bring this up. Seeing how some act now, they legitimately might not be smart enough to do so.

Another point was brought up by Ben Shapiro the other day. What has been truly sacrificed? Franken is gone, a Democrat will replace him. Conyers "retires" and...it won't be a Republican that steps in, correct?

What power has been relinquished in the name of doing the right thing? They maintain the power and give themselves a potent political tool to use against their enemies. Good politics to be sure, but no moral high ground achieved, no real power given up.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 8th, 2017 at 06:17 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:15 PM
dadudemon

Interesting article:

What about Bob?

It's very short so I will post the entire thing:

"A friend writes to raise a question about one of the anomalies in the current sexual misconduct/sexual harassment panic. He observes that in all the discussion of Senator Franken and related issues, it is curious that none of the Democratic senators — not Senator Gillibrand, not Senator Harris, not Senator Klobuchar, not any of the rest — has suggested that Senator Menendez take early retirement.

The bribery charges against Senator Melendez resulted in a hung jury. It is nevertheless unclear how the Democrats can now overlook allegations of Senator Menedez’s paid dalliances with young women in the Dominican Republic. They seem as credible as the 40-plus year-old allegations against Roy Moore and far more recent. Following the mistrial in the Menendez case, Star-Ledger columnist Paul Mulshine took up the possible double standard.

Perhaps there will be a further awakening of the Democrats’ conscience after Democrat Phil Murphy is sworn in as the new Governor of New Jersey on January 16. Or does what happens in the Dominican Republic stay in the Dominican Republic?"

Thoughts?

Yes, he paid them money for sex. In another country. Who cares?

Even if it was done here in the US, I don't care. Prostitution should be legal and two consenting adults should not be shamed for entering into an mutually beneficial agreement.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, he paid them money for sex. In another country. Who cares?

Even if it was done here in the US, I don't care. Prostitution should be legal and two consenting adults should not be shamed for entering into an mutually beneficial agreement.

I agree with you......but! Don't people here care? Not me, but I coulda sworn we had hooker scandals here lol. Where a politician got some hookers and there was a big scandal, etc.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:24 PM
Silent Master

According to some of the things I found(not sure how accurate) the hookers may have been underage.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:32 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here we go Eliot Spitzer was his name:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliot...itution_scandal

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:32 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Silent Master
According to some of the things I found(not sure how accurate) the hookers may have been underage.

Oh, if that's the case, then, yeah, he may be a piece of shit.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 06:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Full disclosure: next time I troll I will be sure to make documents of it, to make copies of those documents, and all that good stuff.

Bringing this up again? Okay.

You didn't troll, it wasn't some clever game planned from the start. It was clear to everyone that you lied so much you couldn't keep your story straight and you used "but I was trolling" to try and cover it up.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Bringing this up again? Okay.

You didn't troll, it wasn't some clever game planned from the start. It was clear to everyone that you lied so much you couldn't keep your story straight and you used "but I was trolling" to try and cover it up.

It was trolling Rob, it's okay. Deal with it. And I only brought it up cuz others brought it up.

If you don't believe it, neat.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:22 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So this won't be good:

Roy Moore accuser admits she wrote part of yearbook inscription attributed to Alabama Senate candidate

She still insists the signature is his, but you know Moore will pounce on this. He has already tweeted about it.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 07:24 PM