KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 54 55 [56] 57 58 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
But...but....it sounds JUST like him? WTF?

So some impersonator was talking like him? And, before, he said it was "just locker room talk"?

To me, this just makes the case against him stronger.

You don't have to convince me, if someone tells me they're a sexual predator, I will take them at their word.

But Trumpers will not care, imo, as they didn't when they heard it 'straight from the horse's mouth', so to speak.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
You don't have to convince me, if someone tells me they're a sexual predator, I will take them at their word.

But Trumpers will not care, imo, as they didn't when they heard it 'straight from the horse's mouth', so to speak.

They could release a video of Trump with his 2" c*** stuffed in a girl's mouth, while looking at the camera, while holding a newspaper with the day's date, and his birth certificate in the other hand with his Social Security Card, and they would still deny it. They'd say it was a "doctored."

Hell, he could tweet it himself.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't like Pence, but impeachment 2018 kinda needs to happen

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:19 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But...but....it sounds JUST like him? WTF?

So some impersonator was talking like him? And, before, he said it was "just locker room talk"?

To me, this just makes the case against him stronger.

I mean, we gotta apply this across the board then. If an accusation sounds like something someone would do, it's true. I'm cool with it as long as it is applied to everyone.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I mean, we gotta apply this across the board then. If an accusation sounds like something someone would do, it's true. I'm cool with it as long as it is applied to everyone.

Except you've taken the liberty to condemn others when they were just accused, eg Weinstein, Franken, Levine etc.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 08:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Except you've taken the liberty to condemn others when they were just accused, eg Weinstein, Franken, Levine etc.

And like I just said, if we want to use that standard of evidence I am okay with it as long as we apply it to everyone.

This wasn't something I was arguing, but if we're going to use that standard of evidence I'd want it done for everyone.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 09:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
And like I just said, if we want to use that standard of evidence I am okay with it as long as we apply it to everyone.

This wasn't something I was arguing, but if we're going to use that standard of evidence I'd want it done for everyone.

The point: You've not applied your own special rule to everyone, you've picked and chosen. Trump = Innocent. Moore = Innocent. Weinstein = Guilty. Levine = Guilty. etc

So if you're not abiding by your own rules, why are you demanding others do?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 09:11 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Schumer calls cops after forged sex scandal charge .

Lol, these guys are fvcked. They forged a signed legal document. I also hear that it looks like Mike Cernovich is involved. He tweeted and deleted that he had copies of the forged documents. Hope he finally goes down like the trash he is.

The Alt-right is super bad at this.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:13 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

LoL, Alt-Right retards.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:16 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nephthys
Schumer calls cops after forged sex scandal charge .

Lol, these guys are fvcked. They forged a signed legal document. I also hear that it looks like Mike Cernovich is involved. He tweeted and deleted that he had copies of the forged documents. Hope he finally goes down like the trash he is.

The Alt-right is super bad at this.

How does one even go down a rabbit hole of that much idiocy? Just a 30 second google search will tell you what not to do in this situation.

It's so stupid and ridiculous...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 06:40 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The point: You've not applied your own special rule to everyone, you've picked and chosen. Trump = Innocent. Moore = Innocent. Weinstein = Guilty. Levine = Guilty. etc

So if you're not abiding by your own rules, why are you demanding others do?

EDIT: I thought you meant DDM's rule was mine.

Anyways, I merely said I'd go by it if we apply it across the board.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 08:55 PM
Flyattractor

Make EVERYONE Adhere to the Same Rules?

How would that be "Fair"???

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

How does one even go down a rabbit hole of that much idiocy? Just a 30 second google search will tell you what not to do in this situation.

It's so stupid and ridiculous...

The problem is that the alt-right actually believe the bullshit about the media being ludicrously corrupt and willing to post a story without fact checking. So they'll run face first into this stuff over and over again.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 09:13 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 01:18 PM
Raisen

I think I know Rob in real life. He seems very familiar

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 11:12 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Get to the Free Clinic....NOW!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 11:37 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Lol. Awww come on man

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 11:38 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That is probably how it started....

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 11:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raisen
Lol. Awww come on man

Bro you shoulda known when he came up to you and said "I put the STD in stud". Red flag.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 11:45 PM
Raisen

That's a corny joke.

You been hanging out with fly in real life?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 11:46 PM