'Angels 2' Director McG On Pink Involvement[Monday, February 17th, 2003]
EW.com spoke with director McG about Pinks involvement in the upcoming sequel - Charlie's Angels 2: Full Throttle.
Pink is in hog heaven these days. She's currently recording the self-penned title track to "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle," the easy-riding sequel to the 2000 hit movie. And she's nabbed a cameo in the June release, playing a mysterious black-clad motorcycle mama who runs an underground bike race and crosses paths with Cameron Diaz.
"Pink embodies the strength and beauty of an Angel," says director McG, who also helmed the first installment. "We loved her ass-kicking approach." Just don't expect to see the spunky singer wheelin' her power. Although she owns a motorcycle, she leaves the riding to the pros (including her beau, motocross daredevil Carey Hart, who's also in the film).
Once she's wrapped the soundtrack single, Pink begins work on the follow-up to last year's 11-million-selling "M!ssundaztood," tentatively due out this October. Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]