First Look Of Colin Farrell As Bullseye In 'Daredevil'[Wednesday, June 19th, 2002]
Here is the first picture of Colin Farrell as the villian Bullseye in the comic book adaptation "Daredevil," the picture was published in USA Today
Here is the article:
They've tried their hands at good-guy roles. Now Michael Clarke Duncan and Colin Farrell become villains for next year's Daredevil, starring Ben Affleck as the superhero.
Duncan, who played the wrongly convicted prisoner in The Green Mile, is wealthy businessman and Mob godfather Kingpin. "I get one really good fight scene," says the 6-foot-5 former bouncer. "After fighting The Rock (in The Scorpion King), I'll have to be careful not to break Ben. I'm in battle mode."
Farrell, plays the assassin Bullseye. "Comic books aren't big where I come from, so I never read them," says the 26-year-old Irishman. "But I've become a fan of this one. I love how dark it is."
While both enjoy playing heroes, "there's nothing like being a villain," says Duncan, 44. "You can be over the top, and it's still just right for the role."
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]