KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Pendragon Book Series!!!

Pendragon Book Series!!!
Started by: flossyblue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LaLaLaGirl21

Hey more wonderful news!
I looked at the book the Guide today which is out in stores incase u want it... wasn't wat i expected but wat can u do? the 6th book (the rivers of zadaa) will b coming out in july this year so i'm very excited! also i now know the 10th territory!!! it is called Ibara!!! it was in the last page of the guide but there was nothing on it or ne of the territories without a book attached. I hoped to keep giving u new information and i'm desperatly waiting for the new book to arrive!!!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:53 AM
LaLaLaGirl21 is currently offline Click here to Send LaLaLaGirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by LaLaLaGirl21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
epicdanger

All the territorys:
1.First Earth
2.Second Earth
3.Third Earth
4.Denduron
5.Cloral
6.Veelox
7.Eelong
8.Zadda
9.Quillan
10. Ibara

Old Post May 13th, 2005 05:21 AM
epicdanger is currently offline Click here to Send epicdanger a Private Message Find more posts by epicdanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babybib1111

Has anyone actually STARTED a fan site for the Pendragon books? Because I think that would be a really good idea. Not like something you have to pay for, just a FreeWebs account where a bunch of us can create a site on the books to discuss things (without having to just have one big forum). Anyone who wants to help out, email [email protected]!!! I can use all of the help I can get. smile

Old Post May 21st, 2005 01:17 AM
babybib1111 is currently offline Click here to Send babybib1111 a Private Message Find more posts by babybib1111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
evilSaint Dane

Hi I'm new to this forum. I've finished the 1st and second books. They're REALLY good. Has any1 read the Guide to Halla?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:00 AM
evilSaint Dane is currently offline Click here to Send evilSaint Dane a Private Message Find more posts by evilSaint Dane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Ive read all the books that have come out so far and i think they are awesome, hopefully the next one comes out soon!

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 01:51 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
evilSaint Dane

Question

do you think there will be a book for each territory?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 02:09 PM
evilSaint Dane is currently offline Click here to Send evilSaint Dane a Private Message Find more posts by evilSaint Dane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babybib1111

Most probably. McHale said there would be 10 books and 10 territories...

See more stuff he said at freewebs.com/pendragon_adventures

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:18 PM
babybib1111 is currently offline Click here to Send babybib1111 a Private Message Find more posts by babybib1111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
name

actually I'v heard theres going to be 11 books in the pendragon series.

PS: If you are a member of this chat and think this is true then say true , BUT if you think it is false then type false the next time y'all write
and pass it on so ican see what you guy's think. then latter i will respond with an afisial notice of my informed information.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 12:19 AM
name is currently offline Click here to Send name a Private Message Find more posts by name Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
name

"ROCK ON PENDRAGON!!!"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 12:22 AM
name is currently offline Click here to Send name a Private Message Find more posts by name Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
babybib1111

McHale said in an email that there will be 10 books NOT including the Guide.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 04:17 PM
Skull-X
ABRACA- *Gets shot

Hey it's been a long time since i've been here and i've heard that Quillion Is Saint Danes terrotory and he's only evil because all his life he was a failure at being a traveler. And have you all ever wondered how travelers mysteriously calm people down?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:51 PM
Skull-X is currently offline Click here to Send Skull-X a Private Message Find more posts by Skull-X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull-X
ABRACA- *Gets shot

Wat only 10 books awwqw man mad

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 11:52 PM
Skull-X is currently offline Click here to Send Skull-X a Private Message Find more posts by Skull-X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull-X
ABRACA- *Gets shot

I luv chikens kill all turkeys

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:12 AM
Skull-X
ABRACA- *Gets shot

Pendragon rules

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 11:25 PM
Bob Pendy

Miffed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Melgond
i love the Pendragon series! i like the reality bug the most

I agree INTIRELY reality bug ROCKS!!! eek! eek!

DOnt mess with the best

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:50 PM
Bob Pendy is currently offline Click here to Send Bob Pendy a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Pendy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bob Pendy

Originally posted by Skull-X
Pendragon rules

By the way Skull X i think you should just shut up oh yeah lets all say laughing out loud eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:54 PM
Bob Pendy is currently offline Click here to Send Bob Pendy a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Pendy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexiswimr

TERRITORIES AND THEIR TRAVELERS:
1) 1st earth- gunny
2) 2nd earth- tilton press and bobby pendragon
3) 3rd earth- patrick
4) zadaa- loor
5) denduron- alder
6) veelox- aja
7) cloral- vo spader and his father something spader
8) quillian-_______
9) eelong-______
10) ibara-_______

ive only read up to book four and im gettin the 5th in a couple of hours so this is just for the person who was sayin that the denduron traveler was a mystery...LOOR SAYS HE IS IN THE FIRST BOOK!!!!

Last edited by sexiswimr on Jun 27th, 2005 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:45 PM
sexiswimr is currently offline Click here to Send sexiswimr a Private Message Find more posts by sexiswimr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

hey i just found this thread. I didnt know this book had a thread. I am a very slow reader so i only have read 1 and a half books. and if i finish that one, i can only read one more before i need to buy another one. I love the series so much and i even dragged a new fan. of course i was dragged in too. I want to make a fanfic about that, i just need to make a new terrritory and a new character and some new things. Cause its cool to make your ideas of the plot line before the series is finished, yeah?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 04:15 AM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

Originally posted by sexiswimr
TERRITORIES AND THEIR TRAVELERS:
1) 1st earth- gunny
2) 2nd earth- tilton press and bobby pendragon
3) 3rd earth- patrick
4) zadaa- loor
5) denduron- alder
6) veelox- aja
7) cloral- vo spader and his father something spader
8) quillian-_______
9) eelong-______
10) ibara-_______

ive only read up to book four and im gettin the 5th in a couple of hours so this is just for the person who was sayin that the denduron traveler was a mystery...LOOR SAYS HE IS IN THE FIRST BOOK!!!!

yeah alder was the traveler from Denduron. And yeah i foget who but someone said that saint Dane was a traveler from Quillian. Yeah. You could've at least added that.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 04:17 AM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexiswimr

i wouldn't know i haven't started reading the fifth book yet ( the traveler from quillian

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 05:34 AM
sexiswimr is currently offline Click here to Send sexiswimr a Private Message Find more posts by sexiswimr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote