Cole Hauser Joins 'The Fast And The Furious 2'[Wednesday, August 21st, 2002]
Cole Hauser is in negotiations to play the lead villain in Universal Pictures - The Fast and the Furious 2, reports Hollywood Reporter.
Production begins in the fall in Miami. Additionally, James Remar ("Sex and the City") is in final negotiations to join the cast, while model Devon Aoki will be making her feature acting debut.
Remar will play Markham, a smarmy federal agent keeping a close eye on the undercover trio. Aoki will play Suki, a street racer and one of the members of the driving team.
"Furious" stars Paul Walker and Tyrese as undercover agents who team up with a female undercover agent (Eva Mendes) to bring down a formidable drug trafficker named Carter Verone (Hauser), who has eluded authorities.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]