KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » General Zod Vs Unworthy Thor

General Zod Vs Unworthy Thor
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
In what world, is Zod tearing apart Thor, in any way, much less shrugging off his axe?

Lay off the DC sponsored bath salts bro. Green Lanterns are inconsistent AF, and Hal Jordan failed as well as GL Kyle Rayner. He was about as Trans Tier as Kylo Ren against Snooke's guards.

Lol, I never said he would tear apart Thor. Can you read? I'm saying with his recent showings, Zod would be a good fight for Thor.

And Hal's recent showing doesn't erase all the uber showings he's had recently.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 04:09 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Hal Jordan has ONE bad showing against a Kryptonian and suddenly he sucks?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 04:40 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Just like apparently Black Adam sucks, but he doesn't really have any bad showings. Unless you want to include an amped Kryptonian.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 04:41 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Weird how both character "low" showing is related with Kryptonians...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 04:48 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Hal Jordan has ONE bad showing against a Kryptonian and suddenly he sucks?

Who said he sucks? Zack M said he was Trans Tier when he was clearly presented as his typical Green Lantern self, and I presented compelling evidence as to why.

Originally posted by Zack M
Lol, I never said he would tear apart Thor. Can you read? I'm saying with his recent showings, Zod would be a good fight for Thor.

And Hal's recent showing doesn't erase all the uber showings he's had recently.

Fair enough. I assumed you were agreeing with Abhiligend. My apologies.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 04:48 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You think Zod can rip Thor limb from limb and Thor's axe is as efficient as a regular knife? Lol, what an idiot.

It's what's going to happen mongoliad.
quote:

India is the sewer of the western world at the moment. My disposable income feeds all 20 of your cousins bro.

https://s14.postimg.org/mmpqzndep/ ...6b538f9df4f.jpg

And Canada has always been USA'S *****. Be thankful for your sugar daddy kiddo.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 05:13 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

In what world, is Zod tearing apart Thor, in any way, much less shrugging off his axe?

Lay off the DC sponsored bath salts bro. Green Lanterns are inconsistent AF, and Hal Jordan failed as well as GL Kyle Rayner. He was about as Trans Tier as Kylo Ren against Snooke's guards.

In the current GLC book, he is consistently above top tiers. He was even able to go toe to toe with metal golems who along with Orion destroyed an entire solar system with just the shockwaves of their attacks, tanked Mogo amped by hundreds of Lanterns, incinerated Parallax Sinestro, overpowered a sentient Krona's gauntlet. Even in current Metal issue he kicked the shit out of Starro and Ominar Synn and took Dawnbreaker to his limit who had the power of a whole CPB.

Odinson wishes he was anywhere near Hal Jordan level of power.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 05:19 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Who said he sucks? Zack M said he was Trans Tier when he was clearly presented as his typical Green Lantern self, and I presented compelling evidence as to why.

How is he shown at typical GL self? What is a typical GL self? Even Jessica Cruz can sustain a shattered entire planet at half willpower inside a supernova and survive a black hole at 6% willpower.

Hal isn't weak because hd was beaten by Zod. Zod is just that ****ing powerful.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 05:21 AM
krisblaze

No Hal is definitely that weak.

Thor loses tho

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 06:34 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by krisblaze
No Hal is definitely that weak.

Thor loses tho

Yo mama is that weak.

Or something like that.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 06:54 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Jesus Christ Abhi, too far. That's his mother. Reported. erm

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 06:56 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Who has the axe hurt, who ISN'T Celestial/Celestial tech?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 06:58 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Proxima Midnight, Gorr, Thor himself.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 07:04 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Gorr is the only one I'm impressed by, tbh.

In h2h (i.e without her spear) PM was low meta level.

I thought there was more.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 07:20 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Well i mean fed Galactus and the destroyer too.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 08:19 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Zod would one-shot Thor.

Not even joking.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 09:38 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Damborgson
Jesus Christ Abhi, too far. That's his mother. Reported. erm

Here I thought it was just how Americans talk.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:17 AM
The Sorrow

Axe only gave Cho superficial damage too. Zod punches Thor to sleep.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:19 AM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Damborgson
Well i mean fed Galactus and the destroyer too.

Galactus scene is from an alternate timeline. The artist from the Destroyer scene confirmed it was just stuck in the wedges on Destroyer arm. Odinson couldn't cut Destroyer when he slashed its chest.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:26 AM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by abhilegend
How is he shown at typical GL self? What is a typical GL self? Even Jessica Cruz can sustain a shattered entire planet at half willpower inside a supernova and survive a black hole at 6% willpower.

Hal isn't weak because hd was beaten by Zod. Zod is just that ****ing powerful.

I thought it had not gone nova yet.

And was it really a black hole?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 03:09 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote