Halle Berry Injured Shooting Bond 20[Wednesday, April 10th, 2002]
Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry has been injured while performing a stunt in Spain for the new James Bond film, "Die Another Day", reports BBC News.
Debris from a smoke grenade became lodged in the star's eye while she was performing a stunt, according to reports.
Berry, 33, was thought to have been shooting a scene involving an exploding helicopter with co-star Pierce Brosnan when the accident happened.
She was taken to hospital and is said to have returned to the set after treatment, having suffered nothing more serious than a painful, inflamed eye.
"It could have been much more serious. She has been quite lucky," the doctor who treated the star has been quoted as saying.
Shooting moved on to Spain from England, and is due to continue in Iceland and Hawaii.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]