Lucas Moves Indy To Paramount?[Sunday, April 15th, 2001]
Premiere Magazine published their 'Power list' in their latest issue(May 2001). George Lucas and Harrison Ford made it on the list, on 18 and 48 respectively. Harrison Ford's entry noted the following:
Harrison Ford - Still up for doing a fourth Indiana Jones adventure, which producer Lucas just set up at Paramount.
If the information is true and accurate than that would mean that Lucas has finally made a move. Previously they were in a deadlock as Ford, Speilberg(Steven Speilberg, Director) and Lucas could not agree on a script, with screenwriter Jeffrey Boam working flat out on new treatments.
Check the actual cut outs from Premiere Magazine
48. Harrison Ford, click here
18. George Lucas, click here
Thanks to TheForce.Net.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]