KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » African slaves 'mutilated and cooked like kebabs' by Libya gangs

African slaves 'mutilated and cooked like kebabs' by Libya gangs
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
This is still a fail reply as it does not address any of the problems I've pointed out.

Additionally, if you think focusing on an irrelevant point from my post changes anything I've stated, you're even more racist than I thought and you're barely able to keep your racism in check.

Lastly, post photos of yourself. I've posted plenty. What are you hiding?

I've made it pretty obvious why you're being racist. And I'd like to also point out that I received a PM from a black man who doesn't post in this "cesspool" but thanked me for my words because he's tired of the exact racism I pointed out. Hey, perhaps some people in the black community want to stop being treated like savage imbeciles? Maybe? Didja ever consider that some of your supposed "righteous" positions are actually racist?

Also, a "brown man" != "black man" so do not pretend that your claim of browness gives you a voice of authority for black people to be racist towards them.
I sincerely have no ****ing idea what you’re trying to say. Honestly not trying to be glib or deflect, your post makes no sense to me whatsoever. I’m not sure how you’re jumping to the conclusion that I’m “marginalizing black issues”???

But I don’t want to completely discount your accusations of racism against me because who knows, you may have some point. So just for clarification purposes, let me know what is racist with my logic if you will.

I simply made the point that the people who most deserve criticism are those in positions of wealth and power that do harm. And statistically, in America most of the people in positions of wealth and power are white. Also, most of the powerful institutions in America are primarily white as well.

What I’ve just stated above ^^^ are facts, please tell me how it’s racist.

And no thanks I’m not verifying my ethnicity to strangers. I already feel too uneasy having disclosed my skin color, let alone posting a pic so nah I’m good

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:43 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Firefly218
I sincerely have no ****ing idea what you’re trying to say. Honestly not trying to be glib or deflect, your post makes no sense to me whatsoever. I’m not sure how you’re jumping to the conclusion that I’m “marginalizing black issues”???

But I don’t want to completely discount your accusations of racism against me because who knows, you may have some point. So just for clarification purposes, let me know what is racist with my logic if you will.

I simply made the point that the people who most deserve criticism are those in positions of wealth and power that do harm. And statistically, in America most of the people in positions of wealth and power are white. Also, most of the powerful institutions in America are primarily white as well.

What I’ve just stated above ^^^ are facts, please tell me how it’s racist.

And no thanks I’m not verifying my ethnicity to strangers. I already feel too uneasy having disclosed my skin color, let alone posting a pic so nah I’m good

Everything you’ve just said is extremely wrong. We mostly speak out against evil acts committed by whites because we live in a primarily white country that has mostly white leaders and white people in positions of power.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 06:01 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Neither statement is racist. You might have a point if Firefly said;

quote:
We mostly speak out against evil acts committed by whites because white people are evil

What he actually said was:
quote:
We mostly speak out against evil acts committed by whites because we live in a primarily white country that has mostly white leaders and white people in positions of power.

Are white people the largest demographic in America? Yes, Firefly isn't being racist, he's being right. thumb up

Do white people wield the most economic and political power in America? Yes, Firefly isn't being racist, he's being right. thumb up

Time to end this witch hunt of yours Double D.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 07:12 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I would love to.

1. Crime is generally a symptom of poverty and poor education, that much is supported by lots of evidence.

2. You'll find crime rates are high among poor whites as well as poor blacks as well as poor latinos. So crime is a problem beyond just skin color.

3. A large proportion of the black population is in poverty and has poor education.

4. Given the last three statements, it's quite obvious to surmise that perhaps the black community endures higher levels of crime because they also endure higher levels of poverty than other ethnic groups. So essentially, the crime rate is a function of poverty and not of skin color.

So how do we solve a problem like the crime rate in black communities? Trump and his MAGA pals weaponize cops and talk about martial law in the inner cities and bullet proof robocops to solve the problem, as if more violence will solve violence. All the while, they slash public education funding and fuk with education programs for the poor, and sh!t on welfare and try to destroy PBS.

These are primarily white people who have had much more opportunity in their lives, a better education, a head start you could say, and they are pushing a platform that strangles the policies designed to bring the black community out of poverty. And these white people are the scummiest because they are ultimately screwing over their own supporters, poor white people are suffering too. Unfortunately, poor white people ally themselves with the rich white people instead of the black community.

If any group deserves to be attacked it's those who have privilege and power, but use it corruptly and inappropriately.

