Speilberg Wraps Hanks / DiCaprio Movie[Monday, July 1st, 2002]
Steven Spielberg has just finished directing Tom Hanks and Leonardo DiCaprio in "Catch Me If You Can" reports Cindy Pearlman
"All I can say is that you forget he's Tom Hanks five minutes into this movie and you forget it's Leo five and a half minutes into the film," Steven Spielberg says.
As for Leo's big-screen comeback in both "Gangs of New York" and "Catch Me," Spielberg says, "You'll really remember that this guy is an incredible actor. That's what his whole thing is about and not what you read in the tabloids."
"Catch Me If You Can" and "Gangs Of New York" are to be released on 25 December 2002.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]