Latest Reports From 'Indiana Jones 4'[Friday, November 28th, 2003]
The Indy Experience have posted what they claim to be a list of Indiana Jones 4 reports on the current and upcoming status on the movie.
- The current rumor going around is that pre-production has indeed begun on the 4th Indiana Jones film.
- Artists have begun work on story boards and concept artwork for Indy IV.
- Vic Armstrong has been contacted about Indy IV, but so far no word on if he has taken a job on the film or not.
- Harrison Ford is going to begin training for Indiana Jones IV at the beginning of 2004.
- Ford has also been very anxious to begin work on Indy IV. (Wonderful to hear!)
- Filming of Indy IV will begin sometime in 2004, either in June or late summer.
- And finally, the latest word on the release date of Indy IV has it set to release between May of 2005 - December of 2005.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]