Yeah, that doesn't make Newguy's statement racist, just misleading/ignorant.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 07:16 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Saying mass shootings is a white person problem is just like saying terrorism is a Muslim problem, both are racist. Unfortunately you are a hypocrite on this point, only antagonizing Muslims but not white people who go on shooting sprees.

Nope. Muslims are not a race. Hence that statement is, by definition, not racist.

Religion is an idealogy. Islam is an idealogy. Muslims are a group of people who adhere to parts of that ideology to varying degrees.

Being white isn't an idealogy, it's just the natural color of your skin.

Now, you can certainly argue that certain critiques of muslims are bigoted/discriminatory.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 07:22 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

If any group deserves to be attacked it's those who have privilege and power, but use it corruptly and inappropriately.

This is the problem I have with your statement, the idea that a "group" based on something as superficial as skin color deserves to be attacked, rather than holding individuals to the standards of their own actions, or that you can criticize an individual more or less harshly for their actions based on their skin color. It's absurd.

The example given earlier in this thread was the big deal made about white people who commit mass shootings. The idea that a white mass murderer should be more heavily criticized than a mass murderer of another race due to their "privilege and institutional power" is absurd. What institution of American society supports mass murderers? What institution defends white mass shooters? Why is the claim that white mass shooters should be criticized more harshly than terrorists of other identity groups a valid claim to make?

The idea that I should be criticized more harshly for my actions than a black person just because more people with my skin color are in positions of power or are wealthy is absolute horseshit.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:27 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

What? Lol. No it’s not racist. The reason white people are criticized the most in America is because they tend to be the ones in power. It has nothing to do with skin color, but it’s a fact. White people in America overwhelmingly hold positions of wealth and power.

If it has nothing to do with skin color why bring skin color into it?

If an individual does something bad regardless of race, then by all means cite the bad thing they did as an individual and cite the wealth and power they hold as an individual. This seems like a pretty consistent standard to hold.

If some wealthy white politician pulls some bullshit, call em on it as an individual and say that they should take more responsibility for their actions given their stature and power without implicating their actions as something the entirety of their race shares a burden for.

If a mass shooting happens and the person committing it happens to be some working class white guy from butt**** nowhere, then it's completely unwarranted to cite the dickheads in the top 1% who share his skin color as if that gives him some special power, as if it makes him any more culpable for his actions or makes his actions any more worthy of discussion

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:35 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Emperordmb
If it has nothing to do with skin color why bring skin color into it?

Firefly didn't bring race into it. The OP, which Firefly was responding to did.
quote:
BLM anyone? We should send the blacks in America over there to protest and liberate their brothers. Can't believe blacks want to join Islam, when they're the one who started and still do the slave trades.

Somehow whites will be blamed, if they get involved. lol

Then Double D tried to being race into it:
quote:
Your perspective, here, is a bit racist.

So again, Firefly responded.

quote:
This is the problem I have with your statement, the idea that a "group" based on something as superficial as skin color deserves to be attacked, rather than holding individuals to the standards of their own actions, or that you can criticize an individual more or less harshly for their actions based on their skin color. It's absurd.

Firefly wasn't attacking white people. The group he was referring to were the wealthy and powerful elites.

Not once in this thread has Firefly advocated for attacking white people as a whole. Firefly has argued it's reasonable that a largely white and white-controlled society would have its white people receiving the most criticism as individuals.

That Fly is saying "white people are evil" is a strawman Double D, Squall X, and now you have constructed as a nice way of avoiding what he's actually arguing.

What Fly is saying is that white people bearing the brunt of individual critique isn't a product of racism, but a product of white people wielding the most power to do bad as a result of their institutional power in American society.

And fly is absolutely correct, hence why the only way double d can now attack him is by attacking arguments he never made.

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Dec 4th, 2017 at 09:20 AM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 09:16 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Neither statement is racist. You might have a point if Firefly said;

What he actually said was:

Are white people the largest demographic in America? Yes, Firefly isn't being racist, he's being right. thumb up

Do white people wield the most economic and political power in America? Yes, Firefly isn't being racist, he's being right. thumb up

You sound racist, as well, but are pretending to hide behind facts with a racist twist. Extremely similar to neonazi tactics.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 02:34 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Emperordmb

The example given earlier in this thread was the big deal made about white people who commit mass shootings. The idea that a white mass murderer should be more heavily criticized than a mass murderer of another race due to their "privilege and institutional power" is absurd. What institution of American society supports mass murderers? What institution defends white mass shooters? Why is the claim that white mass shooters should be criticized more harshly than terrorists of other identity groups a valid claim to make?

