KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!

BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Krone

Jiang turned in his seat and looked at Kaji and smiled "Hey, you want some food?" Jiang looked into Kaji's eyes damn shes hot, "how comes i havent seen you around school much?" he asked with a small smile

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 02:44 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"Hey Kanji!" Hisa yelled going over to her "Watcha drawin?" She peered over to peek at her draawing. It was two guys kissing. "That's a really nice drawing." she said and put her back against the seat.

"Looks like this suprise field trip is going to be wet" she said pointing out the window.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 04:04 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Helicopter

North to south
Empty
Running on
Bravado
As if to say, as if to say
As if to say, he doesn't like chocolate
He's born a liar, he'll die a liar
Some things will never be different

Kaji jerked her head up from the window. She winced, having her mp3 player headphones tug at her ear. She winced, rubbing the newly pierced cartilidge. A heartagram earing lay nestled where the folded flesh would protect it. However, earphones just were too large of a match for it, making her ear sting and burn. She didn't mind having a conversation, but this was ridiculous.

Stop being so American
There's a time and there's a place
So James Dean
So blue jeans
Gonna save the world
He's gonna

She stared at the boy who addressed her first. She wanted to roll her eyes, but knew it would be rude, so she kept her eyes back on him. She wasn't interested in guys. Call her crazy, call her unnatural, she just didn't want to have them hanging around her. She didn't need a relationship. Not when her father was close to moving. Again. She sighed, hoping this would be her final home, but knowing in the summer her mother would have her again. No matter how much she had begged to live with her aunts or uncles, her parents each refused, shuffling her along like a tennis ball. Back and forth, back and forth. The whole thing was getting old.

Are you hoping for a miracle?

She followed his eyes, blushing slightly, but her emerald hair hid the pink tint of her cheeks. She would rather have this boy keep his eyes to himself. She didn't say anything, but merely stared for awhile. It would be enough to make him feel uncomfortable and get the hint to back off. She combed her fingers through her hair, opening her lips softly to speak.

"No. I'd rather not. I ate this morning. I'm full. I'm new actually. Must be why you haven't seen me around much."

Three out of five, three out of five (it's not enough)
Six out of ten
Better luck next time
Just like his Dad, just like his Dad (the same mistakes)
Some things will never be different
Hungry and dumb, hungry and dumb (so wait in line)
Queuing up for some more junk food
It's not my fault, it's not my fault (just this once)
They're getting so much younger

She didn't have any mind to accept food from a stranger. Especially food from this stranger. What was his name again? Not important enough to remember. She turned to a girl she had seen before in class. She was so pretty. It made Kaji feel self-conscious about herself. She smiled. She would gladly befriend a girl, a boy that couldn't keep his eyes on his own body parts, more than likely that was a no.

Why can't you be more European
Bastard child of guilt and shame
Bury your head in the sand
I'm thinking six, six, six
I'm thinking six

Her smile turned into a frightful face. She never let anyone see what she was drawing. But there it was, plain as day. She blushed, clutching it back to her chest and tucking her knees close to her. She looked down at her shoes, once again biting her lip. It was enough to draw a bit of blood. She winced, licking it off. It wasn't so much she was nervous of people, just scared of being taunted. She had had her fair share of nasty comments at this school. She'd rather not add anymore than she needed.

She glanced over at Hisa, smiling back again. It'd be rude to keep a frown on her face. She did like the girl, remembering how she'd asked for help in a subject she hated. Algebra. Yuck! She did like this girl though. She was nice. She looked out the window at where she was pointing and nodded. It was going to be wet. She buried her face into her hoodie. Great. She was thankful she had thought to bring it with her. This field trip just got weirder and weirder...

It's not enough.

© Helicopter - Bloc Party

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 04:29 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

Jiang put his box down "Ok then" he said disapointingly "Oh and im Jiang" he said with a smile. Hmmm she was different but cute he thought to himself and smiled

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 04:33 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"Oh I'm sorry. You didn't want me to see it?" Hisa said sounding guilty. "But it is a nice picture." She said and then turned back to a laughing Katsumi.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 04:47 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Edo lifted an eyebrow. Hatoshi didn't seem like the kid to be over friendly. Well Edo guessed there was nothing really to complain about. He handed the cover of his book to Hatoshi "Getting Shogi"

"Do you play Shogi at all?" Edo asked looking at the books front cover. Edo looked up and saw that they were starting to enter a dark tunnel. And there was barely any light save for the small blinking one above the drivers rear view mirrors.

