KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » African slaves 'mutilated and cooked like kebabs' by Libya gangs

African slaves 'mutilated and cooked like kebabs' by Libya gangs
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
Here is exactly what you said
Your perspective, here, is a bit racist. You should update your opinion so as to not marginalize black american issues. They are important, too. The US Liberals have some growing to do. We need to end the racist stance that "black issues aren't that bad! Focus on the bad white people!" That's racist. Black people deserve to have their problems recognized and addressed. They don't need white liberals white washing (pun intended) their problems and ignoring them.

You're saying that I'm ignoring black issues and focusing on white issues, which makes me racist right?

Now I will explicitly explain where you have misinterpreted everything. And I will do it in bold.

You think I'm focusing my criticisms on White People, when I'm actually focusing them on People in Positions of Wealth and Power. These wealthy and powerful people can be black, white, asian, middle eastern or any race/ethnicity. It just so happens that in America, these wealthy and powerful people are primarily white.

You think I'm not focusing my criticisms on Black People, when in actuality I do not believe that we should focus our criticisms on those in poverty or with poor education. Those in poverty and with poor education can be black, white, asian, middle eastern or any race/ethnicity. I just so happens that in America, these people in poverty and with poor education are largely black

To sum it up, I think that those with wealth and power deserve more criticism than those in poverty. Does that make me racist?

As long as those in poverty aren't whining and blaming whites for all their problems...or the police for all their problems...

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 06:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your perspective, here, is a bit racist. You should update your opinion so as to not marginalize black american issues. They are important, too. The US Liberals have some growing to do. We need to end the racist stance that "black issues aren't that bad! Focus on the bad white people!" That's racist. Black people deserve to have their problems recognized and addressed. They don't need white liberals white washing (pun intended) their problems and ignoring them.

You're saying that I'm ignoring black issues and focusing on white issues, which makes me racist right?

Now I will explicitly explain where you have misinterpreted everything. And I will do it in bold.

You think I'm focusing my criticisms on White People, when I'm actually focusing them on People in Positions of Wealth and Power. These wealthy and powerful people can be black, white, asian, middle eastern or any race/ethnicity. It just so happens that in America, these wealthy and powerful people are primarily white.

You think I'm not focusing my criticisms on Black People, when in actuality I do not believe that we should focus our criticisms on those in poverty or with poor education. Those in poverty and with poor education can be black, white, asian, middle eastern or any race/ethnicity. I just so happens that in America, these people in poverty and with poor education are largely black

To sum it up, I think that those with wealth and power deserve more criticism than those in poverty. Does that make me racist?
Bump

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 07:26 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
-Why you felt you need to make this into another race issue is silly, but that's your well documented micropenis talking

Originally posted by SquallX
This! This right here proves how pathetic of a man you really are.

You only open you’re mouth and cries rhetoric when whites and Christians are doing something wrong. But the second anyone else commits evil, you balls shrinks.

For years, Arabs have been commuting geneocide against blacks in the 21st century, but you like you’re other cucks friends never speak on it. Only time there’s outrage from you’re side, are when whites are doing something bad.

Do me a favor, and shut the **** up when it comes to Black problems and what we need.

Everything you’ve just said is extremely wrong. We mostly speak out against evil acts committed by whites because we live in a primarily white country that has mostly white leaders and white people in positions of power.

Initially, I didn't pay too close attention to this exchange this exchange but now that I've read it again, holy shit, you're a racist f*ck.

Black people, and specifically black people, are being slaughtered in horrible ways, Robtard is whining about people making this about race when it is quite specifically a race issue, and you chime in with your racism about wanting to ignoring black issues in the US and wanting to, instead, focus on white issues.

Now, I've made this quite clear multiple times. Everyone else seems to understand this point just fine. Stop pretending like you're some wrongfully hurt victim. You're an anti-white, "I don't care about blacks and black issues" racist internet shitlord.

Stop with your games. Stop being a racist shitlord.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:16 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Edit - FFS, a black man pointed it out and even stated the same things I am. erm

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I heard two black men and a Mulatto say the opposite

2.5 > 1 /maths

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

*insert Unka Tom ref here*

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:19 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

2.5 > 1 /maths

Don't be upset that a black man got mad at you for trying to make this thread not a race issue?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:22 PM
Flyattractor

2.5 > 1 /maths

*reported for using Racist Terms*

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:24 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Don't be upset that a black man got mad at you for trying to make this thread not a race issue?

Guess my math joke didn't go over well sad

My comment about race to Vasonbee (who has a micropenis) was in regards to this line specifically: "We should send the blacks in America over there to protest and liberate their brothers." -Vansonbee

Not in regards to Black Africans being treated like cattle in Libya, which is awful. So Straws and men and such. Oh my.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

My comment about race to Vasonbee (who has a micropenis) was in regards to this line specifically: "We should send the blacks in America over there to protest and liberate their brothers." -Vansonbee

Not in regards to Black Africans being treated like cattle in Libya, which is awful. So Straws and men and such. Oh my.

Well according to "Lefty Looney Logic" ...Isn't the U.S the Most Racist and Violent towards Black People? So TECHNICALLY wouldn't the be Better Off back in their Ancestral Home Land?

*goes to warm up the boats*

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:29 PM
dadudemon

It looked like a botched 3/5 Compromise joke so instead of making fun of you for your math error, I responded to the rhetoric.

Nice try. Not gonna Fly. No matter what pretend context you wish to apply, your words, which I quoted, were not appropriate for this thread topic and the thread topic is the horrible treatment of black people (yet again).

It IS a race issue.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

But 2.5 is greater than 1 sad

Nope, other's don't get to dictate what I was referring to. Sorry.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:34 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well according to "Lefty Looney Logic" ...Isn't the U.S the Most Racist and Violent towards Black People? So TECHNICALLY wouldn't the be Better Off back in their Ancestral Home Land?

*goes to warm up the boats*

Meanwhile, this racist f*ck right here...

Hey, isn't it odd that both Fly's are racist against black people on this forum?

Firefly: I don't care about black people and I hate white people.

Flyattractor: I don't like black people and I think white people are great.

Well, I guess that makes Flyattractor less racist?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:35 PM
dadudemon

You don't get to dictate that either, after the fact. No matter what you meant, not matter the context, it's still something shitty that you said about the thread topic.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Nope. Sorry. You're still wrong/playing games.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:37 PM
Flyattractor

Not if you use Common Core Math...

Originally posted by dadudemon
Meanwhile, this racist f*ck right here...

Hey, isn't it odd that both Fly's are racist against black people on this forum?

Firefly: I don't care about black people and I hate white people.

Flyattractor: I don't like black people and I think white people are great.

Well, I guess that makes Flyattractor less racist?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:38 PM
dadudemon

Nope. Sorry. You're still wrong/playing games.

No you.

You: "Van makeddid this race issue a race issue so I called him out on it. Harumph!"

Me: "You said something stupid. It is a race issue."

You: "Nuh uhhhh! Not mai race isshews!"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

But I've been saying you were wrong/context from the start sad

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:40 PM
dadudemon

But I've been saying you were wrong from the start sad

This is about as irrelevant to my point as you can get.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:41 PM
dadudemon

Throw me more dodges about Hillary Clinton again. Tell me her victim-threats and predatory enabling were just her being a protective wife, again.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 08:42 PM