KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Injustice 2

Injustice 2
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

NetherRealm never fails with dlc characters....I mean I never gave a f*ck about Starfire but both her and Sub-Zero looks really good and fun to play.

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 07:18 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://cronusmax.com/forums/forumdi...njustice-Series

So this is actually a thing?

I can see for PC, but didn't realize they had scripts for consoles too.. Wonder how many people are on these things.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 05:12 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Aug 1st, 2017 at 02:41 AM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2017 02:35 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Raiden?! ****ing least voted, least wanted MK character Raiden?! Were you not happy with the results and said "**** it, who cares about what voters in the poll I made on Twitter said, I'll do what I want" or is Johnny Cage seriously gonna be in Fighter Pack 3 and your poll was pointless from the very beginning? Either way, screw you Ed Boon. One guest from MK was tolerable, two of them is crossing the line. No, don't add Static Shock, Black Lightning or Livewire instead. Any of DC's own electric powered characters. Go with Raiden because that was what everybody wanted and it totally showed in your own poll you stubborn, egotistical bag of suck.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Aug 23rd, 2017 at 11:27 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 11:22 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Haha Raiden...eat a d1ck Boon no wonder I didnt buy this day 1.

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 11:27 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Like to know how they allowed Hellboy into it since he's a Dark Horse character.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 11:51 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I should be excited to see Hellboy. He's no Spawn but damn if he ain't just as awesome and seeing him in this game should leave me speechless. But I look at Raiden and WTF? This wasn't supposed to happen. That silhouette should've been way too obvious and like Baraka getting teased in MKX, be replaced with someone else. Plastic Man could've shapeshifted to look like him, or Static Shock putting his saucer disc on his head to jokingly make it look like a hat. So many different ways you could've disguised someone to look like Raiden and Boon goes the lame M Night Shyamalan routine where "Now don't say that. You don't know if this is Raiden. I may surprise you yet" and later "Surprise! It was totally Raiden! Bet you didn't see that coming!" Ugh

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 12:03 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

...I like Raiden. Still don't think they should be putting MK characters in the game, though. Like, at all.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 12:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Agreed. I don't hate Raiden myself but seeing more than one MK guest grinds my gears.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 12:11 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I didn't mind the novelty characters in MKX. The xenomorph etc worked for me because of the tone of Mortal Kombat.

Injustice is a different beast, imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 02:37 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Stoked to see Hellboy. Really didn't need a second MK character however.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Like to know how they allowed Hellboy into it since he's a Dark Horse character.

I think Dark Horse has been friends with both Ed Boon and Jim lee since 2005 and I believe Hellboy has made appearances in the DC Universe before.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 03:15 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by -Pr-
I didn't mind the novelty characters in MKX. The xenomorph etc worked for me because of the tone of Mortal Kombat.

Injustice is a different beast, imo.

Fair enough, but Leatherface's inclusion was still shit who almost no one asked for. The problem here is Injustice 2's not so much a DC game as it is MKvsDC Lite.

And I see the Spawn hype led to just another cocktease, but Hellboy's inclusion is equally cool. With Dark Horse comics being friends with Boon now in mind, I'd be open to Judge Dredd as a guest in the future.

Black Manta's inclusion is good and expected too, but still put off more by Raiden... Need some time to think whether I'm gonna get Inj 2 after all. If not, I have no problem just waiting for MK11, because this game for the most part hasn't really done it for me.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Aug 23rd, 2017 at 06:23 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 06:16 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

After further consideration... Yeah, I think unless there's a 3rd fighter pack that proves to be some kind of saving grace or silver lining for me (perhaps a return of Raven for instance going by silhouettes), I think my choice on whether to get this game will be pretty much the same as before.

Now more than ever, I feel the first Injustice had a much better roster; there was almost every DC icon I could want in it compared to this game, didn't have too many flavor of the month kind of characters that I feel Inj 2 does (in the form of like Suicide Squad fodder and such), and had only one needless MK guest, not two or more.

At this point I guess you may as well include Johnny Cage in a 3rd fighter pack so as to not leave him hanging, even though Boon previously denounced the idea of having Booster Gold due to him being a goofball comic relief type... which Johnny Cage is, unironically. That, on top of including Raiden over the likes of Static Shock or Black Lightening... smdh. Unacceptable, indefensible.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2017 11:28 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by KCJ506

I think Dark Horse has been friends with both Ed Boon and Jim lee since 2005 and I believe Hellboy has made appearances in the DC Universe before.

Yeah he has been from what Google is showing, Appearances with Batman in a series.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 01:18 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Now more than ever, I feel the first Injustice had a much better roster; there was almost every DC icon I could want in it compared to this game, didn't have too many flavor of the month kind of characters that I feel Inj 2 does (in the form of like Suicide Squad fodder and such), and had only one needless MK guest, not two or more.

The only character I'd really consider to be flavor of the month is Deadshot. Because like Zod in the first game, he was pretty much only included due to being in a DC movie that had recently come out.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 05:55 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

At least Zod is fairly iconic; he was well revered long before Man of Steel. Deadshot is more of a B or C-lister in comparison.

Some others like Red Hood I'd also consider flavor of the month, who was mainly included due to the Jason hype following Arkham Knight, etc.

edit: Damn autocorrect on mobile.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Aug 24th, 2017 at 06:22 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 06:13 PM
KCJ506

True, but nobody was really asking for Zod though. There were plenty of other Superman villains that were more requested as well as other Kryptonians.

And Red Hood had been a heavily requested character since the first Injustice. Before Arkham Knight came out.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 06:33 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh yeah, he was... Forgot about that. I guess Scarecrow would be the Arkham Knight flavor of the month then, not that I'm complaining about him particularly since he was actually one of the cooler additions. Still though... :/

So, someone else I briefly talked to on the matter of Inj 2 said it was Jade who actually got the least amount of votes in the MK poll, not Raiden. I did vote for Johnny Cage in it for the hell of it but don't remember for sure now whether that poll had 3 of 4 characters. Raiden's inclusion sucks for Static fans and the like regardless, but if he wasn't actually the least voted, then it softens the blow somewhat I suppose.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Aug 24th, 2017 at 07:12 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 07:10 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Shame, even if they could still do what they did with Vixen and Cheetah and maybe bring out Static later as an alternative to Raiden. Doubt that would happen though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 10:13 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

They could... but doubt it'll happen too. Static being table scraps to Raiden as an alt character would be bittersweet for sure, but better than not being included at all.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2017 10:19 PM