KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » IMPORTANT: Raz is back

IMPORTANT: Raz is back
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

So far it's just Pr as a new global and Galan007 as a mod of anime/manga/starwars stuff. I don't know if there will be more.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 02:52 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kevdude
Looks like LoB is spouting again about not being chosen as a mod in the comic forums lol. Nice job for the new mods tho!

I WILL MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF YOU WHEN I ASCEND TO MODHOOD!!!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 03:16 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Congrats @ Galan. That was well deserved. Same with Pr.

The video game forums still need an active mod, but still surprised there has been any progress here at all. If nothing more is done for now though, will take KMC having slow baby steps over well, nothing being updated.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 03:17 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by BackFire
Galan007 as a mod of anime/manga/starwars stuff.

And the entire Comic forum.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 10:40 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
still surprised there has been any progress here at all.

Same here, to be honest.

And it looks like Raz is not done yet:

Originally posted by Raz
Am in the process of sorting out any remaining issues!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 11:35 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eventide slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

unban jkbart too
and ils
and kurk

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 01:54 PM
eventide slorg is currently offline Click here to Send eventide slorg a Private Message Find more posts by eventide slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Video Gane forum is at a snail’s crawl and probably doesn’t need a dedicated mod, IMO.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 04:06 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You guys are planning on lifting some bans or it's just a rumour?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 04:09 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Imp , Bacfire was wondering if you could put me forward as a moderator... My fairness is forum renowned.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 05:12 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Impediment
The Video Gane forum is at a snail’s crawl and probably doesn’t need a dedicated mod, IMO.
If registration was fixed a pair of mods would help breathe new air into dead forums like the VG one but we would have to get new people first, of course lol.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 06:07 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by BackFire
So far it's just Pr as a new global and Galan007 as a mod of anime/manga/starwars stuff. I don't know if there will be more.

PR, damn good man and he is an ancient KMC member.

Galan is legendary across multiple subforums.

Great choices.

Congrats to both of you if you see this post.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 07:09 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

They are both good choices and I am not just saying that because Galan got rid of Marwash before even getting mod Powers.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 07:38 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bentley
They are both good choices and I am not just saying that because Galan got rid of Marwash before even getting mod Powers.

'ol Marwash, he was a mixed bag of good and absolutely terrible. You could never predict when he would fly off the deep-end with rage or be a delightful chap.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 07:51 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Glad Marwash posted here too so more people could witness him.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 08:09 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Glad Marwash posted here too so more people could witness him.

I knew him from the anime/manga, video games, and movie subforums. I don't remember many posts in the GDF from him.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 08:13 PM
Flyattractor

.....we have an anime forum? I mean I know we have a Anime forum but it gets enough post that opening make sense.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 08:18 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by eventide slorg
unban jkbart too
and ils
and kurk

"Account Restricted" already laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 02:47 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Anything new?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 12:47 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Not yet.

When Raz last posted in the mod lounge, he said that he planned on fixing some remaining glitches with the site, and doing some other site maintenance like archiving the unused forums, creating/renaming new forums for current media, etc.

Other things were also discussed like demoting absentee mods, modding current/active members for some of the other forums, and giving a few of the active Globals Admin privileges.

We'll see what happens.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 24th, 2018 at 01:21 AM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 01:17 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

As the poster with the widest spread of nerd interests, from comics, to anime, to video games, to movies, to literature, and of any genre, and as one of the earliest proponents of its creation, All Versus is mine by right.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 01:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote