KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « First ... « 59 60 [61] 62 63 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's why she's with you because you're 6'4" and look like Sasquatch.

And my dick is huge and gorgeous.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:23 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Pics or it didn't happen

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Ask your wife.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:26 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That whore!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by BackFire
And my dick is huge and gorgeous.

No comment except for this comment that says no comment.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:42 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Sounds like a comment to me.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Woah, internet comments don't have sound!

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Check your sound card.

Flyattractor

You supplying your own silly voices to the KMC Posters don't count Backy.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 09:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Speak English".

If an American was visiting a foreign nation, and someone said "Speak Japanese!", or "This is France, learn the language!", would the left take issue with it?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 09:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Do you think the A in Adam stands for France?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 09:37 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by cdtm
"Speak English".

If an American was visiting a foreign nation, and someone said "Speak Japanese!", or "This is France, learn the language!", would the left take issue with it?

Depends on the Politics of the Person. I am sure the Left would be Yeah Learn Their LANGUAGE You STUPID IDIOT! if it was the WRONG political side of it...
smokin'

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 10:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Originally posted by Flyattractor
You supplying your own silly voices to the KMC Posters don't count Backy.

Whenever I read your posts they sound like Bullwinkle in my head.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 11:41 PM
dadudemon

"Speak English".

I don't think so. And, according to actual facts, the UK has a lower English literacy/speaking rate than the US but the official language is English in the UK.

In the worst eastern London accent possible:

"Bluh-ee awd, innit?"

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 07:02 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Reminds me of that bit from the Robin Hood Men in Tights making fun of the Robin Hood Prince of Thieves and its Kevin Costner not using an English accent. It always reminds me that London it self has like 2 Dozen separate accents ALONE!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 08:24 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think so. And, according to actual facts, the UK has a lower English literacy/speaking rate than the US but the official language is English in the UK.

In the worst eastern London accent possible:

"Bluh-ee awd, innit?"
Which facts? Because PISA says the opposite in terms of school kids DDM.

And this is the official dialect of London youth...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV0BB0CxIFk

Not proud of that.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Sep 15th, 2018 at 09:37 PM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2018 09:35 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Which facts? Because PISA says the opposite in terms of school kids DDM.

I try to stick with much larger numbers. If we go with 16-19 year olds, the OECD statistic has UK at the very bottom of the list where the UK is ranked 23 out of 23 of the top nations measured:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...g-a8077766.html

The US is not much better at 21 out of 23.

But it looks like the largest set I could found shows literacy at around the same rate at 272 out of 500 for both UK (England+Northern Ireland) and the US: ages 16-65.

https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=69

But why do they only test Northern Ireland+England in that study and not Scotland and Wales, too?

Well, that would bring their numbers down because Wales lags behind all other countries of the UK and so does Scotland:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-38208738

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotlan...litics-38207729

If the US can drop their bottom performing 25 states and only compare our top 25 to Northern Ireland and England, I'm sure the scores wouldn't be anywhere close to equal. It would be like the US getting to drop California and Texas (notorious for poor literacy) in a comparison.

The point is not country-dick measuring on literacy rates. The point is that the UK has lower literacy rates but it still has English as the official language but here in the US, it is considered racist to try and make English the official government language. And I just checked and I'm wrong. It is the de facto language, I am thinking of France.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 12:10 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I try to stick with much larger numbers. If we go with 16-19 year olds, the OECD statistic has UK at the very bottom of the list where the UK is ranked 23 out of 23 of the top nations measured:

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...g-a8077766.html

The US is not much better at 21 out of 23.

But it looks like the largest set I could found shows literacy at around the same rate at 272 out of 500 for both UK (England+Northern Ireland) and the US: ages 16-65.

https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=69

But why do they only test Northern Ireland+England in that study and not Scotland and Wales, too?

Well, that would bring their numbers down because Wales lags behind all other countries of the UK and so does Scotland:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-38208738

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotlan...litics-38207729

If the US can drop their bottom performing 25 states and only compare our top 25 to Northern Ireland and England, I'm sure the scores wouldn't be anywhere close to equal. It would be like the US getting to drop California and Texas (notorious for poor literacy) in a comparison.

The point is not country-dick measuring on literacy rates. The point is that the UK has lower literacy rates but it still has English as the official language but here in the US, it is considered racist to try and make English the official government language. And I just checked and I'm wrong. It is the de facto language, I am thinking of France.
I know it's not a country dick measuring comp but if you look at PISA metadata over each 3-year cycle, what you're saying simply isn't true every PISA test pattern shows the same thing, that the US is below the UK. Although you are right about Wales and Scotland. For Science and Maths, the UK does considerably better, but that is only to be expected.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Sep 16th, 2018 at 09:43 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 09:28 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah. Especially when you can now see how Corrupt the Uk is becoming as a country.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 09:33 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Speak English".

Lol of course not.

Sort of like how I'm sure they'd be more understanding of a muslim opting out of doing a job for religious reasons than a Christian.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 10:25 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote