KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 3 Beyonders vs DCU

3 Beyonders vs DCU
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

So. I just finished reading New Avengers Vol. 3 #30. Right. I'm just going to leave this one to Mr Master since he predicted this before I could even write. I'm out of my league here.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 02:17 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeusExMachina

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
So. I just finished reading New Avengers Vol. 3 #30. Right. I'm just going to leave this one to Mr Master since he predicted this before I could even write. I'm out of my league here.

He actually predicted it?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 03:54 PM
DeusExMachina is currently offline Click here to Send DeusExMachina a Private Message Find more posts by DeusExMachina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeusExMachina

Originally posted by Golgo13
We don't know the full extent of the Gentry's powers. Like the one who actually commands them.

You're right, i was just basing it of The Gentry's current showings, which was universal in effect not in Destructive capacity.

Originally posted by Golgo13
The higher imps (World's Funnest Mxy and Bat-Mite) could stalemate them. Mxy did destroy the omniverse and with a snap brought it all back again with no problem whatsoever.

the omniverse?
When galan and Operator posted scans for WF Mxy, i didnt see a mention of the omniverse, but i guess WF Mxy is all upto interpretation and how you argue for it.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 03:57 PM
DeusExMachina is currently offline Click here to Send DeusExMachina a Private Message Find more posts by DeusExMachina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeusExMachina

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Yeah WF Mxy would imo win easily but he was a toonish character. From the "normal" ones, I think that Mandrakk reminds me of those Ivory Kings the most. I could imagine the Miracle Machine to beat them or the Cosmic Armor.

CA and Mandrakk dont have the feats to stack up against The Beyonders....:/

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 03:58 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by operator616
Don't recall saying that, tbh.

Either way, in the new continuity, nothing short of the Presence can stop them.

Ah, sorry. Who do you think can take them in the old continuity?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 04:04 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by VastoLord1234
You're right, i was just basing it of The Gentry's current showings, which was universal in effect not in Destructive capacity.

the omniverse?
When galan and Operator posted scans for WF Mxy, i didnt see a mention of the omniverse, but i guess WF Mxy is all upto interpretation and how you argue for it.

They destroyed all of creation. Which was an omniverse.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 04:05 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Btw, op and I were discussing Pralaya. If we are to believe her words, she would be above the Presence himself or herself. Justice League Dark.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 04:09 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You're welcome for pointing you to that issue. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 04:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Galan007
You're welcome for pointing you to that issue. thumb up

Which one? Bane-Mite? I just saw that a few moments ago. On my phone, so I didn't see the entire thread. Thanks as well.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 04:15 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I can't believe they used the tranny friendly version of both genders for God. "Hirself"

Might as well have called God Xir, or Xhe.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 04:15 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

CA and Mandrakk dont have the feats to stack up against The Beyonders....:/

Mandrakk was doing the same thing as those 3 Beyonders, in essence, he also defeated Spectre and Radiant. That's better

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 04:35 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 04:50 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I agree with Bran: Mandrakk eats their stories. thumb up

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 04:52 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Mandrakk was doing the same thing as those 3 Beyonders, in essence, he also defeated Spectre and Radiant. That's better

no expression

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 05:31 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

He actually predicted it?

KK (Epi) was the one that made me focus on the detail I overlooked,
but yea,
after I researched the facts thoroughly I realized the BeyonderS were greater than I imagined prior.
Originally posted by Mr Master

This right here is top notch, and elevates the BeyonderS for me.

I can't believe I overlooked this for years.

It's true, the BeyonderS were the final stage, the highest order, the most vast, that Kubik and Kosmos came across:

(please log in to view the image)

"All That Is dwindles into insignificance" ... next to the Beyond Realm.

(and that was after they had encountered the LT, who was encompassed by Eternity)

-------------------------------------------

Goodness, the BeyonderS are monsters,
and based on what a "minute bit of their energy" is capable of,
BeyonderS are amazing. I have to re-configure the hierarchy a bit.

The Beyond Realm was the final transcendence!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1 (about 3 years ago)

Last edited by Mr Master on Feb 26th, 2015 at 05:39 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 05:37 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Hickman eat your heart out.

Mr.M saw this coming years ago!

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 05:39 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by krisblaze
Hickman eat your heart out.

Mr.M saw this coming years ago!

No coincidence there, Hickman has been inspired by Mr. Master's cosmology for year wink

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 05:50 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'd have to give partial credit to TheGodKiller/Epicurus for the precog-call.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 05:57 PM
DarkSaint85

Carver is actually Hickman.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 05:59 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Isn't what you wrote just basically saying that the Beyonders are powerful though?

Considering the only things we knew about them were them fueling CCs and having a Beyond Realm... I can't see how that post says much tbh. Especially since it's always been a common page. And I've seen lots of posts many years ago putting them beyond LT.

I don't see the prediction tbh. erm
I was expecting a post where you predicted they'd wipe out the Cosmics tbh. That would have been something.

I wonder if it's going to be explained how they went hogwild considering they were rather docile in acquiring Counter Earth. Maybe just everything added up and they had enough.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2015 06:06 PM