KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Pendragon Book Series!!!

Pendragon Book Series!!!
Started by: flossyblue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LaLaLaGirl21

OMG I THOUGHT THE 6TH BOOK WAS AMAZING!! i just finished it today and i'm blown away by it... i won't say ne thing about it since idk hu has finished it and hu hasn't. but truthfully i think that a movie would ruin it. unless they took a great deal of time on them then i definatly think they would ruin it... somehow they would find away... o and i sort of have a "theory" that i wish to share but i'm not going to share it in here in case u haven't read it all the way... but if u would like to tlk to me about it please feel free to pm me and i will get back to u as soon as i can! MAN I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 11:06 PM
LaLaLaGirl21 is currently offline Click here to Send LaLaLaGirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by LaLaLaGirl21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

So what is this "theory" ? I have read them all and think I have some Of my own. Just say it on here just put Spoiler on the top in big bold print so people will just skip what you put there if they do not want to know.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 02:13 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

why would you put the spoiler in big bold on the top?
Seems weird to me.
I wanna ask one trivia question from the first book.
After Bobby flumed to Denduron, what was his 5th territory flume trip to?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 05:49 PM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LaLaLaGirl21

u put spoiler at the top so that if people haven't read the whole book yet u don't "spoil" it for them
ok here goes... SPOILER!!!!! if u have not read the intire sixth book and u wish to NOT have the end SPOILED for u... PLEASE DO NOT READ FURTHER!!!!!

ok here's what i think... i think there is more than 1 saint dane. tricky, i kno but wat can u do i had more i think but i kinda forgot about them... lol i read harry potter WAY too quickly afterward... lol if u have ne comments write me

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:48 PM
LaLaLaGirl21 is currently offline Click here to Send LaLaLaGirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by LaLaLaGirl21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Axeron
why would you put the spoiler in big bold on the top?
Seems weird to me.
I wanna ask one trivia question from the first book.
After Bobby flumed to Denduron, what was his 5th territory flume trip to?

Do you mean his 5th territory or his 5th trip in the flume?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:46 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Originally posted by LaLaLaGirl21
u put spoiler at the top so that if people haven't read the whole book yet u don't "spoil" it for them
ok here goes... SPOILER!!!!! if u have not read the intire sixth book and u wish to NOT have the end SPOILED for u... PLEASE DO NOT READ FURTHER!!!!!

ok here's what i think... i think there is more than 1 saint dane. tricky, i kno but wat can u do i had more i think but i kinda forgot about them... lol i read harry potter WAY too quickly afterward... lol if u have ne comments write me

I do not think so. It could be that there is. I think SD is already dead that is my theory. I have read HP all the way and see the pull you are making with the more than one theory but it seems unlikely to me.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:49 PM
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
Do you mean his 5th territory or his 5th trip in the flume?

his 5th trip it says so

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:32 PM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

Originally posted by LaLaLaGirl21

yeah but that doesnt make any sense. The way you did it was kinda the right way. You dont need to put that many spaces in between. As long as you say your posting a spoiler youre fine.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:34 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Coral... He go's to Dendron then to 2Earth then back to Dendron once more back to 2Earth then to Coral

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:38 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

My turn for a trivia question.

Who is the acolyte for Press.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 11:21 PM
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

no clue... and techinically that was wrong i said after he flumed to denduron... but anyways.

I finished the 2nd book finally and i am now reading the 3rd its awesome!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:43 AM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

laughing out loud I see if you are only on the 3rd book you would not know who Press's acolyte would be. You do not find out until the forth book and I do not think you even find out what they are about until that book if I remember right ( I am just to lazy to go look ) but the books only get better as you go! big grin

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:46 PM
BlackHawk9130
BlackHawk

Rivers of Zadda was a great book. I bought it right away. The Quillian games should be coming out at the end of 2005 or the middle of 2006. Their will be ten books I think and they should all be great.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 08:22 PM
BlackHawk9130 is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHawk9130 a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHawk9130 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I loved RZ it was a favorite of all the books. Are you suer about Quillian comeing out that soon. It took so long for RZ to come out.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 01:39 AM
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

hey i got to the end of book 3 last night and i couldnt put that book down but i had to cause i had to go to bed. I couldnt keep myself awake. I only read at night. I cant help reading before then. The endng of the third book was awesome!!!! reading I really should'nt've (can that be a real word?) finished the book cause now i have to wait to get the 4th book (most likely for my birthday, but that wont be that long cause my birthday is coming up in about 2 weeks). I really dont want to stop reading those books. I bought the second, and third book before i was even began the first one... I think. NOw i have to wait til i go book shopping

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 05:06 AM
BlackHawk9130
BlackHawk

I would guess that it would be coming out that soon. Judging from the previous books it should becoming out in 2006 or early 2007. H made the books about every year and a half so it should come out in 2005 or 7.

BlackHawk

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:01 PM
BlackHawk9130 is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHawk9130 a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHawk9130 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

A long wait if you ask me laughing out loud After the ending they left you in RZ it will seem like a life time.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 10:25 PM
nothingissound

hmm, i just finished the 6th book and for all who havn't read it I won't spoil it but the ending sort of confused me. I thought about it for a while and was wondering when SD took the form of [you know who] and what advantages he could take from being [you know who]. Anyone have any interesting theories about that or about Quillan?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:41 PM
nothingissound is currently offline Click here to Send nothingissound a Private Message Find more posts by nothingissound Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

I think it would be a advantage to have the form of someone that Bobby and all the others know but would never suspect. It would be a good way to "influence" them

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 03:08 AM
nothingissound

Yes, but wouldn't he be influencing mark and courtney and bobby? Even if he could influence them the point of going to a territory is to send it into chaos and I dont really think that trio are the people to do it. It seems like he's more after them to kill than to send an entire territory into chaos.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 08:01 PM
nothingissound is currently offline Click here to Send nothingissound a Private Message Find more posts by nothingissound Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote