KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « First ... « 62 63 [64] 65 66 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone who is insisting the FBI look into Kavanaugh while at the same time believing Anita Hill was telling the truth are massive hypocrites.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 01:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Just for fun what do you guys think has received more media coverage in the past few days:

Trumps penis or the serial killer border patrol agent?

90+% of the news I hear about Trump's penis in from you on KMC...

eg I literally did not hear about it at all from Friday night to this morning until I came in here and saw you talking about Trump's penis again.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 04:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
90+% of the news I hear about Trump's penis in from you on KMC...

eg I literally did not hear about it at all from Friday night to this morning until I came in here and saw you talking about Trump's penis again.

Lol, it's just a lie to say you hear it the most from me kiddo. You and your pals mentioned it far more often, these are facts and aren't up for debate.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 04:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Not lying, sport. I literally did not hear a single thing about Trump's penis since I logged out of KMC on Friday, until I logged in today and read you talking about Trump's penis again.

For someone who claims to not want to hear about it, you bring it up a lot. A whole lot.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 04:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not lying, sport. I literally did not hear a single thing about Trump's penis since I logged out of KMC on Friday, until I logged in today and read you talking about Trump's penis again.

For someone who claims to not want to hear about it, you bring it up a lot. A whole lot.

Yes, you are lying if you're saying I bring it up more than you and your pals. Moving on.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 04:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Still talking about Trump's tiny peepee :0

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 04:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Feminist "Me Too" Leader Asia Argento is a Hypocrite

Lol no shit...

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 04:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

She's been abandoned, once it came out that she too was/is a predator. So where's the hypocrisy?

It's not like people are by and large backing her still like they did with Roy Moore and Kavanaugh right now. In fact, Kavanaugh still has a very good chance of getting a life-time appointment to the Supreme Court, despite multiple accusations now, the possible would-be rapist and penis harasser.

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 24th, 2018 at 05:15 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 05:12 PM
Flyattractor

#BelieveAllWomen?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 05:23 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

She's been abandoned, once it came out that she too was/is a predator. So where's the hypocrisy?

Why would people abandoning her make her suddenly not a hypocrite?

Not everyone abandoned here, at least in her own country. The victim recently went to Italy to do an interview. BIG mistake. The interviewer went after him.

quote:
It's not like people are by and large backing her still like they did with Roy Moore and Kavanaugh right now. In fact, Kavanaugh still has a very good chance of getting a life-time appointment to the Supreme Court, despite multiple accusations now, the possible would-be rapist and penis harasser.

Nice, nothing you just said negates the fact she's a hypocrite.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 05:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
#BelieveAllWomen?

This lady should definitely not be believed:

Not fit to print

"Midway into the Times story we find the Times’s explanation or apologia for not having broken Ramirez’s story itself: “The Times had interviewed several dozen people over the past week in an attempt to corroborate [Ramirez’s] story, and could find no one with firsthand knowledge. Ms. Ramirez herself contacted former Yale classmates asking if they recalled the incident and told some of them that she could not be certain Mr. Kavanaugh was the one who exposed himself.”

The Times reporters write with indirection in that first quoted sentence. The indirection is in the service of obscurity. The concluding clause should read “…and could not find a single witness to corroborate it.”

Then we have this from another article:

Another Kananaugh accuser comes after Dem lawyer persuades her she’s a victim

"Second, she told the New Yorker she wasn’t certain what happened until “after six days of talking with her attorney” a former elected Democrat. According to Farrow and Mayer, “in her initial conversations with The New Yorker, [Ramirez] was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty.” But one can do plenty of brain washing in six days. "

Lol it is indeed a farce. Though IMO the smear job is unfortunately going to work.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 05:41 PM
Flyattractor

Should We Care about "WHAT She ACTUALLY Says" over what She Really FEE FEE"s about?

I mean guy like Che Guevara as horrible racist, sexist and murder but College Kids still like to put him on their t-shirts!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 05:47 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Should We Care about "WHAT She ACTUALLY Says" over what She Really FEE FEE"s about?

I mean guy like Che Guevara as horrible racist, sexist and murder but College Kids still like to put him on their t-shirts!

The evidence is so flimsy and yet they expect the FBI to look into something outside their jurisdiction.

Democrats have announced if they win big at mid terms they are going to investigate the FBI over this lol. All because they wouldn't step outside their jurisdiction to investigate a political opponent.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 05:52 PM
Flyattractor

Yet they can go full hog on stopping a SCOTUS Nomination over hear say about a high school party over 40 years ago based on hearsay ....

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 05:54 PM
Flyattractor

And they Claim to be the Open Minded and Peaceful Party?

Anti-GOP Hate Groups on the Rise?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 06:53 AM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’ve heard that by ****ing with the recent confirmation process with Kavanaugh there’s going to be investigations into Feinsteins office and others who brought false allegations.

What a shit show.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 07:18 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Trump pulling a Double Play?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 07:22 AM
dadudemon

I disagree that she was. And, yes, I'm familiar with the details. I think some things were blown out of proportion in that situation. And the right latched onto it as an anti-liberal talking point because there is now a social and cultural war being waged between the left and right.

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
I’ve heard that by ****ing with the recent confirmation process with Kavanaugh there’s going to be investigations into Feinsteins office and others who brought false allegations.

What a shit show.

This is a good thing, though. All we had to do is follow the money. Senator Feinstein is just as corrupt and evil as an GOP politician. The money trail points to Feinstein and Hillary Clinton and this Ford situation was clearly about depowering or stopping Trump's/The GOP's power.

It's a disgusting chess game.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 12:37 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I concur all corruption needs to be followed up on all sides. **** these assholes.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 02:15 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
I concur all corruption needs to be followed up on all sides. **** these assholes.

It gets worse. Two senators who are millionaires(one democrat, one republican) are taking advantage of this farmer bailout thing Trump is doing.

One is Chuck Grassley, the other is some democrat senator from Montana. Both worth a couple million bucks. From Iowa and Montana.

EDIT: And from 1995 to 2016 both men received hundreds of thousands of dollars in farm subsidies. Jeez.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 1st, 2018 at 02:24 PM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 02:19 PM