KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » WHO IS more dangerous - a SJW or Incel?

WHO IS more dangerous - a SJW or Incel?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

I think the SJW suicide argument and the bully argument are interesting ones. Since they come from a perceived majority that feels self-righteous its peer pressure achieves levels that incels can't ever hope to match. The potential for fanatism is there.

I've met (online) SJW that seem to panic whenever they are forced to stray away from their perceived lines of thought. There is some irrationality to that level of ingrained opinions. It was disturbing coming from people that was supposedly well educated to say the least.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 08:07 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
I think the SJW suicide argument and the bully argument are interesting ones. Since they come from a perceived majority that feels self-righteous its peer pressure achieves levels that incels can't ever hope to match. The potential for fanatism is there.

I've met (online) SJW that seem to panic whenever they are forced to stray away from their perceived lines of thought. There is some irrationality to that level of ingrained opinions. It was disturbing coming from people that was supposedly well educated to say the least.

Bingo.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 08:09 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Windy City boom

Leftist SJW women cause all the problems and the soy boys who get coach enable them.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 09:40 AM
Windy City boom is currently offline Click here to Send Windy City boom a Private Message Find more posts by Windy City boom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Incels, by far.

Usually just not giving SJWs attention is enough to subdue them. You do that to an Incel, and he'll think he's entitled to murder you.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 09:53 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Incels are Street Thug
SJW's are Political Party Dangerous.

End of Thread.

Sounds about right.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 11:51 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Depends who you are I suppose. As a white male I'm more likely to be the recipient of violence or hostility from an SJW than an Incel. I could be walking down the street near a protest of some sort and get a bucket of sperm in the face while being called a rapist, that's not to say I could in no way become a victim at the hands of an Incel, a violent, angry person will attack anyone in their vicinity if one of their 'enemies' isn't at hand. Incels also seem less likely to congregate in groups than SJW's, so there's the mob mentality factor to take into account, overall, I'm comfortable with saying; both groups are toxic and neither makes the world a better place.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 12:40 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Addressing the topic:

Depends on one's definition of dangerous.

For being shot, definitely incels.

For being sued into oblivion, doxed, and having your personal life ripped apart? SJW's.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 02:45 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by MythLord
Incels, by far.

Usually just not giving SJWs attention is enough to subdue them. You do that to an Incel, and he'll think he's entitled to murder you.

TBF, a SJW might pour chocolate milk on you and that's basically the same as assault and that's close to murder.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 4th, 2019 at 07:03 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 06:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seriously, both are pretty bad.

If you ask me, the ones who get the worst rap are nether category. It's "the cool kids" who get undeservedly shat on.

The mean hottie, or the cruel jock. Not how I remember it, growing up.

The WANNA BE'S were trouble. The prettiest or most athletic tended to be very "chill", with everybody.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 07:22 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, a SJW might pour chocolate milk on you and that's basically the same as assault and that's close to murder.

True, true.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 07:58 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Incels are like 4chan people, aren't they?

They murder indirectly, by trolling spreading lies and such.

#fart comes to mind.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 08:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

4chan, mgtow, chateau chartise and some others.

No, they also murder directly. See Elliot Rodger, Alek Minassian

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 09:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Really... is pouring milk on the opposition the worst thing any SJW has ever done?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 09:49 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Just weigh the deaths from terrorist attacks by incels vs those by SJWs. You'll no doubt come up with a couple of dozen incel murders vs zero/zilch/none carried out by sjws.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Not so much "who has the higher body count", since only one group has a body count to speak of.

That's not true. What about Micah Xavier Johnson and Gavin Eugene Long?

Last edited by darthgoober on Jan 5th, 2019 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 12:59 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
Really... is pouring milk on the opposition the worst thing any SJW has ever done?

Lol nope, but they'll pretend like it is.

Just like how they'll dismiss antifa as people merely tossing smokebombs and breaking windows(legit happened on this board)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 05:56 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

4chan, mgtow, chateau chartise and some others.

No, they also murder directly. See Elliot Rodger, Alek Minassian
Yeah cdtm, makes an excellent point as he often does. And you expanded it beautifully Rob, the Incel doctrine has crossed into the mainstream and now men who are not total Incels just misogynists are empowered and the hate towards women spreads and violence and abuse is often justified or defended. Look at many posters at KMC. These kids to you me and cdtm are vulnerable to this sort of hate speak.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Jan 5th, 2019 at 12:52 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 12:49 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by darthgoober
That's not true. What about Micah Xavier Johnson and Gavin Eugene Long?

Having 3 names really makes a killer sound more sinister doesn't it? Perhaps it evokes images of John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 02:12 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yeah cdtm, makes an excellent point as he often does. And you expanded it beautifully Rob, the Incel doctrine has crossed into the mainstream and now men who are not total Incels just misogynists are empowered and the hate towards women spreads and violence and abuse is often justified or defended. Look at many posters at KMC. These kids to you me and cdtm are vulnerable to this sort of hate speak.
of course, further to this Incel ideas are dooming a generation of young boys not to have the sanctuary a loving relationship with a woman can give a man. Single men die younger.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2019 02:14 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

SJWs are annoying and make my life marginally more unpleasant than it has to be, but they're harmless. Their bark is much bigger than their bite.

Incels already have a body count, so they are objectively more dangerous and harmful to society. Besides which, their beliefs are corrosive to everyone who comes into contact with them, including themselves. They also disgust me, which SJWs don't.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 03:07 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
SJWs are annoying and make my life marginally more unpleasant than it has to be,

In what way?

I don't think I've ever even met one.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 03:29 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote