KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 53 54 [55] 56 57 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snowdragon

ZOMG, Marie Batali is on the chopping block now for his behavior!

While he takes time to reflect he should stop eating for a year and exercise.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:21 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I shit you not there is a group of women asking congress to investigate Trump for sexual harassment.

Sexual harassment accusers of Trump are uniting and making one big demand

"According to a news release by Brave New Films, the host of the news conference, the women will be demanding that Congress begin an investigation of sexual harassment by Trump.

“Women who have publicly accused President Trump of sexual harassment and assault will unite for the first time to speak out about their experiences on Monday, December 11, at 10:30 AM,” the statement read. “At the press conference, hosted by Brave New Films, the women will call for accountability and an investigation by Congress of sexual misconduct by the president.”

Lol...*breaks out the popcorn*

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Honestly...I hope this results in his removal.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:36 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

It's a good thing we're past those times where folks didn't care about what our president did in their personal time just how they worked as the president..........(lulz good ole bill.)

How hilarious, good get rid of Trump.......here comes Pence!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:39 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm shaky on how this even all works. I can understand accusers coming out and saying these things happened. But they all happened before he was president. Does congress investigate shit like that?

I could see if we had reports of stuff done while president.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Honestly...I hope this results in his removal.

Lol, I wouldn't want Pence over Trump, but I don't think this will get rid of Trump.

And notice where it came from? This is Hollywood going after Trump lol.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:50 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur

And notice where it came from? This is Hollywood going after Trump lol.

so "Cause HurlyWid murite?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://twitter.com/MegynTODAY/stat...224464935182336

One woman speaks out on talk show about Trump's harassment

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:27 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Summer Zervos is suing Trump for defamation. All it will take for her to drop the suit is Trump retracting statements calling her a liar.

(please log in to view the image)

https://twitter.com/globalnews/stat...450733677465600

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:30 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

She is lying. If she had an credibility should have got on a REAL TV Sho......Megan Kelly??? Feeyeahright..

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:31 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^ Zervos' lawyer Gloria Allred states that her client took a lie detector test and was telling the truth about being sexually assaulted by Trump

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:32 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Flyattractor
She is lying. If she had an credibility should have got on a REAL TV Sho......Megan Kelly??? Feeyeahright..

can you please just finally overdose and die? thanks.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:34 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Firefly218
^^^ Zervos' lawyer Gloria Allred states that her client took a lie detector test and was telling the truth about being sexually assaulted by Trump

So she "STATES" about the Lie det Test?

SO that means no actual proof right?

Yeah that is what that means.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

https://twitter.com/MegynTODAY/stat...224464935182336

One woman speaks out on talk show about Trump's harassment

More than one:

Donald Trump's #metoo moment is here

On Monday morning, a trio of women -- Rachel Crooks, Samantha Holvey and Jessica Leeds -- went on Megyn Kelly's NBC show to reiterate allegations of sexual misconduct against President Donald Trump that they first aired during the 2016 presidential campaign. "We're private citizens and for us to put ourselves out there to try to show America who this man is and especially how he views women and for them to say, we don't care ... it hurt," Holvey told Kelly about how the allegations against Trump were handled during the 2016 campaign. "It's just like, all right, let's try round two. The environment's different. Let's try again." -snip

The environment today is very different from even a year ago. Beginning with movie mogul Harvey Weinstein and continuing all the way through this morning's revelations regarding celebrity chef Mario Batali, the culture has been rocked by a seemingly unending series of allegations -- and, in many cases, admissions -- of boorish and potentially criminal behavior by men toward women. -snip

Remember that in the wake of the "Access Hollywood" tape -- in which Trump tells host Billy Bush that when you are rich, you can do whatever you want to women -- more than a dozen women came forward alleging that Trump had sexually harassed them or behaved inappropriately toward them. (At least 13 women have come forward with accusations about Trump; The Washington Post details who they are, and what they are alleging, here.) During the campaign, Trump was broadly dismissive of all the allegations -- and the women making them.

"As you have seen, I am a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country," Trump said at a North Carolina rally in mid-October 2016. "They are coming after me to try and destroy what is considered by even them the greatest movement in the history of our country." -snip

Link

Granted, Trumpers who hypocritically condemn guys like Weinsten and Franken won't care. But at least more light is being shined on our Sexual Predator in Chief.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Dec 11th, 2017 at 07:00 PM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

A Trinity of Trump Haters!!!!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:17 PM
dadudemon

Summer Zervos is suing Trump for defamation. All it will take for her to drop the suit is Trump retracting statements calling her a liar.

(please log in to view the image)

https://twitter.com/globalnews/stat...450733677465600

hmmm

This is the kind of stuff I would do to a gal I had been in a long term relationship for many months (randomly kissing and pressing my genitals against her...preferably in the shower).

This is in line with his "locker room talk": he doesn't even wait. He kisses them right on the mouth. Grabs 'em right by the p*ssy.

So this story is believable.

So NOW can we get Trump removed?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Trumper's didn't believe it when Trump himself bragged about being a sexual predator, so why would they believe it now?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Trumper's didn't believe it when Trump himself bragged about being a sexual predator, so why would they believe it now?

I think his words + these stories make it much more believable.

In court, you have to establish these kinds of things. I forget the Latin Phrase but it has a name (It's not "modus operandi", it's something else...it's not "mens rea", either.............I'm drawing a blank. It is where you establish that the defendant has a clear history and line of thinking with words and behaviors that match up to the accusations).

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I think it might be Modus Operandi? That's used in court cases as a 'state of mind' motive.

Anyways, I still don't see Trumper's following along. Also add that Trump's recently claimed that the voice we heard bragging about being a sexual assaulter might not be his.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:46 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
I think it might be Modus Operandi? That's used in court cases as a 'state of mind' motive.

Anyways, I still don't see Trumper's following along. Also add that Trump's recently claimed that the voice we heard bragging about being a sexual assaulter might not be his.

But...but....it sounds JUST like him? WTF?

So some impersonator was talking like him? And, before, he said it was "just locker room talk"?

To me, this just makes the case against him stronger.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:50 PM