"Yeah! Who doesn't? It has to be the best game." Hatoshi laughed, and studied the cover just before darkness came. It was perfect... Barely any light... He decided to get Mr. M back! He chuckled, and started flicking Mr. M in the back of the ear rapidly, then making sounds like someone scuttling off to a far back seat. When light came, he continued to study the cover.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 10:34 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Mr. M wasn't a moron. Obviously the flicking was coming from one of the boys sitting behind him. Probably that kid who's electronic shit he broke. He'd get what was coming to him.

-----------------------------------------

Edo smiled at Hatoshi's friendliness. It was good to have made a new friend. Perhaps the 2 of them would meet up when they arrived at their destination. It was about another hour now and they should be at "their surprise destination." Edo wondered what that could have been. If it was the beach like he had initially hoped, then the trip would be ruined from the weather.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 11:41 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"AAAAHH!!!" Hisa yelled "I'm so bored! Dance for me or entertain me someone!" She would start busting up if anyone started to dance or do something else.
*Can Mr. M just tell us where we're going?!* she thought *I'm dying of boredom here!* Her legs were getting restless, and so was the rest of her body.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 11:46 PM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Originally posted by Quincy
Mr. M wasn't a moron. Obviously the flicking was coming from one of the boys sitting behind him. Probably that kid who's electronic shit he broke. He'd get what was coming to him.

-----------------------------------------

Edo smiled at Hatoshi's friendliness. It was good to have made a new friend. Perhaps the 2 of them would meet up when they arrived at their destination. It was about another hour now and they should be at "their surprise destination." Edo wondered what that could have been. If it was the beach like he had initially hoped, then the trip would be ruined from the weather.

"Loser..." Hatoshi mumbled about Mr.M. He then turned to Edo, handing back the Shogi book.
"Yeah... Meet up when we get to... Uh, Wherever?" He smiled, and laid back against the seat.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 11:53 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Kenta was tired of waiting he listen to all his music all ready and he did not wont to think of pulling anther prank it might make Mr.M mad and what kind of name is Mr.M he then shrugged his shoulders and looked around the bus and then he saw his cousin he gave a cold look at him and looked out the window he did not like his cousin they where best friends for the first years of his life but then they grow bitter he was popular and his cousin was not he tryed to his hardest to ignore him but it did not work he thought he wanted to kill him but only ifd he had a chance]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Shin sat with his feet up in the chair holding them with his hands he was taking in everything he looked around the bus alot he did not have any music he forgot his ipod at home so he taped one of his feet on the chair as he was looking around he saw the one person he he did not care for at all his cousin they locked eyes Kenta gave a cold Shin put up his middle finger he looked away and thought back he and Kenta was best friends when he was little even though he was only a year younger then Kenta he looked up to him but things changed when they got older he hated him he thought he would kill him if he had the chance]

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 12:03 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Hisa was looking around the bus. Shin was standing on his chair, and he was kinda hard to miss. Then she saw him stick up his middle finger.
"Well thats not very nice!" she accidental yelled at him. *Whoops* she thought and quickly looked out the window. Although it probably wouldn't work because she has a voice almost everyone recognizes, he might not notice.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 12:08 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Shin looked at His he turned his head sideways and put his middle finger up at her but put it down he did not usually do that to girls but he was mad He then started to nod his head back on the window making a bang sound it did not hurt but it felt good so he did it some more and then he hit it to hard and left a cut on his head blood began to leek from it he was about to go tell but he was afraid of the guy Mr.M so he sat there trying to keep the blood from coming down it was not a lot but he needed something to put on it like a paper towel]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kenta sat there looking out the window not noticing his cousin now that he thought of it Shin was a wimp he only acted tough when it was between then two but he was wondering why did he always act so different maybe thats why they did not like each other it was not like they liked different music it was deeper but he did not know what he started to gently knock his fore head on the window trying to think of a what made it turn out like this]

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 12:21 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Hisa peeked at Shin, apparently he cut himself on the forehead. "Ehehehehe, loser" she muttered to herself. "Ugh" she said and ran her fingers throught her pin-straight red hair. "Oh Kaien's note!" she said to herself and took it out and read it.

Haven't you wondered where this fieldtrip was?

Well of course she did. Who didn't? She searched for a pen lying around somewhere. She found one lying on the ground. *[/I]Better than nothing[/I] she thought and began writing on the paper.
Of course I have. Personally, I think were going to go to some freakin' museum. Great..... she caped the pen and folded up the note. She had to aim for a while, she was never a really good thrower. With carefull aim she threw it hard enough to hit the unaware Kaien on the head.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 12:36 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Shin was thinking deeply he hated Kenta guts but he found out something that made him madder Shin was adopted and he thought he was going to freak out on th bus thinking about it and it all happened the night before he was having dinner with what he thought was his mom and dad son we have to tell you something i hope this will make you patch up things with Kenta when you were Born you were put up for adoption and since we could not have a baby we me and your dad toke you in it is hard for me to say but you are half brothers with Kenta as she said that Shin turned into like a shell he did not speak to any one after that he went to his room he did could not believe it his real dad was who he thought was his uncle as he sat on the bus it started to spin he then sat in the fettle position and held his head he wanted everything to be like when he was little but nothing was the same and on top of that did Kenta know about them being brothers if he did Shin could not even think of what he would do to him

