Carrie-Anne Prefers Sixties[Friday, February 16th, 2001]
Carrie-Anne Moss (Trinity) recently talked with the AP where she commented that she prefered the sixties clothes she wore in 'Chocolat' than the 'Matrix':
Carrie-Anne Moss says she felt more at home in the 1960s-era clothes she wears in ``Chocolat'' than the futuristic costumes she wore in ``The Matrix''
``The clothes all fit me perfectly. I should have been around then because the clothes today are all a little small for me,'' Moss, 30, told reporters.
``Chocolat,'' directed by Lasse Hallstrom, stars Juliette Binoche as a single mother who opens a chocolate shop in rural France in the winter of 1959.
The film has been nominated for five Oscars, including best picture.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]