KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » One Piece

One Piece
Started by: missbloom19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (186): « First ... « 133 134 [135] 136 137 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Does One Piece have a lot of filler?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 05:59 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
They were softened up by Franky, I think those two could've given a good fight to Ussop and Nami if they actually decided to fight instead of to flee.

Yea. I got the impression these were people moderately outmatched by Franky, rather than curbstomp bait.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 12:00 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Does One Piece have a lot of filler?

The anime or manga?

the anime DEAR LORD SO MUHC FILLER

The Manga has less filler bu still. You can skip entire arcs and not miss anything.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 03:25 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Well at least the anime finally made it to Punk Hazard.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 05:26 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Q99
Yea. I got the impression these were people moderately outmatched by Franky, rather than curbstomp bait.

Moderately outmatched yet still outnumbered him.

I'm just being a grumpy goose cause I want the Straw Hats to be challenged in a way that's not awkward.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 05:46 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: So, why did Samurai guy get better...?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 08:19 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Because shut up.

Standard wrap up chapter that is really bloated because this arc was bloated. Where the hell is Doflamingo?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 02:38 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Pretty cool Chapter despite it being mostly a congratulatory nonsense, but I did enjoy it quite a bit. Sanji with the marines was awesome.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 04:40 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 07:27 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

And has a mommy-fetish.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Nephthys on Jan 23rd, 2013 at 08:14 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 08:11 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Because shut up.

Seems right.

quote:

Standard wrap up chapter that is really bloated because this arc was bloated. Where the hell is Doflamingo?

Not there yet, it takes awhile.

He'll likely see the aftermath.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2013 10:32 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Kaidou seems to be [SPOILER - highlight to read]: more powerful than Shanks

Interesting Chapter, Law is such an intelectual character...

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 11:08 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Lol, Granny whooping ass.. laughing

Geez 'strongest creature in the world.' At least Law didn't mince words. O_O I've got to say, I honestly felt a little touched by the marines being so touched by the Strawhats heroism.

Law is awesome. straight-up.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 11:41 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

This was a surprisingly emotive arc actually, the kids, Browbeard and the marines were completely over the SHs by the end of it, the scenes with Momosuke and his dad were pretty cute and even Don Flammingo had some nice lines.

Man, Fishman Island was quite a crappy arc no expression

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 11:52 AM
Q99

I think the key word is 'creature'. I wonder what he is.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 12:22 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I would disagree about this arc being vastly superior to Fishmen Island but it is better.

DoFlamingo is basically being showed up all the time and that annoys me. I want him to smack Law in the mouth and remind him who is boss.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 12:44 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by AuraAngel
I would disagree about this arc being vastly superior to Fishmen Island but it is better.

DoFlamingo is basically being showed up all the time and that annoys me. I want him to smack Law in the mouth and remind him who is boss.

The characters introduced in this chapter weren't particularly good, but both the action and the plot was much more developped than Fishmen island imo.

And Caesar was an awesome funny villain when compared with Hodi, too bad Van Decker got thrown aside sad

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 04:32 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Well the action varies. This arc had less but that made it far more tolerable and at least the fights were quick. But with Fishmen Island Oda at least seemed to have a message. What is the message of this arc? Don't take food from strangers unless they prove themselves trustworthy?

But yeah, Caesar is far better than Hody lol. Vergo is more awesome than both.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2013 05:19 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Welp, Doflamingo is fvcked. no expression

Old Post Feb 5th, 2013 11:51 AM
Q99

SAD is that easy to handle...? For a supergas, it's really weak, though as something to make fruit, that's quite useful.

And yea, Aokiji ftw.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2013 12:45 PM