The idea that I should be criticized more harshly for my actions than a black person just because more people with my skin color are in positions of power or are wealthy is absolute horseshit.

You seem to understand it, pretty well. I wonder why two American liberals don't seem to understand how Firefly is being racist? Are they really blind to their racism?

Also, I think it is terrible to focus on and attack a certain race while ignoring or even purposefully overlooking another race's issue. Doing both of those things is racist to two races at the same time. Rather abhorrent. Man...racist people are rather disgusting. The more I think about this, the worse it is.

Edit -

Hey, Firefly, here's what I did this weekend. I spent time volunteering for a group that focuses on stopping the cycle of violence and getting black men back to work after prison time. What about you? What did you do?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 02:38 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
He’s just trolling at this point, he’s uninterested in a conversation. There’s no point arguing against a wall of blind ignorance.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 02:57 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

He’s just trolling at this point, he’s uninterested in a conversation. There’s no point arguing against a wall of blind ignorance.

What a very odd thing to say and considering it is only you 2 holding this position and you two just so happen to have a history with getting angry with me and arguing for pages and pages, I wonder why you would pretend like I'm trolling and calling me ignorant?

Care to address the two questions I asked in my last post?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 02:59 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

What a very odd thing to say and considering it is only you 2 holding this position and you two just so happen to have a history with getting angry with me and arguing for pages and pages, I wonder why you would pretend like I'm trolling and calling me ignorant?

Care to address the two questions I asked in my last post?
I have no interest in explaining myself to a troll. The criticism you’re making has been repeatedly addressed, it has been repeatedly explained that we are not targeting white people as a group, and yet you continue to hold the same criticism despite it being REPEATEDLY debunked. So there’s no point

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 03:17 PM
dadudemon

I have no interest in explaining myself to a troll. The criticism you’re making has been repeatedly addressed, it has been repeatedly explained that we are not targeting white people as a group, and yet you continue to hold the same criticism despite it being REPEATEDLY debunked. So there’s no point

I have no interest in explaining myself to a troll.

I point out your obvious racism but I'm the troll? And you refuse to directly engage my points and dismissing them? Who's the troll?

The criticism you’re making has been repeatedly addressed,

No it most certainly has not. Dodging the topic entirely is not addressing it.

it has been repeatedly explained that we are not targeting white people as a group, and yet you continue to hold the same criticism despite it being REPEATEDLY debunked. So there’s no point

You're doing a great job of dodging the point, again, and pretending like you're talking about it. You're not even talking about my point, here.

The more you post about this, the more racist you reveal yourself to be. You keep digging that racist hole deeper and deeper.

Let's start here: answer my 2 questions for my previous post:

Hey, Firefly, here's what I did this weekend. I spent time volunteering for a group that focuses on stopping the cycle of violence and getting black men back to work after prison time. What about you? What did you do?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:13 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** those questions, they have nothing to do with the argument at hand. Nobody can justify their shitty beliefs by saying “Oh guess how much charity I DID THIS WEEKEND”. Guess how much charity Harvey Weinstein did for women’s rights. Isn’t Harvey a great guy for helping Women’s Rights organizations???

If you care to actually explain why you think I’m racist in an adult manner, I’m happy to respond to you. Otherwise there’s no point in continuing this conversation.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:54 PM
dadudemon

I point out your obvious racism but I'm the troll? And you refuse to directly engage my points and dismissing them? Who's the troll?

No it most certainly has not. Dodging the topic entirely is not addressing it.

You're doing a great job of dodging the point, again, and pretending like you're talking about it. You're not even talking about my point, here.

The more you post about this, the more racist you reveal yourself to be. You keep digging that racist hole deeper and deeper.

Let's start here: answer my 2 questions for my previous post:

quote:
**** those questions, they have nothing to do with the argument at hand. Nobody can justify their shitty beliefs by saying “Oh guess how much charity I DID THIS WEEKEND”. Guess how much charity Harvey Weinstein did for women’s rights. Isn’t Harvey a great guy for helping Women’s Rights organizations???

They do have a direct role for the arguments at hand. It is obvious that you're trying to pretend to be righteous when you do nothing at all to combat racism except spread more racism.

If you actually did anything, anything at all, for the minorities of the community, you'd have something to post about.

Keep on being racist. Keep on marginalizing black issues and vilifying white people. You're every bit as terrible as Neonazis.

