KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman: Man of Steel

Superman: Man of Steel
Started by: SupezM'

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (111): « First ... « 108 109 [110] 111 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2013 07:51 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
desertjackets

Tongue Desert Leather

I visited this website for the first time. Thank you for sharing such information.

Attachment: man of steel 3 leather jacket-232x220.jpg
This has been downloaded 154 time(s).

Old Post Dec 17th, 2013 12:57 PM
desertjackets is currently offline Click here to Send desertjackets a Private Message Find more posts by desertjackets Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Cool jacket. Where do I get it from?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2013 11:46 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 01:26 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Faora to Kal El

"the fact that possess the sons of morality and we do not gives us and evolutionary advantage"

He was born free, she was not, how does this make any sense..

Old Post Dec 19th, 2013 10:31 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Cool jacket. Where do I get it from?

You can get them in Ebay I believe they come from UK.

Also check the t shirt with LED Superman symbol

Old Post Dec 20th, 2013 04:09 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Found it.. its "sons"

Sounds like she said "sense"

Faora: [Beating up Kal-El] You are weak, Son of El, unsure of yourself. The fact that you possess a sense of morality, and we do not, gives us an evolutionary advantage. And if history has proven *anything*...
Faora: [Faora picks up Kal-El throws him into another building]
Faora: ...It is that evolution always wins.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2013 11:20 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Supra
Found it.. its "sons"

Faora: [Beating up Kal-El] You are weak, Son of El, unsure of yourself. The fact that you possess a sense of morality, and we do not, gives us an evolutionary advantage. And if history has proven *anything*...

I guess having a sense of morality will mean that he will somehow hold back while they wont. or that they will be more dangerous attacking because they have no sense of morality.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2013 02:47 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Supra
Found it.. its "sons"

edit: Found it. its "sense

Sounded like she said "sons"

Old Post Dec 21st, 2013 05:07 PM
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Originally posted by stickman618
Seems like they're rushing the Justice League movie
They feel that they have to rush it, otherwise Marvel Studios will monopolize the theatrical medium, and unfortunately I think the movie may suffer for that. I've heard rumors that Martian Manhunter might be in the second MOS movie as well. So rather than slowly introducing the individual Justice Leaguers in their own movies the way Marvel did, they will be turn three potential franchisees into supporting characters, to be unveiled all at once (kinda like Spiderman 3 and Wolverine Origins). I'm thinking that MOS 2 will be a lot closer to a "Superman and Friends" movie than it will that the actual Justice League movie that fans have been begging for and deserve.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2013 10:52 PM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

MOS 2 shouldn't be a JL movie. It should be a World's finest movie. I don't mind WW having a part in it also, as that forms DC's trinity of superheroes. Anyone else should be a cameo at most (although Nightwing could work).

As for no solo movies before JL, well we just have to wait and see what they do. A Batman solo movie would be pointless right now IMO. His reintroduction in the MOS movies makes sense.
Last I heard a solo Flash movie was still being planned before JL. Even if that doesn't happen, if the Flash live action series ends up being a hit next year, then that should generate enough excitement for his character.
There's already a GL movie(even though it flopped fact is GL's origin has been told on the big scree). So all that would be left would be a WW solo movie, which I think should be done pre-JL, but may or may not be necessary depending on her role in MOS 2.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Dec 29th, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Old Post Dec 29th, 2013 12:28 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

I hope people remember that Marvel's "proven formula of success" resulted in 3 mediocre to shit origin movies and 1 god awful sequel to an origin movie.

Iron Man 2 is twice as horrible as any of the hate that MoS can ever get yet it's conveniently ignored.

No, DC shouldn't worry about what Marvel does and their plans. DC shouldn't even be worried. Because they can't do anything. They don't have to worry about making good mvoeis because Marvel ahs to put up shit and it'll get mroe money and less negative critique.

Marvel is MJ whereas DC is LeBron. Comparing statistics and achievements both are for the most part equals. However perception is that LeBron is 1/3 the player MJ largely thanks to groupthink.

