KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

"thanks.."she replyed and she went and put on the uniform. then she ploped down on the couch. she layed down and she slowly went to sleep.

omg I love this thanks Kal of Krypton! your the best!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 01:31 AM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Bladerunner ignored the last few words said by Dr. Gero save for the tournament. Spikes slowly receding back into him he shot through an opening hole in the ceiling. Eye scanners activating he pinpointed the exact direction of the registration. Seeming to fade and appear in random places he hit ground in an alleyway. Exiting slowly he turned spotting the so called stand. A large man was on his way as well. Making fast each met at the same time. Listening to the large man argue Bladerunner merely jumped and added a roundhouse kick watching the man fly. Turning back to the now empty register booth he signed himself up. "Done.."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:07 AM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

[SYSTEM REBOOT.] Denku suddenly awakens to find his creator, DR. Gero,The leader of the red ribbon army, Standing infront of him. "So, you've awakened. Good. I have a task for you. compete in the world martial arts tournament and destroy this child. Denku stared at the picture. The person in it was a boy with spiky, messed up hair, an orange outfit, and
a red pole. The strangest thing about him was a monkey tail. [world martial arts tournament?] Yes. Your training starts tomorrow. [what training?] SYSTEM SHUT DOWN.

Last edited by sayiamon on Sep 18th, 2005 at 02:11 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:08 AM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

-------------BladeRunner---------------
"VERY GOOD!" you hear a voice in you're head. "Now you must go to the tournament grounds and scope out the cometition!" teh voice fades and you look the way of the grounds.
-------------------Denku---------------
~pick an Android number either 9-10 or 4-7 ~
you see a room up ahead in which to obtain clothing and equipmen tin there you have an internal command to go there.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:14 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon

[What do you mean by 9-10 or 4-7? Does it mean 9 through 10 or 4 through 7? ] Denku goes through door to the equipment room.

Last edited by sayiamon on Sep 18th, 2005 at 02:25 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:20 AM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~yes pick 9 or 10 or 4-7 4 through 7~
-------------Denku--------------
You walk in and you are immediately handed a stack of clothing consisting if RRA bullet proof pants, RRA Bullet Proof Jacket, Vest, Shirt, large Boots, goggles two hand guns, a shotgun, a ski mask, and an RRA hat , then they hand you an RRA id card with you're picture, name, objective and rank, you are Class C. you are then waved to a room in which to put your clothes on( for you are standing there naked) and then you are told to go to the traiiing lab.

well for now at least,

Last edited by DarkDethbringer on Sep 18th, 2005 at 02:34 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:27 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon

Went to training lab. [So what training?]

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:41 AM
DarkDethbringer

~combat and ability training and you still ahvent said you're number pick either 4,5,6,7,9,10~
You enter the vast room as you see severel frost covered speakers. "WELCOME TO THE RRA TRAINING FACILITIES! I am you're Creator! Dr. Gero! we will begin with the basics!" he finishes aas a bunch of small and floating robots come from thne walls. the voice came again. "NOW! Launch a Ki Blast from you're internal Power Source!"

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:44 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Thank you master Crane" Rioko said as he bowed. I'll be sure to represent you well in the tournament. And with that, he flew off to train even more out in the mountains.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 03:05 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon

[ Okay, its android 10 . HAAA!] a blast of energy shot from Denku's hand. One of the robots arms melted. Good! Now destroy Them!

Last edited by sayiamon on Sep 18th, 2005 at 03:21 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 03:10 AM
sayiamon

After training.... Android 10, you will be doing more training like that for the next 2 weeks. So will my other creations. [Other creations?More androids were created?] Yes. You will fight them for training tommorow . the one that defeats the other opponents will go to the advanced training for the world martial arts tournament. The next day....
The fighters of the competition are: Android 4, Android 5, Android 6, Android 7, Android 9, and Android 10. [Denku: What happened to Android 8?] He was.... never mind.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 03:12 AM
DarkDethbringer

-----------------Rioko----------------
You have heard across the land that a strnge man lived off in the mountains he was called th ox king and he is supposed to have great physical training available!
----------------Denku----------------
"NOW!For your next move! thrust you're ams out and yell POWERBLITZ!!" he said as more Androids came at you.

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 03:30 AM
sayiamon

HUH? What are you talking about DarkDethbringer?

Last edited by sayiamon on Sep 18th, 2005 at 03:43 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 03:36 AM
sayiamon

[Android 9: lets destroy The new android first.][Android 5: Good idea. GET HIM!][Denku: Uh-oh. POWER BLITZ !!!!] A Kai blast that
looks like a lightning ball shoots out of Denku's hands. [Androids 5 and 9:NOOOOOOOOO!]
Androids 5 and 9 suddenly turn into limbs and and peices of rubble
{Small android peices.}.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 03:43 AM
DarkDethbringer

------------------Denku------------
"I HOPE NONE OF YOU HAVE AS LITTLE SENSE AS TO TRY THAT AGAIN!!!" he looed at the rest of the Androids. "This one could be my greatest invention of all time!He packs a punch when needed!" the floors opened up where 9 and 5s remains were and they fell through. "Don't worry about them they will be rebuilt better than ever before! now that you have done this I need you to test you're HellFlash technique!...remove you're hand(s) and then yell HellFlash and you wil shoot millions of Bulltes at a target.

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 03:45 AM
DarkDethbringer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sayiamon
HUH? What are you talking about DarkDethbringer?

what do you mean?

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 03:47 AM
sayiamon

Denku's hands suddenly come off. [Denku: HELLFLASH!!!!] Suddenly, 1,000,000 bullets are shot from denku's arms and hit Androids 4 and 6. [Android 4: Huh? Android barrior! Android 6:GAHHH!!!! Android 6 suddenly falls to peices, the remaining limbs full of holes.

Last edited by sayiamon on Sep 18th, 2005 at 04:10 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:06 AM
sayiamon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
----------------Denku----------------
"NOW!For your next move! thrust you're ams out and yell POWERBLITZ!!" he said as more Androids came at you. [/B]

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:10 AM
DarkDethbringer

~huh an ddon't kioll all of the other androids and don't make major plot turns without consulting me last one the way you type next time when you dot it odnt put what you say in Paraentheses just put "these" around it and say who is talkig do it for whoever~
------Denku---------------
"GOOD!....now engage you're energy sheilds that can easily repel ml enemies!"

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:21 AM
sayiamon

"Denku: ANDROID SHEILD!!!" Just as hellflashes from the other androids are fired at him. Good!!!

{sayiamon: Is this a major plot turn? If it is i'm sorry.}

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:32 AM