Notice how long it took my to realize this? It's because you're hiding behind a facade of self-righteousnes and pseudocare. Whereas that other racist, ziggtard, was very direct about his racism.

quote:
If you care to actually explain why you think I’m racist in an adult manner, I’m happy to respond to you. Otherwise there’s no point in continuing this conversation.

I already have and in very very explicit terms. Like I said, everyone else understands it just fun. Only you and Rocky are pretending not to get it. You're not being honest at all. And you don't respond to any points, you dodge them, and you call me a troll. The moment you realize you're racist and spreading hate is the moment the conversation can move forward.

Also, your overly emotional outburst because it upsets you that I don't just talk about black issues, I actively participate in the community to address them, is noted. I understand that you're upset that someone dared call out your racism when you have built this ideal archetype of yourself as a benevolent super righteous liberal. But stop viewing yourself like that and instead, recognize how some of the harmful ideas you hold need to be discarded. Grow. Mature. Introspect.

Last edited by dadudemon on Dec 4th, 2017 at 06:07 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 06:01 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

They do have a direct role for the arguments at hand. It is obvious that you're trying to pretend to be righteous when you do nothing at all to combat racism except spread more racism.

If you actually did anything, anything at all, for the minorities of the community, you'd have something to post about.

Keep on being racist. Keep on marginalizing black issues and vilifying white people. You're every bit as terrible as Neonazis.

Notice how long it took my to realize this? It's because you're hiding behind a facade of self-righteousnes and pseudocare. Whereas that other racist, ziggtard, was very direct about his racism.
Explain EXACTLY how I’m marginalizing black issues and EXACTLY how I’m vilifying white people. Explain it and don’t hide behind vagueness. If you can’t explain it clearly than you need to immediately retract all your statements and apologize.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 06:04 PM
dadudemon

Explain EXACTLY how I’m marginalizing black issues and EXACTLY how I’m vilifying white people. Explain it and don’t hide behind vagueness. If you can’t explain it clearly than you need to immediately retract all your statements and apologize.

I already have and in very very explicit terms. Like I said, everyone else understands it just fun. Only you and Rocky are pretending not to get it. You're not being honest at all. And you don't respond to any points, you dodge them, and you call me a troll. The moment you realize you're racist and spreading hate is the moment the conversation can move forward.

Also, your overly emotional outburst because it upsets you that I don't just talk about black issues, I actively participate in the community to address them, is noted. I understand that you're upset that someone dared call out your racism when you have built this ideal archetype of yourself as a benevolent super righteous liberal. But stop viewing yourself like that and instead, recognize how some of the harmful ideas you hold need to be discarded. Grow. Mature. Introspect.

I already have explained to you exactly how you're being racist. Multiple times.

Quote my posts and ask for clarification on which parts you do not understand.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 06:08 PM
dadudemon

Read my edits.

It's not possible to quote you. The system is f*cked up. So just read my edits. Don't respond until you've read the entire thread and my edits. That come back calm.

Also, stop being so emotional. Calm down. No, this is not "i troll u! u mad!" comment. You're seriously too emotional and upset.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 06:10 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Read my edits.

It's not possible to quote you. The system is f*cked up. So just read my edits. Don't respond until you've read the entire thread and my edits. That come back calm.

Also, stop being so emotional. Calm down. No, this is not "i troll u! u mad!" comment. You're seriously too emotional and upset.

Here is exactly what you said
Your perspective, here, is a bit racist. You should update your opinion so as to not marginalize black american issues. They are important, too. The US Liberals have some growing to do. We need to end the racist stance that "black issues aren't that bad! Focus on the bad white people!" That's racist. Black people deserve to have their problems recognized and addressed. They don't need white liberals white washing (pun intended) their problems and ignoring them.

You're saying that I'm ignoring black issues and focusing on white issues, which makes me racist right?

Now I will explicitly explain where you have misinterpreted everything. And I will do it in bold.

You think I'm focusing my criticisms on White People, when I'm actually focusing them on People in Positions of Wealth and Power. These wealthy and powerful people can be black, white, asian, middle eastern or any race/ethnicity. It just so happens that in America, these wealthy and powerful people are primarily white.

You think I'm not focusing my criticisms on Black People, when in actuality I do not believe that we should focus our criticisms on those in poverty or with poor education. Those in poverty and with poor education can be black, white, asian, middle eastern or any race/ethnicity. I just so happens that in America, these people in poverty and with poor education are largely black

To sum it up, I think that those with wealth and power deserve more criticism than those in poverty. Does that make me racist?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 06:27 PM