Carrie-Anne Moss Joins 'Mission: Impossible 3'[Tuesday, April 20th, 2004]
Carrie-Anne Moss (Matrix) has signed on to Mission: Impossible 3, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Moss will take a leading role in the sequel, which will see Tom Cruise reprise his role as secret agent Ethan Hunt.
Emmanuelle Beart and Thandie Newton played the female leads in 1996's Mission: Impossible and 2000's sequel 'M:I-2', respectively.
Mission: Impossible 3 has been scouting locations in Ghana and Berlin, and are planning an August start date.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]