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 12:52 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(soory about the lateness, school)

Still staring out the window, Nachi was oblivious to Hisa looking at him. As he listened to Mozart’s Requiem, the rest of the world faded away. He found solace in the classics. Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, it didn’t matter who. Perfection could be found in these works, perfection that didn’t exist in reality. In music, everything fit, everything had its place, and everything was important. No part could be forgotten, no part overlook, else the entire song fell apart. Everything was a part of the bigger picture, whether good or bad.

“Edo?” Kat sat back down after realizing who Hisa had been pointing at. She was practically making herself horse as she tried to speak over the American rock and roll, and at the same time trying not to attract Mr. M’s attention. ‘He’s the transfer student from England. He seems pretty shy, Hisa, so don’t scare him.”

Katsumi knew how Hisa could get around a new student. Her best friend had a habit of being over assertive and over enthusiastic, and while she liked this about her, Kat realized that not everyone did. Yes, Hisa was a friendly person, the type that was always there when you needed her, but for someone as quite and solitary as Edo, she could be traumatic. Thus, it was Kat’s job to calm Hisa down and neutralize that energy, which was why the two girls were such good friends in the first place.

Quickly sketching a picture of the transfer student and writing a short note, Kat wadded up the paper and tossed it across the aisle towards Kaien while Mr. M wasn’t looking.

Unfortunately, Katsumi had never been a good shot and ended up hitting Nachi in the head with the note. The dream created by his music shattered, Nachi quickly snatched the wad of paper of the floor and smoothed it out. Though still slightly crumpled, Nachi could make out an almost perfect sketch of the new kid, Endo or something, and the message below it.

‘Hey, Kaien. Know anything about the new guy? Hisa wants to meet him.’

Nachi could feel his heart clench up. Hisa was interested in another guy and because of his damn inability to socialize, it was highly unlikely he’d ever get her attention. Hastily shoving the note into Kaien’s lap, Nachi turned his music up high and tried to sink back into that illusion of perfection.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 01:57 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

Kuriza had a hard time concentrating on his card game due to all the distractions. "Damn, kids." He thought, "Ah, well, can't blame 'em being stuck on the bus for hours on end". Kuriza could sympathize, but he didn't really care - it's not like they'd be the death of him...(or so he thought).

"Kuso!" Kuriza muttered after losing yet another card game. He had the tendency to say Japanese slang when he was mad. When you're gambling with money you just made, and lose it - that tends to piss some people off. Atleast, for Kuriza it did.

After that game, Kuriza decided to quit for awhile. He laid back, folding his hands on his hand, and rested on them and the seat. He told Junichi, "Well, bro. Ain't nothing else do to, eh? Might as well *try* to catch up on some Z's", though Kuriza knew that'd be next to impossible with all the commotion, and chattering. As Sadao closed his eyes, he was just thinking about what'd he do if he were back at home, instead of on the bus.

"Ah, probably be scamming out the older girls. Can't say all these chicks are as appealing, ha...I definitely do need to get my bike checked out. Should've done that instead of come...What else? Ah, yeah..."

Kuriza paused in his thoughts "...Baseball practice. Now that I think of it, I'd rather be relaxing and sight seeing than running laps right now. So, maybe this trip ain't as bad as I thought." Kuriza loved baseball, but the coach was literally insane, he worked them like mules to win their games. It grew tiresome, but Kuriza stuck with it. It kept him partially out of trouble, and in shape.

Kuriza continued his thoughts, "I wonder what--" Kuriza's thoughts were interrupted abruptly when Junichi accidentally smacked him with the back of his hand as he was reaching for something. "What the hell?" Kuriza said, "Damn, man, haha. Watch what you're doing, huh?". He didn't really care too much about it, Junichi was a good friend. Kuriza passed it off, and just tried to go back into his thoughts, "Nothing like being bored..."

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Last edited by Advent on Aug 29th, 2006 at 02:19 AM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 02:16 AM
Advent is currently offline Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
(soory about the lateness, school)

Still staring out the window, Nachi was oblivious to Hisa looking at him. As he listened to Mozart’s Requiem, the rest of the world faded away. He found solace in the classics. Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, it didn’t matter who. Perfection could be found in these works, perfection that didn’t exist in reality. In music, everything fit, everything had its place, and everything was important. No part could be forgotten, no part overlook, else the entire song fell apart. Everything was a part of the bigger picture, whether good or bad.

