Matrix Shooting Begins[Thursday, March 22nd, 2001]
The Associated Press is reporting that shooting for the 'Matrix 2' will be starting very soon:
Shooting begins in the next few weeks on the sequels to the 1999 sci-fi blockbuster ``The Matrix'' but Carrie-Anne Moss won't divulge much about them.
``The Matrix 2'' is set for a Christmas 2002 release, with ``The Matrix 3'' expected in summer 2003.
``The scripts are just fantastic and the journey of my character, and for everybody, it's different,'' she said. ``It's just great. So it'll be just interesting to see. It'll be cool. I look forward to it.''
Moss, 30, said there's more to her character, Trinity, than just sunglasses, leather and attitude.
``I look at her heart and her soul and I just believe in her and believe in the warrior that she is and believe in the cause that she's fighting for, which is for people to be awake,'' she said. ``The `Matrix' movies are incredibly deep for me and very much about things I believe in, in my life.''
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]