Frank Darabont & Marshall Talk 'Indiana Jones 4'[Wednesday, July 9th, 2003]
Producer Frank Marshall spoke with Entertainment Weekly about Indiana Jones 4. He told them that Harrison Ford, now hitting 61, won't have a sidekick in the movie. "We're sticking with Indy on his own," Marshall said. "He still gets around pretty good."
Writer Frank Darabont also speaking with the magazine said, "I'm the world's biggest Indiana Jones fan. I'll trip all over myself to work for Spielberg." Darabont has previously worked on the televised version of the 'Indiana Jones' series.
Indiana Jones 4 is expected to go into production mid-2004 for a 2005 release.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]