Brosnan Up For More Bond[Monday, April 16th, 2001]
Pierce Brosnan spoke with Calgary Sun about filming the yet untitled 'James Bond' movie, which is expected to start production this fall, with a fall release in 2002, three years after 'The World Is Not Enough' premiered.
"If MGM had its way, we'd be churning these Bond movies out every 18 months. I think it's wiser to have much larger gaps between them," Brosnan says.
Brosnan signed a three year contract, which runs out with the next movie. "I'm on record that I want this next Bond film to be the most surprising, realistic and edgy of any I've done."
Brosnan adds "If this one works out the way I hope it does, I'd certainly be up to coming back for a few more".
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]