'Casino Royale' Crew Fear Haunted Plane[Thursday, August 17th, 2006]
The crew of James Bond film Casino Royale are said to be refusing to board a stunt jumbo jet for the movie, claiming its haunted.
The workers say the fear the spirit of a passenger who died from a heart attack on board. Lights and warning systems are said to have come on during filming, even though the jet has no power. They also claim to have seen the woman's ghost gliding up and down the aisles of the 30-year-old plane.
"We were asked to stay on it overnight for one scene, but several of the crew refused," a crew member told The Sun. "Some won't get on board at all because of the ghost. It's been a real problem."
A spokesman from the studio added, "I cannot discuss the film but I am aware of the plane being haunted. Everyone knows the story."
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]