That was a bit on a rant but DC but worrying gets anyone nowhere. It's been predetermined that it's going to suck.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2013 04:50 AM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
MOS 2 shouldn't be a JL movie. It should be a World's finest movie. I don't mind WW having a part in it also, as that forms DC's trinity of superheroes. Anyone else should be a cameo at most (although Nightwing could work).

As for no solo movies before JL, well we just have to wait and see what they do. A Batman solo movie would be pointless right now IMO. His reintroduction in the MOS movies makes sense.
Last I heard a solo Flash movie was still being planned before JL. Even if that doesn't happen, if the Flash live action series ends up being a hit next year, then that should generate enough excitement for his character.
There's already a GL movie(even though it flopped fact is GL's origin has been told on the big scree). So all that would be left would be a WW solo movie, which I think should be done pre-JL, but may or may not be necessary depending on her role in MOS 2.
IMO it would make sense to do another Batman movie. For the same reason they re-made the Hulk. As far as I know the Bale/Nolan Batman isn't the version appearing in MOS2. They've proven that Batman is a profitable franchise, they might as well make more money by doing a version that ties into the MOS universe. The Avengers movie would have been considerably different had they used the Bana/Lee version of the Hulk. I agree that a Nightwing role could work, but I think Robin is more likely.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2013 05:55 PM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Brockalizer
IMO it would make sense to do another Batman movie. For the same reason they re-made the Hulk. As far as I know the Bale/Nolan Batman isn't the version appearing in MOS2. They've proven that Batman is a profitable franchise, they might as well make more money by doing a version that ties into the MOS universe. The Avengers movie would have been considerably different had they used the Bana/Lee version of the Hulk. I agree that a Nightwing role could work, but I think Robin is more likely.

Hulk was rebooted because:

1) The first one didn't do too well and wasn't liked much by critics or fans and
2) The Hulk rights went back to Marvel.

Neither of these 2 points are relevant to Batman. We've just had 3 mega huge widely loved solo Batman movies. People are not going to react well to a complete reboot so soon.
At the same time your right that this is going to be a completely new Batman that needs to be introduced first (since the JL movie will likely build on Superman and Batman's status).
So the best thing to do under the circumstances is to reintroduce Batman in the MOS sequel. I'm completely with them on that decision.

The solo movie we really need before a JL movie is Wonder Woman Imho. That's more important than a Flash movie. And hopefully the Flash series will be a huge hit anyway, and generate enough excitement for his character as well as covering his origin story closely so many people have an idea of who he is and where he comes from.

You have to remember Marvel were in a different situation. They needed to do a solo Iron Man movie, so people know who IM is and make him popular. They needed to do a solo Thor movie so people know who Marvel's Thor is, and gain popularity for him. Captain America was known in image I guess, but most people were not really aware of his back story or his power set. So again that solo movie was probably necessary.
And none of these guys had a separate live action series going on to generate the background knowledge and excitement required for their characters among the general audience.

But obviously everyone knows who Batman is, and he is a mega popular character regardless of whether we have solo movies in the same continuity for him or not.
And remember Marvel actually changed the actor playing Hulk, as well as making changes to the Hulk himself when it came to Avengers. That didn't harm the character or the Avengers movie in the slightest. In fact reinventing him in a better way just improved the movie.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Dec 30th, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2013 10:23 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

If MOS 2 is well received, I'd very surprised if we didn't get a solo Batman movie afterwards. Same with Wonder Woman.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2014 07:31 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by -Pr-
If MOS 2 is well received, I'd very surprised if we didn't get a solo Batman movie afterwards. Same with Wonder Woman.

Fat chance of that happening sadly sad

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 8th, 2014 06:15 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thoughts on Jor-El and Zod's fight?

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 02:11 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

That it may make a lot of sense or none at all. I've got a horrible memory, so let me know if there's something I forgot. Zod getting the shit kicked out of him by a scientist doesn't make sense to me unless Jor was so into that "dreaming of becoming something other than what society had intended for him" stuff that he studied martial arts until he was very good at them. Still, Zod didn't seem to have much skill at all. In fact, that beautiful chick w/the short hair seemed to have much more skill.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 05:18 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

Zod, a military man got beat down by a farm boy who had never been in a fight sad

Old Post Jan 17th, 2014 05:35 PM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Because Kal was more adept at using his powers.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 02:32 PM