“Edo?” Kat sat back down after realizing who Hisa had been pointing at. She was practically making herself horse as she tried to speak over the American rock and roll, and at the same time trying not to attract Mr. M’s attention. ‘He’s the transfer student from England. He seems pretty shy, Hisa, so don’t scare him.”

Katsumi knew how Hisa could get around a new student. Her best friend had a habit of being over assertive and over enthusiastic, and while she liked this about her, Kat realized that not everyone did. Yes, Hisa was a friendly person, the type that was always there when you needed her, but for someone as quite and solitary as Edo, she could be traumatic. Thus, it was Kat’s job to calm Hisa down and neutralize that energy, which was why the two girls were such good friends in the first place.

Quickly sketching a picture of the transfer student and writing a short note, Kat wadded up the paper and tossed it across the aisle towards Kaien while Mr. M wasn’t looking.

Unfortunately, Katsumi had never been a good shot and ended up hitting Nachi in the head with the note. The dream created by his music shattered, Nachi quickly snatched the wad of paper of the floor and smoothed it out. Though still slightly crumpled, Nachi could make out an almost perfect sketch of the new kid, Endo or something, and the message below it.

‘Hey, Kaien. Know anything about the new guy? Hisa wants to meet him.’

Nachi could feel his heart clench up. Hisa was interested in another guy and because of his damn inability to socialize, it was highly unlikely he’d ever get her attention. Hastily shoving the note into Kaien’s lap, Nachi turned his music up high and tried to sink back into that illusion of perfection.

"You baka!" Hisa said nudging Kat. "You hit Nachi instead of Kaien!" She noticed that once Nachi got the picture, he seemed....sad. "Well if he's a transfer student, that means he doesn't have many friends yet huh?" she said with a smile. "When we get to the beach or where ever the hell we're going to, we should introduce ourselves to him. I don't want that cute guy like him to be all alone." she said. But like most times, she was joking.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:12 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Fujiwara sat alone in a seat sketching a drawing for his next mural he plans on making. It was a drawing of an angel surrounded by darkness with a look of sadness on its face. He found out he made a mistake with its eyes so he reached in his bag for an erasor because the pencil he was using had its erasor broke off. As he was looking through his bag, his hand stopped when he found a lil black box '...I thought I left that at home' he tought to himself. The box contained blades he used to cut himself. Ever since he was little, his parents beat him for no reason and he started to develope a need to feel pain to relax. He closed his eyes tight to fight off a tear due to the thought of what his parents do to him. He ignored it and found the erasor he was looking for and started to correct his mistake on the drawing. Once he was finished, he smiled at his work but it soon went away. He looked out his window while he moved some of his hair out of his eyes and sighed.

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:21 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Kenta was still bored looking out the window and his best friend has not talk to him the whole time he was not going to say something and make it worst so he looked at his cousin he still can not figure out why he hated him so much what was it he pulled out his mp3player and started to listen to it trying to clear his head has he had his music full blasts in hie ears he again knocked his head on the window]
[Shin was looking out of the window the blood stopped but he did not even notice he was fixed on the hatred he felt for his half brother it was wried for him to say he hated his own brother and why would they wait 15 years and then out the blue tell him it was so many thoughts going though his head he could not think so he did as Kenta did knocked his head on the window they did it at the same time with out even knowing]

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:33 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by Kuchiki Byakuya
"You baka!" Hisa said nudging Kat. "You hit Nachi instead of Kaien!" She noticed that once Nachi got the picture, he seemed....sad. "Well if he's a transfer student, that means he doesn't have many friends yet huh?" she said with a smile. "When we get to the beach or where ever the hell we're going to, we should introduce ourselves to him. I don't want that cute guy like him to be all alone." she said. But like most times, she was joking.

Even with the sound turned up so that the Sonata blasted in his ears, Nachi could her Hisa's voice and winced as she said cute. He didn't hear the tone with which she said this, being too preoccupied with the words, and didn't realize it was just a jest. It hurt to hear her said that, it hurt to know that the one person you always wanted to be around was interested in someone else.
Pulling the hoods of both jackets he wore up, Nachi tried to block the world out. It was his way of dealing with everything wrong in the world. The problems of reality couldn't invade his secret world. In his world, no one died, no one was alone, and he wasn't so damn shy.

"Ow! Hisa! It's not like I meant to hit Nachi-san!" Kat stole a glance at Nachi and thought that he was being a jerk. The boy was always so distant and unfriendly. It wasn't like she and Hisa hadn't tried to befriend him. "Okay, Hisa. But we don't jump him like you did Kaien when he came to school."

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 03:39 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote