DVD To Include Matrix 2 Footage[Thursday, November 8th, 2001]
A new special-edition DVD of The Matrix includes some of the training sequences for the upcoming sequel, reports Ananova.
The DVD will be released either with or without the original film, Both versions will be released on December 24.
'The Matrix Revisited' will include interviews with Keanu Reeves, Lawrence Fishburne and Carrie Anne Moss. It will also include hidden features such as behind-the-scenes footage of Hugo Weaving getting injured.
The first Matrix sequel, called 'The Matrix Reloaded', will be released in 2003.
• Spike Lee Is To Direct James Brown Bio [MORE >>]
• Harrison Ford To Star As Indy In 'May 2008' [MORE >>]
• Ian McKellen As Narrator In Fantasy 'Stardust' [MORE >>]
• Jason Bateman In 'Tonight, He Comes' [MORE >>]
• Masi Oka To Come Into Casino Movie '21' [MORE >>]
• Angelina Jolie Confirms 'Sin City 2' Talks [MORE >>]
• Ben Stiller Planning 'Zoolander 2' Return [MORE >>]
• Jason Lee To Star In 'Krater' Comedy [MORE >>]
• Weinstein Co. To Make 'Alex & Ironic Gentleman' [MORE >>]
• Dimension Films Takes On 'Storm Warning' [MORE >>]
• Sandra Bullock In Comedy 'One Of The Guys' [MORE >>]
• John C. Reilly In Parody 'Walk Hard' [MORE >>]
• Sam Raimi To Produce 'The Shadow' [MORE >>]
• Goldberg To Write Remake 'Since Walker Left' [MORE >>]
• Andre 3000 Joins 'Semi-Pro' Comedy [MORE >>]