KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
What boggles my mind is...didn't the country let former ISIS fighters back in? Or did they all come back illegally?

Also:

smh

Ass Clown: OMG! THIS IS NOT A POLICE STATE!

*Lauren Southern proceeds to describe, in great detail, how a police-state would operate*

Ass Clown: STILL NOT A POLICE-STATE!!!

Picture of Ass Clown:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 05:51 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Ass Clown: OMG! THIS IS NOT A POLICE STATE!

*Lauren Southern proceeds to describe, in great detail, how a police-state would operate*

Ass Clown: STILL NOT A POLICE-STATE!!!

Picture of Ass Clown:

(please log in to view the image)

Every time I think the US looks really bad...some country in Europe does something to remind me why they are our DUFF.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 05:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Every time I think the US looks really bad...some country in Europe does something to remind me why they are our DUFF.

Except the UK is our father that we disowned a while back but still love him and support him when he gets into trouble. He's still making shitty decisions while looking down on us. And we are clearly dysfunctional, arrogant, and have money problems. But try tof*ck with our stupid dad and watch what happens...

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:34 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Time we cut dear old dad off then.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:37 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Except the UK is our father that we disowned a while back but still love him and support him when he gets into trouble. He's still making shitty decisions while looking down on us. And we are clearly dysfunctional, arrogant, and have money problems. But try tof*ck with our stupid dad and watch what happens...

Problem is papa has a billy club and the kid has a gun.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Kid also has Acid, Axes and Machetes and Lorries.

...thats a big Truck for our U.S friends...

Seems like Old Daddy U.K is FUUHED!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:54 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Another Point of Leftist Hypocrisy.

Their take on SCIENCE!

They Say that Science can

Prove that there is no God

Prove that Humans have Multiple Genders

Prove that Science can Save a World from Ecological Disaster

BUT

Then Leftist say that SCIENCE CAN NOT STOP SOMEONE FROM WALKING FROM ONE POINT TO ANOTHER!?

Hypocrisy They name is LEFTIST!!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:55 PM
darthgoober

Originally posted by Robtard
*citation needed* *citation needed* *citation needed*

While we're on it, show me an "acid attack" that comes close to the 58 murdered in Las Vegas not long ago. Thanks in advance.

I already posted 3 articles talking about the growing about of knife/gun violence over there. I didn't look to see if acid was included in them, but if you're just wanting proof a growing problem with violence they're right here...

Originally posted by darthgoober
Well I don't live there so I'm not really sure who to believe, but according to these articles...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...gland-and-wales

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/52512...-statistics-uk/

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39729601

...violent crimes from knives and guns IS a growing problem. And personally I wouldn't consider a growing problem like that to be "perfectly fine". That's not to say that the crimes happen with anywhere near the frequency that they do in the USA, it would be an absolute epidemic if that were the case due to the difference in populations, but you just can't say that violent crimes going up THAT much in a single year is an indication of a system that can be pointed to as one that's actually working.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 07:21 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Four teenagers were stabbed to death in London on New Year's Eve alone, bringing the total number of stabbing deaths in the capital to 80. -snip

Yeah, Stephan Paddock murdered 58 people in just one incident.

697 homicides recorded, up 21% from 576 in 2015. These included 96 cases of manslaughter from the 1989 Hillsborough disaster recorded by a coroner last April -snip

Yeah, we had over 11,000 gun homicides in 2016

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 15th, 2018 at 07:29 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 07:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Four teenagers were stabbed to death in London on New Year's Eve alone, bringing the total number of stabbing deaths in the capital to 80. -snip

Yeah, Stephan Paddock murdered 58 people in just one incident.

697 homicides recorded, up 21% from 576 in 2015. These included 96 cases of manslaughter from the 1989 Hillsborough disaster recorded by a coroner last April -snip

Yeah, we had over 11,000 gun homicides in 2016

Who's saying it's as bad there as it is here? Of course we're going to have a lot more crime, we have a much larger population and a lot more gang activity. The point is that despite their strict laws, the problem is growing a relatively rapid rate.

Last edited by darthgoober on Mar 15th, 2018 at 07:38 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 07:30 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Pretty sure that was the implication of at least a couple of the retards arguing with Neph. Maybe not you specifically.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 07:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Who's saying it's as bad there as it is here? Of course we're going to have a lot more crime, we have a much large population and a lot more gang activity. The point is that despite their strict laws, the problem is growing a relatively rapid rate.

Certain people only care if 50 or more are killed. otherwise it's not worth their time or effort.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 07:37 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Someone's still trying to ignore the reality that not all weapons are equal in terms of death-dealing.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 07:40 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Who's saying it's as bad there as it is here? Of course we're going to have a lot more crime, we have a much larger population and a lot more gang activity. The point is that despite their strict laws, the problem is growing a relatively rapid rate.

You only have 5 times the population of the UK. 300 mil vs 60. Do the math on the difference between 600 and 11,000 and quit whining.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 08:06 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Nephthys
You only have 5 times the population of the UK. 300 mil vs 60. Do the math on the difference between 600 and 11,000 and quit whining.

Yeah we also have a lot more gang activity and such. I never said that our crime rate was better than you guys' or even on par with. My only point is that you shouldn't point to a system with an ever increasing rate of violent crime as one that others should model themselves after. Our populous is obviously more violent in general than yours, so if we switch to a model that supports a 21% increase in violent crimes per year God only knows what kind of chaos will erupt.

Last edited by darthgoober on Mar 15th, 2018 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 08:10 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That's a stupid argument tbh. I've already pointed out that its likely a specific policy change that's the reason for that rise. Arguing that a single, very recent change makes the entire model infeasible is the height of shortsightedness. All you have to do is change that one thing and you'll have a model that's far less lethal than your current one.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 08:18 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Okay, I did the maths. 600 X 5 = 3,000. Which I'm pretty sure is less than a 3rd of 11,000.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 08:26 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, I did the maths. 600 X 5 = 3,000. Which I'm pretty sure is less than a 3rd of 11,000.
Math is a liberal conspiracy

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 08:27 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

That's a stupid argument tbh. I've already pointed out that its likely a specific policy change that's the reason for that rise. Arguing that a single, very recent change makes the entire model infeasible is the height of shortsightedness. All you have to do is change that one thing and you'll have a model that's far less lethal than your current one.

Wasn't there a 14% increase the year before?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 08:28 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

A whole 2 years, wow. Guess its time to scrap the entire thing, clearly its not working. Someone hand me a machine gun.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 08:43 PM