KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Events that can cause human extinction

Events that can cause human extinction
Started by: CroftAlice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist

- Genetic mutation load accumulation

wut

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 12:39 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
Beast Boy tried to do that?

Kinky.
Malchior

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 12:55 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Killjoy12

Re: Events that can cause human extinction

Originally posted by CroftAlice
My scenario is a virus mutation.What's yours?

Heard on the radio a conversation about this very subject. They had 7 so called experts on the panel. 2 of them said nuclear war. One of them said natural disasters like earth quakes and volcano eruptions. But the other 4 all agreed on the same thing. A virus that spreads quickly and scientists working on it 24/7 just can't figure it out.

This is my guess. With more and more countries acquiring nuclear weapons at some point they will use them and with the nuclear fallout, smoke, dust and clouds blocking the sun for months that will be the end for us all.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 09:51 PM
Killjoy12 is currently offline Click here to Send Killjoy12 a Private Message Find more posts by Killjoy12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by Surtur
Kaiju
thumb up

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 10:40 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by NewGuy01
wut

Reduced selection pressure + older reproduction ages = higher rate of gene mutation which correlates to lowered intelligence, etc.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 10:49 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Reduced selection pressure + older reproduction ages + promotion of it being okay for women to be fat + men in developed countries like Japan not marrying = higher rate of gene mutation which correlates to lowered intelligence, etc.

Fixed

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 11:47 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Idiocracy (2006), and humanity won't have a Joe to save it.

It has begun btw, November of 2016 was the start.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 01:00 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Virus out of control followed by nuclear war.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 01:11 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by Robtard
Idiocracy (2006), and humanity won't have a Joe to save it.

It has begun btw, November of 2016 was the start.

Kidding aside Idiocracy was a genetic trend that frankly is exacerbated by the Left, because liberals have lower fertility rates and a stronger negative correlation between fertility and IQ.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 01:25 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Kurk
Raven is a Hybrid, there is a chance that she could be sterile, as most hybrids in nature are infertile. Demon magic may over ride that, but who's to say.

The important thing to remember here is that Raven is a child from rape, and most kids born from rape have a very bad view of sex. So it would take a good long time before she would be ready to go all the way with a man. Especially when you consider that the only guy she ever came close to sleeping with turned out to be a guy who was using her and ended up trying to drain her of her life force.

(taken and edited from comic vine)

BBRae4life!

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 06:09 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Fixed
You say that because your anime gfs can't get fat. Because they don't exist, like your chances at life.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 06:16 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
BBRae4life!
Disgusting. I ship the two birds.
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
You say that because your anime gfs can't get fat. Because they don't exist, like your chances at life.

Man, why you so motherf*cking heated?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 10:46 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Surtur
Kaiju

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 10:51 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Disgusting. I ship the two birds.

Ewww. sick

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 11:37 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

giving nuclear codes to a mentally unhinged orangutan

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 01:04 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

1. Extraterrestrial activity
2. Worldwide catastrophic event

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 01:54 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Beniboybling
giving nuclear codes to a mentally unhinged orangutan

Or Letting Leftist Progressives Fascists take control and they start doing Mass Genocides again.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 08:09 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

But how can you be against the progressive agenda? ARE YOU AGAINST PROGRESS FLYATTRACTOR?!

How dare you criticize Antifa and call them domestic terrorists! I mean just look at their name... THEY ARE AGAINST FASCISM!!! ARE YOU NOT AGAINST FASCISM?!

How dare you say the Southern Poverty Law center is a ****ing joke! Look at their mission statement, they fight hate and bigotry! ARE YOU AGAINST FIGHTING HATE AND BIGOTRY?!!

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 08:17 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 16th, 2018 08:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
Ewww. sick
Care to explain why? Surely it's not nearly as bad as BBRae sick

Honestly, I want the human race to be wiped out by artificial intelligence. We are held back by our emotions, irrational thoughts/superstitions, and senescence. It's time to advance.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2018 01:17 AM